Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by MSoniSama »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:49 am
I don't know what's happening on your end, but if "os.getenv( 'USERPROFILE' )" + \\Desktop\\ doesn't return your Desktop, then I have no clue what's up. Anyway, follow the path displayed there and you shall find your file.
Oh it's definitely not you, it's windows, since onedrive comes pre-installed in windows, sometimes it is on by default which changes the path of USERPROFILE stuff with OneDrive added into it so it's (os.getenv( 'USERPROFILE' )" + \\OneDrive\\Desktop\\) for many, I've faced similar problems before in different situations so I identified the problem as soon as I faced it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mohanaprasanth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mohanaprasanth »

When I click Initialize, it does not seem to do anything. the error shows <<Failure determining what means>>

ShadowSingularity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowSingularity »

Thanks for the table SunBeam!

As mentioned before the 25% crit damage coil is listed as common in the dump sadly, when you go into the arena encounter and dump youll get one listed as very rare but unable to add, seems they patched the gap on top as well so no way to get it anymore i think :(

But i got a nice blacktide quen commander outfit now :)
Last edited by ShadowSingularity on Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

MSoniSama wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:24 pm
Yeah, you can change filePath to this:

Code: Select all

local filePath = os.getenv( 'HOMEDRIVE' ) .. os.getenv( 'HOMEPATH' ) .. '\\'
This gets you into \Users\name folder. And we won't be hassling with this anymore. Like I said, I've adjusted the scripts, so it will be like that in the next update.
Mohanaprasanth wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:41 pm
When I click Initialize, it does not seem to do anything. the error shows <<Failure determining what means>>
The table has been downloaded 10K times and yet, there are several of you who keep reporting random issues, indicating most likely that you struggle with CE. I have literally explained what to do in here: viewtopic.php?p=346349#p346349. Who reads? No one.
ShadowSingularity wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:53 pm
when you go into the arena encounter and dump youll get one listed as very rare but unable to add, seems they patched the gap on top as well so no way to get it anymore i think :(
Haven't heard of this "gap on top". Care to elaborate? Maybe I can tinker with something. A post, article, video, etc. that would help getting me informed. But yeah, on the coils side, I only got the Elite ones: Evasion, Low Health Ranged, Melee and Weapon Techniques. Can be worn, though I'm not really sure they have any effect.

Mohanaprasanth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mohanaprasanth »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:25 pm
The table has been downloaded 10K times and yet, there are several of you who keep reporting random issues, indicating most likely that you struggle with CE. I have literally explained what to do in here: viewtopic.php?p=346349#p346349. Who reads? No one.
I followed all the steps given in the post, but its still not working.

ShadowSingularity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowSingularity »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:25 pm
Haven't heard of this "gap on top". Care to elaborate? Maybe I can tinker with something. A post, article, video, etc. that would help getting me informed. But yeah, on the coils side, I only got the Elite ones: Evasion, Low Health Ranged, Melee and Weapon Techniques. Can be worn, though I'm not really sure they have any effect.

Starts at 2:47, the gap on the post during the dreadwing challenge.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Mohanaprasanth wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:47 pm
I followed all the steps given in the post, but its still not working.
Record a video of what you're doing and maybe I can help; "still not working" tells me nothing at this point.
ShadowSingularity wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:57 pm
Starts at 2:47, the gap on the post during the dreadwing challenge.
Thanks, let me check.

--

EDIT #1: From my testing, every time you would reload a game or teleport a short distance, the Engine would run a function called InventoryRestoreState::Restore. The object holds an array of your InventoryItem instances for fast instantiation. They write it all back to a newly initialized Inventory with 128-byte writes, which is lightning fast. Now.. each InventoryItem instance is hashed in memory via CPU CRC32 instruction. This means the game knows if an instance/address exists or not. When you leave the Arena and offload your Inventory to the Stash, new instances are created and added to the InventoryOverflowComponent (that's the Stash). So.. obviously, when you exit the Arena, you will have a second image of your entire Inventory available and waiting for you in the Stash :D Why? Because your main Inventory is returned via InventoryRestoreState::Restore. And your duped Inventory awaits in the Stash.

--

EDIT #2: As the video instructs, start the "Dreaded Encounter" Arena challenge. Once you gain control of Aloy, hit Escape key and alt-tab to CE. Run "InventoryItemResource : Dump All From Memory" and wait for it to finish. Remember what I explained in the main post: it dumps InventoryItemResource instances at a given moment in time. If you check your .csv file in Excel, filter D column by "Coils and Weaves" and C column by "Very Rare". Then filter B column to contain the text "25" in it and you'll see these:

You know what to do with them: "Inventory : Add Item By InventoryItemResource" > "InventoryItemResource" and paste the A column addresses in. Set Quantity to 50, for example, and then "<- Click to Add Item".

Repeat by filtering B column by "instant" word and give yourself 50 of these:

Then use "Fly-Jump" to get past the gate to the Merchant and sell them. You can do this with any other item from that .csv (e.g.: Legendary Weapons etc.). Just sell them to the Merchant, exit Arena, and buy them back :P

I can record a video if it's troublesome.

--

EDIT #3: Yes, once you leave the Arena, you won't find these items in the re-dump:

The Instant ones aren't even there.

zoidbbb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zoidbbb »

Hey, thank you for your work, it's amazing.

However I have an issue when it comes to the Freeze timer option in arena.
I've tested it and it works perfectly in hunting grounds, but I can't get it to work in the arena challenges.
Are there any additional steps that I have to take to make it work in the arena?

I have the latest version of the game (1.1.47).

TonyStark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TonyStark »

Exist a way to unlock sunwing instant ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

zoidbbb wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 pm
The script does not lock the Arena timer. Will be updated in a next release.
TonyStark wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:16 pm
Exist a way to unlock sunwing instant ?
No, you would break progression and come back crying to us to fix your game.

mechemix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mechemix »

thanks <3

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

How to get +25% Coils
ShadowSingularity wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:57 pm
As notified by the user above, there is a way to obtain +25% Coils, which are very powerful. The exploit is explained in this video in-depth, if you are on a different medium but PC:

Before continuing, full credit for the idea goes to them. I've just simplified the steps using my table, so the user doesn't have to do all this running around to get the items. So here goes:

1) Before you continue, make sure these scripts are enabled:
  • [ Player ] > Invulnerability [+Hacked Machines]
  • [ Player ] > Fly-Jump
    • Disable On Ground Updates? > No (default)
    • Fast Fall? > Yes (default)
  • Undetected (IsAliveForAI = false)
As you've guessed from the above, Fly-Jump has to be on its default sub-settings. So just enable the 3 scripts and don't change anything else.

2) Head to the Arena and talk to the Arena Master (Kalla).

3) As described in the first video above, you want to open up the Expert Challenge Set and pick "Dreaded Encounter".

4) Hit Space to start the challenge.

5) Once you gain control over Aloy, start running (Shift) forward and ignore the countdown timer. While holding W, press T key to boost you upwards, or even hold it. Steer to your right-side and keep going forward, using T key intermittently to get more boost, till you go past the wall/gate and reach the Hunter. Drop in front of it and hit Escape key to pause the game.

6) Alt-tab to CE and activate "[ Inventory & Stash ]" (if not already) and run "InventoryItemResource : Dump All From Memory". Wait for it to finish and open the _ExportedInventoryItemResource.csv file on your Desktop. Apply filters and find what you need. Use the address on A column as the Value to feed in the "Inventory : Add Item By InventoryItemResource" section, to get the items based on their Resource addresses (watch the video below).

7) When you're done, alt-tab back to the game. Hit Escape key to unpause it and you will see logging run and items being added. Talk to the Hunter. Click SELL. Head to COILS AND WEAVES panel and sell the ones with +25%.

8) Escape key > ABANDON CHALLENGE. Once you regain control of Aloy, head back to the Hunter and talk to him. Open the BUY BACK panel and buy the Coils :) Done.

Video of it all:

If you don't have enough Metal Shards to buy them back, you know how to get them:

- Run "Inventory : Dump Item Info [incl. Stash]" script
- Open .csv file > Ctrl+F for Metal Shards
- Copy the address from J column
- Go back to CE and activate "Inventory : Add Item By InventoryItemResource" script
- Paste the address into the purple "InventoryItemResource"'s Value and set quantity to the amount you want (e.g.: 800000)
- Activate "<- Click to Add Item" and you'll get the amount

You can apply the above to anything else (e.g.: Legendary Weapons given to Aloy during the Arena challenge). I only showed you Coils +25% :P

BR,
Sun

astonerii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by astonerii »

Deleted: i redownloaded the table, it must have been corrupted.

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

25%? Let's try

Edit: I didn't have to do all that? At first my game was crashing when following the method (the moment I enabled the dump script in front of the trader), so I redownloaded the CT, then the load took me directly in front of the Arena Gate (check pic), so to test the dump script, I just enabled it right there as is to see if it was crashing, it didn't and it also gave me the 25% coils as well, unless I'm understanding something wrong here.
These Coils
This is where the game auto spawned me after the crash & I enabled the dump script here

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

MSoniSama wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:34 pm
What you don't get is you need to run "InventoryItemResource : Dump All From Memory" WHILE IN THE ARENA CHALLENGE. If you crash and on reboot get in front of the door, it's pointless to do it then. The Resources for those Coils with +25% are LOADED ONLY DURING THE ARENA CHALLENGE. If you do it in any other moment in time, they are not there. I've already explained the fact that the game loads what it needs WHEN it needs it. As per the video, while you are in the Arena, you cannot view Inventory.. but at the same time, you're wearing Outfits that have etched +25% Coils. Similarly, the game gives you some weapons you might not find outside the Arena. So THAT (in the Arena) is the moment to "strike". That's why those people are doing the exploit, to be able to dump existing Inventory (which you can access in Stash or at Hunter, but cannot access if you hit I key, during the Arena fight).

P.S.: If you crash, close game completely. Restart it, go to Arena, get to the Hunter as I've described. Esc, script, wait, etc. I too had a crash because of the shitload of data Decima constructed wayyy before accessing the Arena. So it's best to start with a FRESH instance of the game (reboot it).