HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by s4boi »

virenkk wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:43 am
- snip -
This is where you change your damage multipliers to make them do more/less damage in ZoDD's latest damage script:
default values are all 1 which means that they do 100% of their damage.
2 means that you will do 200% damage, 3 does 300% damage and so on..

Third option, "enemydmg_multiplier" determines how much damage enemies do to you. Same rules as above apply.

dmg_multiplier:
dd (float)1

admg_multiplier:
dd (float)1

enemydmg_multiplier:
dd (float)0.2

haha1192919021 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:56 am
Hello, have been using your script, it is very good, but the new No Reload will cause the game to crash in the map, please fix it. Thank you.
I havent had any crashes with no reload script yet, but some of the bots, specifically rocket bots, have no-reload too.
Havent yet checked maps with Tyranids (bugs).

Also, for whoever have issues with new ZoDD's scripts in his latest table, there are "old" scripts in the cheat table too, you can always use those till ZoDD's revisit "new" scripts.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bingbangb00m
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bingbangb00m »

haha1192919021 wrote:
ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:26 am
alternative and simpler guide with slightly different approach with no address input and easier timing.
Hello, have been using your script, it is very good, but the new No Reload will cause the game to crash in the map, please fix it. Thank you.
Lol, imagine someone spending their time sharing their findings and work with the community for free and some jag-off comes and demands they "please fix it."

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

just want to say that i can quick join random teams in multiplayer with my scripts (semi legit) without any crash.
also i cannot reproduce any crash with the new no reload.

99% of the game crashes come from the game itself(check the patchnodes, everytime they have crashfixes over and over), third party apps (overlays), or inssufficient hardware (cpu, intels boosting is very unstable).
all my scripts had extensive tests (clearing multiple missions) before i release the new table.

also the new reload uses the same opcode as the basic one but with improved code to allow reloading / make backpack weapons able to get no reload (basic no reload didnt work for them).

the other thing people misunderstand is overheat from sickle / LAS-99 quasar.
my table has the basic no overheat for laser weapons like scythe, dagger.
it doenst work for sickle / quasar because they are different. other opcode / extra opcodes.

as a rule of thumb:
dont use sketchy weapons! no quasar, sickle, railgun, grenade pistol and other shit that charges, overheats etc.

use projectile weapons (ar23, redeemer, breaker, breaker pray and spray or any other basic projectile weapon)
use explosive weapons (eat-17, recoill-less rifle, autocannon, grenade launcher)
those are tested and work well.

i wont waste time to fix all the crappy slow sketch weapons who have 5 different opcodes just to do their job.

p.s. i wont add any sample stuff because it also affects other players in party and brings the most attention (look at steam forums)

haha1192919021
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by haha1192919021 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:29 pm
just want to say that i can quick join random teams in multiplayer with my scripts (semi legit) without any crash.

99% of the game crashes come from the game itself(check the patchnodes, everytime they have crashfixes over and over), third party apps (overlays), or inssufficient hardware (cpu, intels boosting is very unstable).
all my scripts had extensive tests (clearing multiple missions) before i release the new table.

also the new reload uses the same opcode as the basic one but with improved code to allow reloading / make backpack weapons able to get no reload (basic no reload didnt work for them).

it doenst work for sickle / quasar because they are different. other opcode / extra opcodes.

as a rule of thumb:
dont use sketchy weapons! no quasar, sickle, railgun, grenade pistol and other shit that charges, overheats etc.

use projectile weapons (ar23, redeemer, breaker, breaker pray and spray or any other basic projectile weapon)
use explosive weapons (eat-17, recoill-less rifle, autocannon, grenade launcher)

i wont waste time to fix all the crappy slow sketch weapons who have 5 different opcodes just to do their job.

p.s. i wont add any sample stuff because it also affects other players in party and brings the most attention (look at steam forums)
My English is not good, because I use a translator so the sentences do not look smooth.Probably the reason is me,but thank you for the script. Because of your selfless sharing, we have avoided some scammers selling cheat.

haha1192919021
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by haha1192919021 »

bingbangb00m wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:26 pm
haha1192919021 wrote:
ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:26 am
alternative and simpler guide with slightly different approach with no address input and easier timing.
Lol, imagine someone spending their time sharing their findings and work with the community for free and some jag-off comes and demands they "please fix it."
I just signed up for this account, and I didn't understand some of the rules so I'm sorry. First of all I'm not jag-off. ZoDDeL's script is a perfect work in my eyes, I just encounter some problems and want to feedback, I hope this script will always be perfect. In my country, great, selfless people like this, they usually share a script, and while the author is not obligated to fix the problem, they love it when people report the problem to make their work better. Maybe I use this habit carelessly, or maybe because my English is not good, the meaning I want to express is not the same as that expressed in the sentence, in short, I would like to say sorry.

haha1192919021
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by haha1192919021 »

s4boi wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:52 am
virenkk wrote:
- snip -
This is where you change your damage multipliers to make them do more/less damage in ZoDD's latest damage script:

Third option, "enemydmg_multiplier" determines how much damage enemies do to you. Same rules as above apply.

dmg_multiplier:
dd (float)1

admg_multiplier:
dd (float)1

enemydmg_multiplier:
dd (float)0.2

haha1192919021 wrote:
I havent had any crashes with no reload script yet, but some of the bots, specifically rocket bots, have no-reload too.

Also, for whoever have issues with new ZoDD's scripts in his latest table, there are "old" scripts in the cheat table too, you can always use those till ZoDD's revisit "new" scripts.
Thank you very, very much for sharing this information with me.

DeepInvader
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeepInvader »

ZoDDeL wrote:

as a rule of thumb:

hey boss,

so it crashes when I use semi-legit, but it does not crash when I only use

*No Recoil
*Unlimited Stamina
*Unlimited Strategems
*Show All Map
*no jetpack

virenkk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by virenkk »

s4boi wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:52 am
virenkk wrote:
- snip -

dmg_multiplier:
dd (float)1

admg_multiplier:
dd (float)1

enemydmg_multiplier:
dd (float)0.2

haha1192919021 wrote:

great that helps alot.... also I tried copying the code in another CT. Replaced a script's code with this whole super damage code. It didnt work. I am trying that because I want to use it with the CT that also has sample script in it. Till the time I will try adding that sample code in zodds ct and try and see if it works

s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by s4boi »

virenkk wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:26 pm
great that helps alot.... also I tried copying the code in another CT. Replaced a script's code with this whole super damage code. It didnt work. I am trying that because I want to use it with the CT that also has sample script in it. Till the time I will try adding that sample code in zodds ct and try and see if it works
You can try copying whole script code and pasting it to another cheat table as new entry instead of replacing.
Both methods should work fine and the same, but i prefer copying whole script code and pasting it in new cheat table as new entry, after which i rename it to fit my new table.

1. Right mouse Click on ZoDD's super damage code in his cheat table, select "copy"
2. in target (second) cheat table press right mouse click and select "paste"
3. Double check damage multipliers in Super Damage code and set first two to 10 or more.
4. You can set enemy damage multiplier to 0 too.
5. In target (second) cheat table) go File - Save in order to save added code and changes.

Aaronceus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aaronceus »

ZoDDeL wrote:

as a rule of thumb:

Thanks for the table, 100% agree with the mindset so this table doesn't get botched, but idk if this particular part of the code is brought to your attention, but the new reload seems to affect the automaton units with rocket launchers, the small ones not the big rocket devastators. They're able to rapid-fire their missiles whenever I enable it, but not consistently. I just said I'd mention it in case no one else has as there's 150 pages of forum here I do not want to read lmao. Thanks for the table, keep up the good work.

TehUnicron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TehUnicron »

ZoDDeL wrote:

as a rule of thumb:

I did some testing and can confirm the crashing culprit very much seems to be when using the new warbond weapons, notably the Grenade Pistol & Explosive Rifle, while using your 'new reload' script.

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

For the quasar cannon, you could just find a way to change the charge time to something like 0.001 so you can fire it instantly. Wish we could add a cheat like that

BlaireLeingod
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlaireLeingod »

XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:00 am
For the quasar cannon, you could just find a way to change the charge time to something like 0.001 so you can fire it instantly. Wish we could add a cheat like that
Was pointed out by Ignis "courtesy of Destinate who posted on UC that nobody had seen"

Code: Select all

{ Game   : helldivers2.exe
  Version:
  Date   : 2024-03-28
  Author : Destinate

Instant Charge Quasar
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(QuasarInstantCharge,game.dll,F3 43 0F 10 8C 2E ? ? ? ? F3 41 0F 10 57) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [r14+r13+00003834], (float)99.9999
  movss xmm1,[r14+r13+00003834]
  movss xmm2,[r15+38]
  jmp return

QuasarInstantCharge:
  jmp far newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(QuasarInstantCharge)

[DISABLE]

QuasarInstantCharge:
  db F3 43 0F 10 8C 2E 34 38 00 00 F3 41 0F 10 57 38

unregistersymbol(QuasarInstantCharge)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: game.dll.        ?N?+397204

game.dll.        ?N?+3971D1: 48 8B 0D 18 6D 34 01           - mov rcx,[game.dll+16DEEF0]
game.dll.        ?N?+3971D8: 41 B8 53 E6 5E 50              - mov r8d,505EE653
game.dll.        ?N?+3971DE: E8 AD 6C 34 00                 - call game.dll+6DEE90
game.dll.        ?N?+3971E3: 8B 94 24 F8 00 00 00           - mov edx,[rsp+000000F8]
game.dll.        ?N?+3971EA: 45 33 C0                       - xor r8d,r8d
game.dll.        ?N?+3971ED: 4C 8B 6C 24 60                 - mov r13,[rsp+60]
game.dll.        ?N?+3971F2: 49 8B CE                       - mov rcx,r14
game.dll.        ?N?+3971F5: 48 8B 7C 24 58                 - mov rdi,[rsp+58]
game.dll.        ?N?+3971FA: E8 E1 F3 FF FF                 - call game.dll+3965E0
game.dll.        ?N?+3971FF: E9 CD 03 00 00                 - jmp game.dll.        ?N?+3975D1
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
game.dll.        ?N?+397204: F3 43 0F 10 8C 2E 34 38 00 00  - movss xmm1,[r14+r13+00003834]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
game.dll.        ?N?+39720E: F3 41 0F 10 57 38              - movss xmm2,[r15+38]
game.dll.        ?N?+397214: 0F 2F D1                       - comiss xmm2,xmm1
game.dll.        ?N?+397217: 76 5B                          - jna game.dll.        ?N?+397274
game.dll.        ?N?+397219: 0F 28 C6                       - movaps xmm0,xmm6
game.dll.        ?N?+39721C: F3 41 0F 59 47 3C              - mulss xmm0,[r15+3C]
game.dll.        ?N?+397222: F3 0F 58 C1                    - addss xmm0,xmm1
game.dll.        ?N?+397226: 0F 2F C2                       - comiss xmm0,xmm2
game.dll.        ?N?+397229: 72 49                          - jb game.dll.        ?N?+397274
game.dll.        ?N?+39722B: 41 8B 57 58                    - mov edx,[r15+58]
game.dll.        ?N?+39722F: 85 D2                          - test edx,edx
}
although currently crashing, so if anyone could fix and share would be highly appreciated

excilomat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by excilomat »

Just an Idea
i had a Table with Unlimited Grenades and Syringes but it was a "legit" scrpipt meaning those items would still consume but stay at 1 so it wouldnt be that obvious that you are running with full equipment for 30 min straigt, but i deleted the table for unknown reasons...
maybe you could change the current code unlimited script to make it more "believeable"

i like the new ammo and shieldpack script!

Hyuichiro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hyuichiro »

does the CT also work on my team if I join random session?