HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarkestLite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by DarkestLite »

SpencerEsquire wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:58 am
I'm using ZoDDeL's current table and the mission won't end because I can't enter the ship. I activated the table as I have previous versions, load into the mission just fine, get the mission complete message, but when the ship lands it won't trigger the end of the mission. I can physically get into the ship either crouching or crawling prone, but it won't activate the ending cutscene. Is anyone else having this issue?
No issues this morn with his mission table unless something changed. The other stuff is ok as tested not long ago.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by DarkestLite on Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkestLite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkestLite »

ZoDDeL Is it possible to have the shield an adjustable amount stronger instead of unbreakable?

fuyuke
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fuyuke »

Fahrenheit wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:14 pm
Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:45 pm
FroRaut wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:40 pm
The most stupid thing I read in my whole life lmao
Why is that ?
Yeah, why is that exactly? What makes you so embarrasingly condescendent? There are people here who use Zodd's God Mode yet want enemies to be able to deal damage, so asking for NOT receiving XP seems just as legitimate of a request.
It is less about the request itself, and more about the idea that the game flags cheaters to begin with.

Fahrenheit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fahrenheit »

s4boi wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:42 am
gabor8418 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:22 pm
Cheat is now detected, anyone else has this?
no issues here, using ZoDDeL's table atm
Same. Zodd's table still works 100% undetected.

Mallachar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mallachar »

fuyuke wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:08 am
Fahrenheit wrote:
Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:45 pm

Why is that ?
Yeah, why is that exactly? What makes you so embarrasingly condescendent? There are people here who use Zodd's God Mode yet want enemies to be able to deal damage, so asking for NOT receiving XP seems just as legitimate of a request.
It is less about the request itself, and more about the idea that the game flags cheaters to begin with.
Are you closing cheat engine once you activate the cheats? Essentially when you have to do is once it attaches, the game properly loads (I usually do it at the intro video), you turn on the cheats you want, and then close cheat engine, the cheats are still active for as long as you leave the client open. If you leave cheat engine running, the anticheat detects it.

The only time I was ever detected is when I left cheat engine open.

Catalin.Andrey98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Catalin.Andrey98 »

Mallachar wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:26 pm
fuyuke wrote:
Fahrenheit wrote:

Are you closing cheat engine once you activate the cheats? Essentially when you have to do is once it attaches, the game properly loads (I usually do it at the intro video), you turn on the cheats you want, and then close cheat engine, the cheats are still active for as long as you leave the client open. If you leave cheat engine running, the anticheat detects it.

Not if you have a bypass :))

Mallachar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mallachar »

Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:13 pm
Mallachar wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:26 pm
fuyuke wrote:

Not if you have a bypass :))

Oh I meant to reply to gabor8418 anyways, I quoted the wrong chain.

picabotwo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by picabotwo »

This is the code portion for the super damage of the weapons. What would be a good setting to have extra damage, but not having my pistol shoot out a drop ship? I want to be able to basically double my damage, and have my assault rifle able to take down walkers etc.

super:
cmp [rcx+04],#7777 <- Do I leave this alone? This is the compare value.
je code
mov [rcx+04],#7777 // weapon damage <--- 200?
mov [rcx+08],#7777 // armor damage <---- 100?
mov [rcx+0C],#7777 // penetration 1
mov [rcx+10],#7777 // penetration 2
mov [rcx+14],#7777 // penetration 3
jmp code

Thanks!

EagleBird
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EagleBird »

Does zodd's table have infinite mission time and a speedhack of x6?

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

thedrakulian93 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:04 am
subyero8891 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:55 pm
Banri wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:05 am
My favorite table by far atm is my custom one, I erged several tables together for a friend and I. Image.
hey bud, i would appreaciate if you would share the CE list. thanks!
are you able to share this one too ? thank you !
I found that on Netflix.

Edit: Nexus wtf not Netflix lol

wilsondgonzales
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wilsondgonzales »

picabotwo wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:31 pm
This is the code portion for the super damage of the weapons. What would be a good setting to have extra damage, but not having my pistol shoot out a drop ship? I want to be able to basically double my damage, and have my assault rifle able to take down walkers etc.

super:
cmp [rcx+04],#7777 <- Do I leave this alone? This is the compare value.
je code
mov [rcx+04],#7777 // weapon damage <--- 200?
mov [rcx+08],#7777 // armor damage <---- 100?
mov [rcx+0C],#7777 // penetration 1
mov [rcx+10],#7777 // penetration 2
mov [rcx+14],#7777 // penetration 3
jmp code

Thanks!
weapon damage is weapon damage

armor damage is damage on buildings/dropships. this ties into penetration. you can have 1000 armor damage but if penetration isn't hight enough, it'll just deflect

penetration 1 I'm not sure what the scale of this is but i'm assuming the percentage of penetration. for example a value of 50 might deflect when shooting a devastator's shield and a value of 100 will allow it to penetrate

penetration 2 I'm not sure of the values but i believe this is the type of penetration. for example 1-3 will allow an autocannon to hit part of a charger's front legs without having to wait for it to charge and a value of 100 will allow you to shoot the head without deflecting

these are all speculation based on my own experience

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

UPDATE

changed:
super damage / damage mod>
new entrypoint.
new damage multiplier
CTRL+F look for this ->

Code: Select all

dmg_multiplier:
  dd (float)10

admg_multiplier:
  dd (float)10

enemydmg_multiplier:
  dd (float)0
1 means 100% default
0.5 would be 50%
2.5 would be 250%

there is no multiplier for penetration because the following opcodes after the entrypoint dont seems to take it and it would be
bloated as hell (for every penetration value the whole ID compare list extra) so i just let write static 7777 penetration for all 4
penetration types (yes there are 4 and not just 3...) on whitelisted weapons (not defaults and enemy penetration is unchanged).
so even if you play with default damage you could still penetrate armor (still very tough to kill a tank with a pistol...)

no shield cooldown>
instead of nop/jump we can now tune the delay in seconds (float)

CTRL+F look for this ->

Code: Select all

shieldCD:
 dd (float)0

new reload>
instead of nop/jump script checks now for ammo left in clip/chamber.
ammo in weapon goes down until only 1 bullet (except dual mag weapons like punisher they stick at half ammo) is left.
this allows reloading but weapon never goes fully empty.
also fixes the recoil-less rifle no reload (might need to reload once without ammo backpack)

added:
damage mod whitelist>
// R-63CS Diligence Counter SNiper
// LAS-16 Sickle
// JAR-5 Dominator
// SG-225SP Breaker Spray&Pray (16)

damage mod default damage>
//orbital laser
//500kg bomb
//orbital precision strike
//orbital railcannon strike
//orbital 120MM HE barrage
//orbital 380MM HE barrage identical ID's as precision strike
//eagle 110mm rocket pods
//mortar turret
//eagle airstrike
//eagle clusterbomb
//helldiver pot damage
//impact (fall damage???)

added all in one script category with 4 preset scripts.
Full Cheat:
uses all cheats except mission complete, jetpack, low aggro.

Semi Cheat:
uses all cheats from full cheat except godmode and tuned down speedhack and damage mod.

Semi Legit:
uses all cheats from semi cheat except instant rescue, killcount, instant shuttle, and tuned further down speedhack and damage mod.

Full Legit:
uses the minimum of cheats.
new reload
2 sec shield recharge (2 sec is long if you get continous attacked and recharge timer get interupted!!!)
maphack
no recoil
inf stamina
very tuned down speedhack and damage mod.

the idea is that you only have to choose one preset and activate only one script and play instead of clicking multiple scripts in the short time you can before anticheat wakes up.
just open an AIO script and search it with CTRL+F and change values to your needs or copy a whole script and edit out everything you dont like.

i personal like the Semi-Legit the most if you wanna play with your friends but keep some good benefit without looking way to fishy.

script and guide as always in my signature>>>

Day7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Day7 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:08 pm
Nice job with the settings setup. Basically what I've been doing as a hacky version, but now it's "official" in yours 8-)

LordValkorion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LordValkorion »

Does anyone know what to do when the cheat engine table's boxes don't get marked off (no red X shows up). Sometimes I'll click and it'll show the loading icon (that little green circle clock thing that rotates for a bit after ticking the box and before the red X is suppose to show up) in the box for like 2 frames and then it just goes back to being blank. I read somewhere that it might be an out of date Cheat Table but I can't exactly confirm if thats true. I built Cheat Engine 7.5 manually with Lazarus and I have cheat engine automatically connect to helldivers2.exe the moment its opened (activated in general settings in cheat engine). Not sure if its a script issue, an issue with cheat engine, an issue with helldivers 2, or an issue with the cheat table itself. Lastly I have noticed that when looking at ZoDDeL's video ( showing themselves activating cheat engine, in the lower half of cheat engine in the "game.dll" and "This program c" row, under the "Value" column, my values stay "??" as opposed to what is shown in the video, which is "946301" and "This program c." Any help would be nice.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Hey Zod, is there a way to decrease the cooldowns on the stratagems instead of making them infinite? I like having the limitation but I just found them annoying to have a 2 min cooldown. 20 or 30 seconds would be ideal if anything.