Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Palworld

Post by Csjete »

For those on the comment section of YT, I've adjusted the Mult value inside the Coin Dupe script to 1 for private dedicated servers. The high numbers are causing the issues it seems.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Belaalrhm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Belaalrhm »

will u uploadd the updated table? or can we use the old one? EDIT: Current one still not working, im probably to fast and you didnt upload new one yet. :) THanks for effort!

tumzakingdom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tumzakingdom »

Csjete wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:45 pm
Belaalrhm wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:41 pm
Thank you very much for your effort! Im kinda to dumb for it. COuld you do a video how to make it correct? - EDIT : I am talking about the gold dupe, Thanks ! :)

Here is a video, just made, to explain how to duplicate the gold.
I tried to follow, can't do it.
When I pressed sell, it refused to sell to me.

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

tumzakingdom wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:28 am
Csjete wrote:
Belaalrhm wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:41 pm
Thank you very much for your effort! Im kinda to dumb for it. COuld you do a video how to make it correct? - EDIT : I am talking about the gold dupe, Thanks ! :)

I tried to follow, can't do it.
When I pressed sell, it refused to sell to me.
You'll need to ensure the values are not in the negative. I just tested out today that the "sell" is not actually necessary. Which means this may be possible with other items. It's the sorting feature that allows it to update the numbers for the gold.

What you can do is edit the value of Mult, inside the script, to 1 and try the proceess again.

tumzakingdom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tumzakingdom »

Csjete wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:01 am
tumzakingdom wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:28 am
Csjete wrote:

How can you go from negative to positive? I tried following your clip. It can't be done.

Vermix212
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vermix212 »

Csjete, I am about to try your updated tables. Excited to see the new Gold code.

I just wanted to say, after seeing the awesome Youtube video you made on updating your table, I think you are doing an absolutely fantastic job and I am so so happy you've decided to share not only your tables, but your invaluable knowledge as well!

Thank you Csjete!! I wish you great luck going forward.

RedHotRabbit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedHotRabbit »

I was able to get it to work on my first try it worked easily, i think it does work with other items but i did something stupid and tried to auto sort it into the inventory and boomed my friends server so ill test it out again once they reset it.

tumzakingdom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tumzakingdom »

Coin Duplication Can it be used on servers with PalGuard?

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

tumzakingdom wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:27 am
Coin Duplication Can it be used on servers with PalGuard?
Yes. I have tested it on 2 servers with PalGuard. There was an update last night to this morning. I am going to test the table to ensure things still work.

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

I'll put together another video, however, it will be unlisted on the paltform. I will send a link here with all the steps I do and explain the values as I'm going about it. I hope this helps a bit more.

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

RedHotRabbit wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:12 am
I was able to get it to work on my first try it worked easily, i think it does work with other items but i did something stupid and tried to auto sort it into the inventory and boomed my friends server so ill test it out again once they reset it.
Remember! 9,999 is the max item for any single item. If you sort the inventory past what the maximum sltos can hold, you will crash and be unable to load back in. Only way to bypass this would be to make some sort of inventory hack to increase the maximum slots.

RedHotRabbit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedHotRabbit »

Csjete wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:18 pm
RedHotRabbit wrote:
Remember! 9,999 is the max item for any single item. If you sort the inventory past what the maximum sltos can hold, you will crash and be unable to load back in. Only way to bypass this would be to make some sort of inventory hack to increase the maximum slots.
ok the server came back online and i cant seem to do it anymore. for some reason the stack wont split while i have the script on and sometimes it seems to make everything in my inventory including equips have high numbers (and make me encumbered lol) i got it to work just fine the first time so im not sure what could have changed.

When it was working, when i used it the numbers were large negative numbers and when i split the stack it always showed me as taking one out of the stack. while it isn't working, I'm getting a large positive number and when i split it it shows me exactly half of the fake number (just like it normally does) i didn't edit the script at all the first time and it worked. now i tried going in and changing both

(mult,$1000,INJECT) to (mult,$1,INJECT)
and
mult:
db (int)10 to db (int)1

and nothing changed. i dont know if any of that helps you understand what the issue might be since i cant describe it in code, but perhaps you might be able to glean some info from that.
Last edited by RedHotRabbit on Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Belaalrhm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Belaalrhm »

Csjete wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:17 pm
I'll put together another video, however, it will be unlisted on the paltform. I will send a link here with all the steps I do and explain the values as I'm going about it. I hope this helps a bit more.
cant wait for video and the new cheat table. :) THanks for the effort

RedHotRabbit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedHotRabbit »

Csjete wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:18 pm
RedHotRabbit wrote:

yeah ive 0 idea what happened. at first it was working and now its not. i doubt anything changed about the server itself and i didnt change the values at all when i first got it to work

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

If relogging doesn't revert the values back, you may have to remove them. Take them off and drop them is a good way to do this, or put them into a chest. The game should read the new updated values for equipment as 1.