Last Epoch

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
omarino2011
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Last Epoch

Post by omarino2011 »

Thanks for the great work that you're doing Nidas.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CodeRevenger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CodeRevenger »

should i uninstall melonloader to using ct?

apecorp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by apecorp »

Hi, first off thanks to NIdas for the work you put into providing this table.

2ndly is there a cheat that can unlock all mastery within the same class?.
Like I have already unlock marksman in rogue, so obviously falconer and bladedancer is locked. Is there a way to bypass this?

thxs

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

apecorp wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:23 am
Hi, first off thanks to NIdas for the work you put into providing this table.

2ndly is there a cheat that can unlock all mastery within the same class?.
Like I have already unlock marksman in rogue, so obviously falconer and bladedancer is locked. Is there a way to bypass this?

thxs
I'm not sure, I think a flag gets set somewhere once a mastery is chosen. Of course, trying to find where and how that's done is the difficult part.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

maybe this helps
it does not allow all at the same time tho

Code: Select all

<Description>"Unlock Masteries Early"</Description>
              <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
              <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : Last Epoch.exe
  Version: 1.0
  Date   : 2020-12-09
  Author : Messy ( aka SinGul4ritY )
           2023-04-05 - change to
           2023-04-04 - update for 0.9G+

// NodeData.masteryRequirementWouldBeMet
// TreeUIManager.onPassiveTreeOpened
// PlayerFinder.getLocalTreeData

WankHole
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WankHole »

The vacuum materials is SO damn nice. Is it possible to expand the gold pick up area as well? It's SO annoying when you have an arena echo and the floor is covered with gold and you can't pick half of it up because the item label for it is about a screen away from where the gold is. No idea why they made the pick up area so small :(

LOVING the QOL options. The map reveal is super useful in dungeons to avoid back tracking, waypoints everywhere makes getting your mastery at level 1 easy, FOV means I can zoom out to where *I* want to. The only non QOL feature im using is no forge checks and skip equip checks. This game is amazing and Nidasbots table just makes it even more fun.

For the record, using the save editors as reference I strongly suspect picking more than one mastery won't be possible, but I suspect changing the skill selection to show skills from other masteries/classes WILL work, but then you won't be able to specialize so it would be a huge amount of work to make that work. Probably easier to make a mod or something.

*edit* OHHHHHHh another thought I had, disable item type check on the eternal cache so you can put any two items in it instead of it having to be the same base type.

Silinoz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Silinoz »

Hello, amazing job.
I have a noob question. Can anyone explain me how i can drop legendarys with max LP?
Thx in advance.

BigFastKaladin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BigFastKaladin »

Silinoz wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:56 pm
Hello, amazing job.
I have a noob question. Can anyone explain me how i can drop legendarys with max LP?
Thx in advance.
You can use the 'Forge' section of the Cheat Table to plop in your legendary and change the LP to 4 pretty darn easily :D

Silinoz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Silinoz »

BigFastKaladin wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:00 pm
Silinoz wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:56 pm
Hello, amazing job.
Thx in advance.
You can use the 'Forge' section of the Cheat Table to plop in your legendary and change the LP to 4 pretty darn easily :D
ty mate, i looked arround as well and figure it out lol Im dumb :oops:
Thx for the help

Silinoz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Silinoz »

Anyone have Lagoon buged? The tencacles die but he still there alive.

WankHole
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WankHole »

New patch out. Vacuum mats is broken, all waypoints is broken if you enable it and open the map is time to meet Mr crash. You can still use this option though if you open the map before enabling. Possible other things broken too but 99% of what I use this (epic) table for is QOL stuff so haven't tested anything. If anyone else uses this table and can spot whats broken then im sure it would save NidasBot some work :)

Cheers so much for the table NidasBot. I'm enjoying this game more than any other ARPG I've ever played (I played the original Diablo at release....) Your table makes it even more fun!

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

Silinoz wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:56 pm
Anyone have Lagoon buged? The tencacles die but he still there alive.
That boss doesn't work well with one-hit kill (OHK) cause of the way the fight works. The phases are tied to damage dealt to the tentacles, and killing them instantly breaks the fight mechanics. I'd suggest not using the OHK during that fight. There are other scripts that should help speed up the fight.
WankHole wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:00 am
New patch out. Vacuum mats is broken, all waypoints is broken if you enable it and open the map is time to meet Mr crash.
Glad you're enjoying the table. I don't have much time to tests things at the moment, but I'll update the table when I have time. Should you run into other issues, please let me know.

lanshu777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lanshu777 »

pickup range doesn't work in patch 1.0.4

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

Table updated: 1.4.1 [22-Mar-2024] Available Here

Fixed scripts that were reported broken. I've reached a point of burn out and don't really plan on adding new scripts to the table. Therefore, the table is going to remain as is for a while, only updating broken scripts when needed. Thank you all for helping me get the table this far. As always, enjoy! :D

WankHole
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WankHole »

NidasBot wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:59 am
Table updated: 1.4.1 [22-Mar-2024] Available Here

Fixed scripts that were reported broken. I've reached a point of burn out and don't really plan on adding new scripts to the table. Therefore, the table is going to remain as is for a while, only updating broken scripts when needed. Thank you all for helping me get the table this far. As always, enjoy! :D
Cheers for all the sweet options buddy :) appreciate you keeping it up to date. I just thought of something. waypoints anywhere doesn't work to skip the dungeon and go to the boss but can it be adapted to allow that? I can't stand the dungeons in this game but really enjoy the bosses at the end lol.