Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KyleAustin85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Thank You

Post by KyleAustin85 »

thank you for this :D :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dvd7master
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by dvd7master »

Any chance for earlier mentioned stuff:
- teleport to waypoint
- unlock all datapoints

Many thanks once again :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

dvd7master wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:52 pm
- unlock all datapoints
There is an internal function called CollectableManager::SetCollectableUnlocked. From what I can tell, it requires a pointer to the UUID of the collectable, as argument. Haven't tested anything yet. There is another called CollectableManager::IsCollectableUnlocked, so maybe this one is called when you access the Inventory > Notebook > Datapoints.

EDIT: It is called alright, but only when you load a game.

dvd7master
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dvd7master »

If I understood correctly, unlocks only temporarily, like unfogging. When load game without CT, collectables remains locked.

naboum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by naboum »

Thank you so much !

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

just wondering if anyone was able to add critical hit damage +25% from memory dump and have it stay in inventory after abandoning the arena. my mem dump successfully, and was able to add said item while in the arena challenge; but, when i abandoned the challenge and at the stash i found no coil. wonder if i'm doing something wrong, or this coil was never meant to be released for game use?

thanks.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

isamudysan wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:40 am
just wondering if anyone was able to add critical hit damage +25% from memory dump and have it stay in inventory after abandoning the arena. my mem dump successfully, and was able to add said item while in the arena challenge; but, when i abandoned the challenge and at the stash i found no coil. wonder if i'm doing something wrong, or this coil was never meant to be released for game use?

thanks.
Please watch my video at the bottom of this post: viewtopic.php?p=346419#p346419.

You have to jump-fly over the Arena walls, go to Hunter, run the dumper, get the Coils and SELL them to the Hunter. Then end the challenge, return to the Hunter and BUY BACK the Coils.

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:45 am
isamudysan wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:40 am

thanks.
Please watch my video at the bottom of this post: viewtopic.php?p=346419#p346419.

You have to jump-fly over the Arena walls, go to Hunter, run the dumper, get the Coils and SELL them to the Hunter. Then end the challenge, return to the Hunter and BUY BACK the Coils.
thanks sunbeam. i saw that post and scroll passed it, and didn't see the "How to get +25% Coils" title. my apologies there. what is the difference between adding these +25% coils and the others that are not +25%? i wonder why we sell and buy back?

oh, i was able to mem dump in the "open world" and found the common crit hit damage +25% coil. wonder what the difference is between the common and very rare coil?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

isamudysan wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:58 am
thanks sunbeam. i saw that post and scroll passed it, and didn't see the "How to get +25% Coils" title. my apologies there. what is the difference between adding these +25% coils and the others that are not +25%? i wonder why we sell and buy back?

oh, i was able to mem dump in the "open world" and found the common crit hit damage +25% coil. wonder what the difference is between the common and very rare coil?
The only thing I can tell you is --for me-- those Coils you found in the open world, were not there. I could only get them loaded while the Arena challenge was active. The reason you have to do it like this is explained a few posts up from the "How to get +25% Coils" post. I guess you didn't read that too: viewtopic.php?p=346383#p346383. The items are loaded in memory only during the challenge, because the Weapons and Outfits you're wearing have them etched. You noticed the game gives you a default weapon/outfit for every challenge and you can't change it. To construct those they need the "parts". So that's when they load them to memory and also why they're not available outside of the challenge (destroyed afterwards).

lunarfreyax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lunarfreyax »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:22 pm
isamudysan wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:58 am

The only thing I can tell you is --for me-- those Coils you found in the open world, were not there. I could only get them loaded while the Arena challenge was active. The reason you have to do it like this is explained a few posts up from the "How to get +25% Coils" post. I guess you didn't read that too: viewtopic.php?p=346383#p346383. The items are loaded in memory only during the challenge, because the Weapons and Outfits you're wearing have them etched. You noticed the game gives you a default weapon/outfit for every challenge and you can't change it. To construct those they need the "parts". So that's when they load them to memory and also why they're not available outside of the challenge (destroyed afterwards).
I have the same question? find the critical damage 25% but it is common (white color) was it not working or something ? because yours is very rare (purple color). I also find "stealth damage 65%" and it is common (white color) too. Put 5 of those to my sharp shooter bow and my stealth damage is sky rocket. I don't know if these damage coil have a max cap or not, don't have time to test it! :D

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

lunarfreyax wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:52 am
I have the same question? find the critical damage 25% but it is common (white color) was it not working or something ? because yours is very rare (purple color). I also find "stealth damage 65%" and it is common (white color) too. Put 5 of those to my sharp shooter bow and my stealth damage is sky rocket. I don't know if these damage coil have a max cap or not, don't have time to test it! :D
TF?! stealth damage 65%?! where on the map did you memory dump? the common crit damage +25% coil i did the mem dumped standing in front of the arena lady, and i was not in an arena challenge. i remember reading somewhere in this thread that various coils and weaves will be available in the mem dump depending where on the map you mem dump. i could be wrong, tho :lol:

dvd7master
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dvd7master »

If anyone had 100% 1st go and try to achieve 100% on NG+, here is a light heartbreaker.
You'll need to again scan all the machines (102 to be exact) but I see it as a quite difficult task since in 1st go we had question marks which are not discovered yet. Now that info is no more. All are accounted for and it is not known which are scanned and which hasn't.

I finished NG+, all missions and everything like 100% 1st go (didnt bother with datapoints) and I have 31 scanned machine instead of 102 - game progress 90.62%. Ok, there is one more Arena stage i one more Gizmo after Burning shores but no way it will be 100%, so please bear that in mind.

tnggshka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tnggshka »

are making 100% drop rate from machines and animals possible? Appreciate your tables as always!.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

tnggshka wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:16 pm
are making 100% drop rate from machines and animals possible? Appreciate your tables as always!.
Just use the inventory/item editor.

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Hope mount speed is possible. The sunwing flies way too slow
Last edited by XxDarkus101Xx on Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.