Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Palworld

Post by Csjete »

lunarmoonp90 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:27 pm
infinite money hopfully can work
Item Dupe the Coins on SIngle Player. I have one at the bottom for money duping for high values.

I can make some tests for online, but I don't think it will be a thing. Online features hold much of the data on the server's end. Things like Food timers we can manipulate since they are on our end. Stats, Pal stats, Pal skills, etc are all on the server's side so we can't edit them without some packet manipualtion.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RedHotRabbit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedHotRabbit »

Before the patch i was able to use the pal edit to change a pals star level even tho it was only a superficial change that went away when i logged out (server side), i could use that pal to condense and it counted as if it actually was a higher level pal for condensing. now that is gone. id love to have that back in some way because getting 128 pals is just so annoying but im unsure of how that would even be possible anymore.

rant aside, thanks a ton for all the work you do, i absolutely love this table.

lunarmoonp90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lunarmoonp90 »

Csjete wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:09 pm
lunarmoonp90 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:27 pm
infinite money hopfully can work
Item Dupe the Coins on SIngle Player. I have one at the bottom for money duping for high values.

I can make some tests for online, but I don't think it will be a thing. Online features hold much of the data on the server's end. Things like Food timers we can manipulate since they are on our end. Stats, Pal stats, Pal skills, etc are all on the server's side so we can't edit them without some packet manipualtion.
I see, By the way, why the guns need to reload after use? Is it not fully infinite ammo or the code stack with infinite sphere?

asofd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by asofd »

Csjete wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:09 pm
Things like Food timers we can manipulate since they are on our end.
Will you add a code for infinite food timers? Please? :D

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

Food timer is a bit trickier than before. I got the SP values immediately but the MP values seem to be more elusive.

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

For PalEdit on Multiplay, you can play with some values that will unlock some aspects of the Pals. In this example I've got a level 1 Lamball on an Online Official Server. I set the value to level 50 and it unlocks the skills for my on the client-side. This sends the skills over to the server and since there are no checks in place for skills, it allows it at level 1.

nhock1398
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nhock1398 »

Hi, Im new here how can I install after dowload the file .CT ?? Thank you so much

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

nhock1398 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:21 am
Hi, Im new here how can I install after dowload the file .CT ?? Thank you so much

About 1 minute 2 seconds into the video we start using Cheat Engine. I'd recommend getting used to cheat engine a little bit.

Kategorischer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kategorischer »

Just want to say thank you for your table and your kind and patient replies!

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

I am very happy to announce I finally got us all an online coin dupe. Table to release shortly.

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

It is now available to download. I have released an Online Gold Coin Duplicaiton to give you unlimited stacks of coins. Enjoy it!
I tested it out on 5 Official servers dropping over 9 billion gold into the world.

Belaalrhm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Belaalrhm »

Thank you very much for your effort! Im kinda to dumb for it. COuld you do a video how to make it correct? - EDIT : I am talking about the gold dupe, Thanks ! :)
Last edited by Belaalrhm on Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

濒危物种猫咪
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 濒危物种猫咪 »

Csjete wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:53 am
Took me a good couple of hours but I figured out how to get around the latest changes for sphere consumption. We now have infinite spheres back.
I think this would be better, but I didn't test Infpalbullets

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(InfPalballs,Palworld-Win64-Shipping.exe,85??74??488B??????????483B??????????74??493B??75??8B) // should be unique
aobscanmodule(InfAmmo,Palworld-Win64-Shipping.exe,7F??32??4883????C38D) // should be unique
InfPalballs:
db 90 90
InfAmmo:
db 74 07
[DISABLE]

InfPalballs:
db 85 D2
InfAmmo:
db 7F 07
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

Belaalrhm wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:41 pm
Thank you very much for your effort! Im kinda to dumb for it. COuld you do a video how to make it correct? - EDIT : I am talking about the gold dupe, Thanks ! :)

Here is a video, just made, to explain how to duplicate the gold.

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

濒危物种猫咪 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:51 pm
Csjete wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:53 am
Took me a good couple of hours but I figured out how to get around the latest changes for sphere consumption. We now have infinite spheres back.
I think this would be better, but I didn't test Infpalbullets

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(InfPalballs,Palworld-Win64-Shipping.exe,85??74??488B??????????483B??????????74??493B??75??8B) // should be unique
aobscanmodule(InfAmmo,Palworld-Win64-Shipping.exe,7F??32??4883????C38D) // should be unique
InfPalballs:
db 90 90
InfAmmo:
db 74 07
[DISABLE]

InfPalballs:
db 85 D2
InfAmmo:
db 7F 07
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)
This works very well. I'll add this to the next edition. Thanks for the contribution!