Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ShadowSingularity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by ShadowSingularity »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:10 pm
Ah right, tried to add them outside the arena, makes sense :)

Gonna try to teleport near a stash during the challenge, maybe ill get the legendary version that way.

Also, found something interesting with that Gameplay tweaks and cheat menu on nexus,

When i enabled the fog of war in the .ini, it showed all the tallnecks, relics, cauldrons as completed, even when i didnt complete them yet, removed the mod and luckily they returned back to their original not completed state if i didnt complete them yet but, the fog of war was still removed and all possible fast travel points were still unlocked (even when not visited yet).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ShadowSingularity on Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:13 pm
No you didn't get what I was trying to say, First, I was talking about the crash DURING the challenge obviously (would be stupid otherwise, duh), when you reach the trader using the Fly script WHILE the challenge in ONGOING, when I reach her and enable the script as shown in the video, that's when the crash happened.

I though my table was f'd, so I redownloaded it, run the game, then Continue, the game loaded me directly in front of the gates as shown in the pic.

Second, just to make sure the script was working in normal conditions (not during the challenge), I didn't run the challenge yet and tested the script normally, it worked as it should, I then randomly searched 25% and actually got the coils WITHOUT even starting the arena challenge.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ShadowSingularity wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:20 pm
I am aware of Nukem9's tool. We're exchanging chats every now and then :P
MSoniSama wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:32 pm
Like I said, I too had a crash when running that script. I was recording the video you just watched, so due to the crash I had to redo it (rebooting the game helped with fresh RAM). As for those +25%, if you read this post: viewtopic.php?p=346383#p346383 (EDIT #3), there are some you can still get outside, but not the rest. For me I didn't get all in the dump, just 3 (as opposed to many more during the Arena fight). That you were able to get them outside the Arena, good on ya :) It's not a rule for everyone, as you can see (I had a different result).

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:35 pm
That you were able to get them outside the Arena, good on ya :) It's not a rule for everyone, as you can see (I had a different result).
Yea yea I did read it, that's why I tried the exploit in the first place, not making the mistake of not reading again.

I have shared the pic as well, check the spoiler tagged "These Coils" in viewtopic.php?p=346430#p346430, I got like 17 of them (I double checked from your video, same coils plus more), now Idk if these are ALL of the ones possible but 17 should be a good number outside the arena.

And like you said, not a rule for everyone but that's why I wanted to share my case in my first post.

ShadowSingularity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowSingularity »

Well teleporting out near a stash works but cant summon a mount to run back so meh, dont know where i heard the crit coil being legendary when it is in fact very rare, easier just to dump inside the challenge and end it after selling :) forgot about the fly jump, works wonders thanks! :)

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Is editing our mount speed possible?

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 756464 »

Hello Sunbeam,

I am receiving an LUA error when attempting to dump records (either method). Here is an image showing the error it is giving me:

This is a vanilla table with no changes made. I am not versed in CE table scripting or customization, so this error makes the only thing I desired to use this table for impossible (adding shards). Can you advise a method to repair this?

Thank you.

Nikoel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nikoel »

XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:29 am
+1 need editing mount speed :D

Gerchan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gerchan »

Hello, do you think it'd be possible to adjust/remove the density of the fog/haze that is obscuring everything around you? Adjusting it is fine, I get it that it's there to cover up ugly LOD, thanks! :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

756464 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:02 am
Posts: 1. Like every other user with a problem: fuck the rest of the 20+ pages in the topic, right? Don't tell me you read any of this... You went straight to posting your issue. Not being versed in something is not an argument for researching and reading. You'll find the solution at the top of the previous page.

P.S.: I'm not here to provide "customer support", so please spare me whatever user-drama you might want to create and calling names. There's really no need to, people know I'm a cunt.

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:49 am
"mov rax, PlayerEntity" cannot crash you, because it relies on a symbol that is created when you activate [ Initialize ] script. If you've activated that first and the checkbox in front of it is ticked, "PlayerEntity" then exists. Alt-tab back to the game, unpause to let it run for 1-2s, then go back to CE. See if that makes it different. It may be that you've not let the game populate PlayerEntity (aka you didn't unpause it after activating [ Initialize ].. although it should work even without doing that). Other than that, I recommend right-clicking the script and taking a screenshot of the menu that appears with the error on top (it should say WHICH LINE) errored.

I know it doesn't make quite much sense but that was the error line I was referring to shown in the box
[Link]
It never really shows even the script running or anything. The box flickers for less then a second and then stays blank. (all other scripts work fine)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

cievic wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:24 pm
All other scripts use PlayerEntity as well. If you open Memory View, click the bottom part with hex values, hit Ctrl+G keys and type in "PlayerEntity" (without the ""), then click OK.. does it go to the memory address of PlayerEntity.. or errors?

Rifneno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rifneno »

Nikoel wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:48 am
XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:29 am
+1 need editing mount speed :D
I'd rather have movement speed for Aloy, but I'd take mounts. Traversing the world is such a chore sometimes, and this is one of the only games I've ever seen where the speedhack feature of CE doesn't affect player animation or movement speed. I think Sunbeam said earlier that there was an option for it in the debug settings, but I didn't couldn't find it. Or it wasn't labeled something a layperson wouldn't realize meant animation/movement speed.

Also, perhaps something for the races. They're so jawdroppingly terrible I refuse to even attempt to win them without cheats. Drove me to madness on the PS4. It's why I stopped playing the game after like a month. I'd played the last race dozens of times, and kept getting destroyed. I beat the first 3 on the first try but the last one is a nightmare. Finally, I won! OMG, it was over! ... and the game tells me I didn't come in first. I don't know what happened. The game was buggy at release, maybe it was that. Maybe the PS4 (which is clearly wasn't optimized for, Zero Dawn looked just as good and ran much better) hadn't loaded a model and there was someone 'invisible' in front of me. All I know I got fucked. I saw Aloy cross the finish line first, and it gave me the "better luck next time" dialogue. For the first time in 20 years, I threw a controller. I'm not touching that shit again. Anyway, I tried to just use the add item script to directly add Carja's Bane (the reward for winning) to my inventory, but it wasn't on the list. All the other legendary items were, but not Carja's Bane. =/

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 756464 »

Forgot the password to my previous account, and couldn't find a way to recover short of messaging the admins. If I should have done that instead of making a new account, then oh well.
Like every other user with a problem: fuck the rest of the 20+ pages in the topic, right? Don't tell me you read any of this... You went straight to posting your issue. Not being versed in something is not an argument for researching and reading. You'll find the solution at the top of the previous page.
Funny enough, I did actually read back to when the problem was first mentioned (and solution given) on Page 19. I attempted to fix it by replacing the faulty filepath manually, but clearly I didn't know what I was doing. I completely missed your solution on page 22 though, even though I skimmed twice lol. Probably because I was using LUA as my keyword instead of the missing csv name.
P.S.: I'm not here to provide "customer support", so please spare me whatever user-drama you might want to create and calling names. There's really no need to, people know I'm a cunt.
Don't need to worry about that from me lol, even so much as posting the CT here at all is a charity for people like me who couldn't do this on our own. I'm grateful that you pointed me to last page enough as it is, you didn't have to do that. Thank you and sorry for bugging you.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

756464 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:09 pm
You're welcome, no worries. And PM me the details of your other account, will see what I can do about it.