Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thedjd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Palworld

Post by thedjd »

Is there a way to use the coin dupe with other items?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Belaalrhm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Belaalrhm »

HYPE, cant wait for next Table Update.

killsport
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by killsport »

Belaalrhm wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:48 pm
HYPE, cant wait for next Table Update.
+1

tumzakingdom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tumzakingdom »

Csjete wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:42 pm
Good morning. It apears there was a sizable update last night. I will be running thigns today ocne I get home to test everything out. I discovered much new things to do in Assembly. :)
้have a nice day :D

PadDy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PadDy »

Csjete wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:50 pm

Above is a link to the latest video of how to dupe gold coins.
I've tested this on several sevrers with at least one of each type of server. Play around and make sure not to use too high of a value for dupe or the game will negate those numbers.

A new table update is available.
GREAT job here! Can we make this to work on community servers with palguard? It'll be awesome!

lunarmoonp90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lunarmoonp90 »

Any latest update?

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

The coin dupe works well. It only fails on PalGuard server. Well done to them; for now. I adjusted values so that it can remain within max int values.

As for PalGuard, I duped twice only. I am still working on a consistent way to bypass. If we can manage to get these numbers to never reflect a negative stack size it will work. Currently the only stopping it is the PalGuard says "This is not a good value, this could be cheated" and stops the values from going through.

Dupe is done much easier now. You can take the coins and drag them into two separate slots, turn off the dupe, drag 1 coin into each stack from the first slot and sort.

I'll continue to update the table. A -2 will come in the new day or two.

Belaalrhm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Belaalrhm »

hypeeeedddd

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

I've released a new table. It's a v2 of the current one.
This changes some things to act with more stability. Functionality of the cheats has not changed.
(Still working on Damage mult for MP)

I've gone through all the scripts and added notes for everyone to read and learn from. If you're looking to learn more than this table might be a good place to start.

killsport
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by killsport »

Csjete wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:15 pm
This changes some things to act with more stability. Functionality of the cheats has not changed.

I've gone through all the scripts and added notes for everyone to read and learn from. If you're looking to learn more than this table might be a good place to start.
and the Instant Incubation pls :D + u r super awesome thanks

thedjd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thedjd »

Hello! First, I want to say thank you to Csjete for adding the Dupe Item option!

For some reason, I am unable to get that or the gold dupe to work. I followed step-by-step on that gold video in this thread, but when I attempt to split the stack, the second stack doesn't show when I place it. Not too sure where I am going wrong. No Pal Guard on the dedicated server I run, as far as I know. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

billy58
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by billy58 »

It is possible to make a table with unlimited ammunition but without (delete no reload) (I would like the bullet from the magazine to go down but not the consumption of the bullets that are in my bag.) and separate the ammunition and the pal spheres so that we can choose what we want just activated please?

killsport
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by killsport »

billy58 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:27 am
It is possible to make a table with unlimited ammunition but without (delete no reload) (I would like the bullet from the magazine to go down but not the consumption of the bullets that are in my bag.) and separate the ammunition and the pal spheres so that we can choose what we want just activated please?
take the "Unlimited Clip Ammo" script from old versions of the table (works for me in palguard server)

PadDy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PadDy »

Csjete wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:15 pm

I did used to duplicate bellanoir pink slabs, stone, wood. Since after, didn t work for anything else... And cannot connect to the server, sais connection time out. On EU public servers.

濒危物种猫咪
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 濒危物种猫咪 »

Update for InfAmmo and InfPalballs.Just tested it in a single player game

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(InfPalballs,Palworld-Win64-Shipping.exe,85??74??488B??????????483B??????????74??493B??75??8B) // should be unique
aobscanmodule(InfAmmo,Palworld-Win64-Shipping.exe,89????3B??74??4883????E8) // should be unique
InfPalballs:
db 90 90
InfAmmo:
db 90 90 90
[DISABLE]

InfPalballs:
  db 85 D2
InfAmmo:
  db 89 41 7C
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)