HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fallout11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by fallout11 »

It works by eliminating the cooldown entirely. As soon as you land, you can jetpack again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AJonesy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AJonesy »

Anyone know how there's skin mods popping up in game?

buttfucker2000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by buttfucker2000 »

Charmorti wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:30 pm
I'm not sure if windows 10/11 makes a difference. I'm on Linux and I've gotten most of the tables to work in this thread that weren't wrong.
Arch Linux
HD2 on Steam, I've also got Proton
I start my CEserver, start up Cheat Engine via WINE, connect to server.

I'm having a hard time getting to connect to helldivers 2 -- but it's there in the process list.

My screen doesn't turn black like it does on Windows, GameGuard initializes but shortly after it just drops.

Can someone *please* help me figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong? Pretty please?

=====

edit; So I have a nightly script that does some system updates, cleanup, and additional checks -- Aside from a reboot, I have NO idea what changed but Cheat Engine launches and attaches in my Linux successfully.

My new problem now, is that none of the tables are working. memory alloc / address stuff.

I'm using Zoddel's script, and so far when it auto-attaches and runs through the intro it doesn't find the addresses for game.dll and stuff so I'm thinking that's why. Other scripts also don't seem to work for me.

lotya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lotya »

buttfucker2000 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 11:31 pm
I'm using Zoddel's script, and so far when it auto-attaches and runs through the intro it doesn't find the addresses for game.dll and stuff so I'm thinking that's why. Other scripts also don't seem to work for me.
try manual attache, select game process, see .dll address ?? change to vaule, then quickly click scrips to active, then close CE, should work

oddity93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oddity93 »

ok another thing; potentially unrelated. anyone have a cheat engine that NProtect's Gameguard cant detect? i did a whole spiel for the last 3 hours trying to get it to work and it still got detected. figure i'd ask here for anyone else thats (apparently) not savvy with software.

fallout11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fallout11 »

Edit: Exemplify has located the ID's for the new Polar warbond weapons.
Link:
[Link]

Bai_88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bai_88 »

Bai_88 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 3:19 pm
Does anyone find the Gas Strike ID ? or does it have the same as burn dmg ?
I'll rephrase it for better, what i meant is the gas dmg, does the gas dmg have a separate ID, or is it the same as burn?

wilsondgonzales
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wilsondgonzales »

Bai_88 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 12:27 pm
Bai_88 wrote:
I'll rephrase it for better, what i meant is the gas dmg, does the gas dmg have a separate ID, or is it the same as burn?
321 is the id

Bai_88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bai_88 »

wilsondgonzales wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 12:39 pm
Bai_88 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 12:27 pm
Bai_88 wrote:
321 is the id
TYSM

Richy Rich
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Richy Rich »

Can we get an updated "enemy doesnt attack" cheat?

Cogitationis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cogitationis »

oddity93 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 9:58 am
ok another thing; potentially unrelated. anyone have a cheat engine that NProtect's Gameguard cant detect? i did a whole spiel for the last 3 hours trying to get it to work and it still got detected. figure i'd ask here for anyone else thats (apparently) not savvy with software.
Just close it before the cutscene starts.
Put all the cheats you want on a single hotkey then open game, hit that key after game opens then exit cheat engine before cutscene starts. This way, you will always be detected, but the game won’t close or crash.

Cogitationis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cogitationis »

fallout11 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 12:14 pm
Edit: Exemplify has located the ID's for the new Polar warbond weapons.
Link:
[Link]
that link is everything I've been looking for. Could you (or anyone) explain what the following means?

For pasting into CE script. Paste to notepad and replace: "" to " and "{ to { and }," to },

I'm trying to give ARC23 more damage, what should the following line look like if I wanted, for example, 85 20 4 2 2 2?
"{ 50, 1.0f, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, ""AR-23C Liberator Concussive. Defaults: 65 15 2 2 2 2""},"

would it be this? { 50, 1.0f, 85, 20, 4, 2, 2, 2} and where can I put this? right in the super damage code?

buttfucker2000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by buttfucker2000 »

lotya wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:50 am
buttfucker2000 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 11:31 pm
try manual attache, select game process, see .dll address ?? change to vaule, then quickly click scrips to active, then close CE, should work
I tried to select the process manually, but I had the same results as if I would have auto-attached it -- so no noticeable difference from what I can see.

I don't think it'll allow me to send a screenshot, but I have a screenshot ready. Didn't want to throw it in a zip and password protect it to get it here, that just seems weird to me.

edit -- I think I found the issue -- looks like the game.dll module can't be found when I load the table and follow Zoddel's instructions for using the table
That's odd to me, because that makes it sound like GameGuard is detecting it, but I could just leave CE attached, play until I'm done and nothing would happen. In fact, I have (which is dumb and doesn't DO anything, I know).

I'm going to try to keep digging here -- but if I'd greatly appreciate the help if someone knows what they're doing and could teach me a little bit.

edit2: I was able to resolve this on my own with protonhax. Thank you. -

Richy Rich
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Richy Rich »

If anyone could fix the "No Sway" and the "Enemies don't attack" cheats that would be great
Attachments
helldivers2.CT
(142.71 KiB) Downloaded 265 times
Last edited by Richy Rich on Fri May 10, 2024 1:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

kamisama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kamisama »

Here's some of the new updated weapon IDs for Damage Multiplier

cmp [rcx+00],#42 //P-113 Verdict
je dmg_Super
cmp [rcx+00],#21 //PLAS-101
je dmg_Super
cmp [rcx+00],#51 //AR-61 Tenderizer
je dmg_Super