HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkz101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Darkz101 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am
see my new super damage script in action

you can get the table at my Helldivers 2 CE Guide post (in my signature)
Thank you for the super damage
Can you add an instant complete side objective? Because CH has them
Is it possible to add switch stratagem, no clip, and ESP to mark all the medals and SC?
I know those are possible because I've seen some menus have them

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DarkestLite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkestLite »

CampingCraig wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:56 am
DarkestLite wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:16 am
Using ZoDDeL latest version everything worked but at the end after I completed personal orders it showed "Completed" but awarded 0 medals.
Don't try extracting with more than 100 samples
I didnt.

DarkestLite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkestLite »

Happened again and I didnt pick up a single sample. I think its the Super Damage thing

WaiYanHlaing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WaiYanHlaing »

Yanoto wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:57 am
WaiYanHlaing wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:03 pm
Yanoto wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 pm

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ammo_legit,game.dll,41 83 2C C2 01 4D 8D 04 C2 49 8B 84 CA)
registersymbol(ammo_legit)
alloc(newmem,1024)
label(return)

newmem:
cmp dword ptr [r10+rax*8],#2
jle short @f
sub dword ptr [r10+rax*8],01
@@:
lea r8,[r10+rax*8]
mov rax,[r10+rcx*8+00002028]
jmp return

ammo_legit:
jmp far newmem
nop 3
return:

[DISABLE]
Is there legit version for like punisher, slugger, senator?
Yes.
can you please post it, if possible?

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

added a new script for all* types of damage.
this modifies weapon damage and a huge amount of damage types like enemy weapons, melee, acid, fire.
you dont need to check your armory for this it just works in battle.
it boost your own weapon damage and zeroes enemy damage (godmode)

check my signature link to get more details on the new script and the new table.

Wraboozers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wraboozers »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:52 am
this modifies weapon damage and a huge amount of damage types like enemy weapons, melee, acid, fire.

check my signature link to get more details on the new script and the new table.
Would it be possible to add the arc thrower as a whitelisted weapons that get super damage?

VERG3NT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VERG3NT »

fixed
Last edited by VERG3NT on Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PhaseShiftStalker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PhaseShiftStalker »

ZoDDeL wrote:

Nice to see further work put into this. Although I don't think the super damage needed any improvements since there is already a script for infinite health and infinite shield; and it's trivial to open the armory at the beginning of the game.

Your previous SD script really was a game changer for me. I think we now have all the cheats we could possibly want (except one for outright winning the mission as soon as you land). I just wish there was a script for Medals since those are the hardest to grind for... Oh well, I'll take what I can get and be happy. Truly appreciate what you and others have done for the community :D

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

Wraboozers wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:08 pm
ZoDDeL wrote:

Would it be possible to add the arc thrower as a whitelisted weapons that get super damage?
yes if you know the ID of the arc thrower you can add it.
maybe ill add some strategem weapons later...

VERG3NT wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:46 pm
I get "module not found game.dll" error. How can I fix it?
you did not follow the guide ( in my signature)

PhaseShiftStalker wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:18 pm

Nice to see further work put into this. Although I don't think the super damage needed any improvements since there is already a script for infinite health and infinite shield; and it's trivial to open the armory at the beginning of the game.

Your previous SD script really was a game changer for me. I think we now have all the cheats we could possibly want (except one for outright winning the mission as soon as you land). I just wish there was a script for Medals since those are the hardest to grind for... Oh well, I'll take what I can get and be happy. Truly appreciate what you and others have done for the community :D
the point is i dont like the original inf health script(unclear filter) and the shield script just nops the cooldown but doesnt boost the shield power. sure my new script isnt a real godmode but has some benefits ( no body part damage for example )
also the new script is technical better then the old one. the opcode i hook is better to find(should survive an game update) and does more (pretty much all weapons and attack / damage types for everyone[did not check if its affect other players too] except falldamage and thruster). and allows some fine tuning with whitelist/blacklist for specific weapon/ attack types.

i want to make an armor mod similar to the old weapon damage script but currently i had no luck finding the value of any armor.
this way i could do a script that increases armor (in fact is health) and movement speed/stamina recovery (that only affects this armor and not the enemy!!!) what come pretty handy to speedrun the missions. the currently known speedrun sadly affects all enemies too and thats bad.

not sure about medals. i think they arent clientside / or just hard to find at the end of mission reward
i guess the next thing i can try is the killcount on the killing 500 automaton/bugs to fast finish these missions.

PhaseShiftStalker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PhaseShiftStalker »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:03 pm
not sure about medals. i think they arent clientside / or just hard to find at the end of mission reward
i guess the next thing i can try is the killcount on the killing 500 automaton/bugs to fast finish these missions.
Yea, that seems to be the consensus, the medals being server side. The mission end reward is understandable but I think I saw somewhere that even the medals collected in the field (behind double doors or from pods) are server side and can't be manipulated like sample pickups.

If you're doing the kill count, a small hint, the actual number of bots/bugs killed doesn't seem to align with the mission kill count. Like, I shoot down a bot dropship and the regular multikill counter on the bottom of the screen would say for example "x10" but the mission killcount would increment by 20. I'm not sure if bigger enemies give more progress than smaller ones or if this is just a side-effect of shooting down dropships

unhugger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unhugger »

does the samples cheat still work?

Immovable8250
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Immovable8250 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
i want to make an armor mod similar to the old weapon damage script but currently i had no luck finding the value of any armor.
this way i could do a script that increases armor (in fact is health) and movement speed/stamina recovery (that only affects this armor and not the enemy!!!) what come pretty handy to speedrun the missions. the currently known speedrun sadly affects all enemies too and thats bad.

for runspeed try this as far as I tested it doesn't affect enemies. [not my code]

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aob_RunSpeed,game.dll,F3 41 0F 59 56 0C F3)
registersymbol(aob_RunSpeed)
alloc(newmem_RunSpeed,1024)
label(return_RunSpeed)

newmem_RunSpeed:
  push rbx
  mov rbx,F2F926ABF2F926AB
  cmp [rax],rbx
  jne short @f
   mov [r14+0C],(float)3
  @@:
  pop rbx
  mulss xmm2,[r14+0C]
  mulss xmm2,[r14+10]
  movaps xmm4,xmm2
  jmp return_RunSpeed

aob_RunSpeed:
  jmp far newmem_RunSpeed
  nop
return_RunSpeed:

[DISABLE]
aob_RunSpeed:
  db F3 41 0F 59 56 0C F3 41 0F 59 56 10 0F 28 E2

unregistersymbol(aob_RunSpeed)
dealloc(newmem_RunSpeed)
Last edited by Immovable8250 on Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fahrenheit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fahrenheit »

ZoDDeL wrote:

Is it normal that most Stratagems don't work with this table? Orbital laser doesn't deal any damage to living units (only buildings), grenade launcher doesn't seal bug nests, and so on... Or am I missing something?

Wraboozers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wraboozers »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Wraboozers wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:08 pm
ZoDDeL wrote:

yes if you know the ID of the arc thrower you can add it.
maybe ill add some strategem weapons later...

VERG3NT wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:46 pm
I get "module not found game.dll" error. How can I fix it?
you did not follow the guide ( in my signature)

PhaseShiftStalker wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:18 pm

the point is i dont like the original inf health script(unclear filter) and the shield script just nops the cooldown but doesnt boost the shield power. sure my new script isnt a real godmode but has some benefits ( no body part damage for example )
also the new script is technical better then the old one. the opcode i hook is better to find(should survive an game update) and does more (pretty much all weapons and attack / damage types for everyone[did not check if its affect other players too] except falldamage and thruster). and allows some fine tuning with whitelist/blacklist for specific weapon/ attack types.

Is there a way for us to find the weapon IDs?

Yanoto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Yanoto »

ZoDDeL wrote:

I don't do any damage to enemies at all,from a railgun, the bullets just ricochet.In new version of your script.
In the previous version, the railgun didn't always work either.