Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RedHotRabbit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Palworld

Post by RedHotRabbit »

Csjete wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:05 pm
If relogging doesn't revert the values back, you may have to remove them. Take them off and drop them is a good way to do this, or put them into a chest. The game should read the new updated values for equipment as 1.
i can reset the false numbers by doing a respawn. but I cant seem to figure out why the dupe no longer works. it keeps turning all items in my inventory into this value [Link] when it was working it was a negative ( - ) value only affected my first slot and when i tried to split it it said i was splitting 1 and it let me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pfgoodrich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pfgoodrich »

First of all, thank you for this table.

I managed to get the gold dupe working. I also accidentally managed to dupe my sword somehow even though its not stackable. I couldnt do anything with it except sell it for a lot of gold. Like a lot. I can't seem to replicated how I did it though.

Csjete, I want to ask what you mean by the player max damage working. When I enable it I see no difference to my DPS.

Thanks!

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

Above is a link to the latest video of how to dupe gold coins.
I've tested this on several sevrers with at least one of each type of server. Play around and make sure not to use too high of a value for dupe or the game will negate those numbers.

A new table update is available.

濒危物种猫咪
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 濒危物种猫咪 »

Csjete wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:07 am
濒危物种猫咪 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:51 pm
Csjete wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:53 am
Took me a good couple of hours but I figured out how to get around the latest changes for sphere consumption. We now have infinite spheres back.
I think this would be better, but I didn't test Infpalbullets

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(InfPalballs,Palworld-Win64-Shipping.exe,85??74??488B??????????483B??????????74??493B??75??8B) // should be unique
aobscanmodule(InfAmmo,Palworld-Win64-Shipping.exe,7F??32??4883????C38D) // should be unique
InfPalballs:
db 90 90
InfAmmo:
db 74 07
[DISABLE]

InfPalballs:
db 85 D2
InfAmmo:
db 7F 07
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)
This works very well. I'll add this to the next edition. Thanks for the contribution!
That's Ok,But I didn’t test InfAmmo because I don’t play servers very much and I don’t have a gun on it.

"but I didn't test Infpalbullets"is a mistake:)

I found a way to change the quantity of items in servers. You need to change the quantity to a negative value, such as "100" to "-100" or more, and then you need to move the item

濒危物种猫咪
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 濒危物种猫咪 »

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
// 4C????????????4C????????????0F85????????8B??????????33
// 4C 8B 82 DC 00 00 00
aobscanmodule(ResourceMoved,Palworld-Win64-Shipping.exe,4C 8B 82 DC 00 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,ResourceMoved)
alloc(SetResourceMoved,4)
registersymbol(SetResourceMoved)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov [SetResourceMoved],rdx
code:
  mov r8,[rdx+000000DC]
  jmp return

ResourceMoved:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(ResourceMoved)

[DISABLE]

ResourceMoved:
  db 4C 8B 82 DC 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)
This script can be use to change items's qunality or ID
values will be update when you move the items

For ID: +DC
For quality: +104
For time: +108
I have noticed that you want to add non-perishable to the table

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(FoodNoCoolTime,Palworld-Win64-Shipping.exe,F3 0F 11 83 08 01 00 00 E8) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,FoodNoCoolTime)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  xorps xmm0,xmm0
code:
  movss [rbx+00000108],xmm0
  jmp return

FoodNoCoolTime:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(FoodNoCoolTime)

[DISABLE]

FoodNoCoolTime:
  db F3 0F 11 83 08 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(FoodNoCoolTime)
dealloc(newmem)
It can be used successfully.But it may not work online

Belaalrhm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Belaalrhm »

Thanks for the updated table. Unfortunatly it still shows negative numbers on the dedicated server i play on. Not working for me or i am doing somethin wrong, heeelp

RedHotRabbit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedHotRabbit »

Csjete wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:50 pm

Above is a link to the latest video of how to dupe gold coins.
I've tested this on several sevrers with at least one of each type of server. Play around and make sure not to use too high of a value for dupe or the game will negate those numbers.

A new table update is available.
Even with the new table its not working for me lol i reset my game and tried doing changes to the script and it just no longer works for me anymore
濒危物种猫咪 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:11 pm

I found a way to change the quantity of items in servers. You need to change the quantity to a negative value, such as "100" to "-100" or more, and then you need to move the item
ive noticed this too. when the gold dupe worked for me it was because the gold it showed was a negative number. now that its a positive number its no longer working for me. tho i have no idea how to fix this issue, i dont even know why its broken for me in the first place the server went down came back up with no changes to it and now i cant get it to work anymore.

pfgoodrich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pfgoodrich »

I managed to use the new version 0.04 to semi consistently dupe stackable item. I just had to keep playing around with it. Turning the Coin duplication on and off. Re starting the server. Restarting the game. I ended up with a huge stack of ammo, 40, million. You have to move one to a new slot, then move half so that it goes to 9999. Then it becomes a useable slot.

I know my instructions are not very clear because I myself am not very clear on the process. TBH it doesnt work for me all the time but its worked 3 times so far.

pfgoodrich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pfgoodrich »

The key to duping is to make slot 1 change values. I'm spamming shift click, control click, etc. Turning on and off coin duplication. Eventually I get it. Then I sort. Restart server. Restart game. I will have a huge stack of 40 million of the thing I wanted. Ctrl click to move one over. Then shift click to split the stack into 9999 and 40 million-9999. Repeat until you have as many 9999 stacks as you want. Discard the 40 million stack.

This has worked for every stackable item.

RedHotRabbit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedHotRabbit »

pfgoodrich wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:44 pm
The key to duping is to make slot 1 change values. I'm spamming shift click, control click, etc. Turning on and off coin duplication. Eventually I get it. Then I sort. Restart server. Restart game. I will have a huge stack of 40 million of the thing I wanted. Ctrl click to move one over. Then shift click to split the stack into 9999 and 40 million-9999. Repeat until you have as many 9999 stacks as you want. Discard the 40 million stack.

its not feasible for me to restart the server sadly and the stack doesnt split for me

Belaalrhm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Belaalrhm »

btw are you working on damage multiplier? or will there not be a comeback anymore ?

lunarmoonp90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lunarmoonp90 »

Now the coin duplicate become item dupclicate. Thanks for your table

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

Belaalrhm wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:49 pm
btw are you working on damage multiplier? or will there not be a comeback anymore ?
I am working on the damage multiplier. Things have changed since the last update so it will take some time to find, or make, an exploit for online sessions.

spirit6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spirit6 »

pfgoodrich wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:44 pm

with gold its ok but the server crashing problem i think its from very high items value ,
maybe if possible reduce the amount of gold (or items) to 9999 fix the problem

brevannes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by brevannes »

Csjete wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:16 pm
Belaalrhm wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:49 pm
I am working on the damage multiplier. Things have changed since the last update so it will take some time to find, or make, an exploit for online sessions.
Thank you Csjete for all the work i love so much what your doing ! I was afraid that you will abandon the table but here you are, thank you again. I will love to learn cheat engine and have your level.