Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jred
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Post by Jred »

Is an item editor at all possible? I missed getting the Oden Oden juice during the trip so now I can't complete Elizabeth's request. The request clear all only seems to work on 2 of her requests, and not the Oden juice one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CocaColaConPan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CocaColaConPan »

Jred wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:36 am
Is an item editor at all possible? I missed getting the Oden Oden juice during the trip so now I can't complete Elizabeth's request. The request clear all only seems to work on 2 of her requests, and not the Oden juice one.
Wepon's table includes an inventory editor. I'm saying this because I had a similar issue.
I tried to go back and forth in some dates, and the the sodas from hokkaido i bought dissapared from my inventory, and those are the first half of the request.
Go to the inventory editor, then items and add a couple of units in "V6", which is one of the beverages you can buy in the trip. Then go to the girl in front of the kakhi and trade the V6 for the oden juice. That's it, give it to Elizabeth and fulfill her request.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi it is possible to change a romancable social link "romance" status? from romance to friend and vice versa?

royr719
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by royr719 »

CocaColaConPan wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:12 pm
LazyNerd wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:21 pm
CocaColaConPan wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:06 pm

I have a gamepass working version on page 7. I am using it right now.
I've tried a few fixes on that one, but I can't make it work :(
Is there some common sense step I'm missing? Start game, load cheat table, load save, try to use table
That's weird. First of all, you need the money pointerscan result matches the money you're carrying. If it doesn't, nothing on the table will work.
I've been using the same offsets since the third update in Wepon's table. I'll upload a version with different offsets, but I'm not sure if it'll change anything.
If it doesn't work, my only guess is the game may have been updated, and our versions mismatch, because you're the only one having issues with pointers. But as I said, it's just a guess, didn't notice if this happened at all.
This was working beautifully for me but this morning it stopped from working. Maybe gamepass game was updated?
EDIT: Nevermind, I reloaded CE and is working now, maybe I overwrite an address by mistake.

wahyu888
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wahyu888 »

maybe a weird question, but
how to keep the description name of cheats from 1 version to another?
i use p3r-ver2 and slowly renaming the desc to the item it represents.

but i want to use the newest ver, p3rver3, but the inventory items for weapons and armor and the rest still at "slot 1, slot 2, etc"

best regards.

tylerr90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tylerr90 »

I noticed aob error occurs randomly while in the game I found that activating all the scripts in the table you want
at
the title screen works better.

beako2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beako2 »

Updated v1.3
Added Always Trigger Great Clock
Added script to get a pointer to GlobalWork (you can add your own pointers for basic tables using this)
Added status ailments unique to aigis

info:
There's a counter for twilight fragment spent in tartarus. The game will guarantee you a clock after x amount of fragments used. You can trigger great clocks by setting a high value for that counter.
Attachments
P3Reload Cheat Scripts v1.3.CT
(652.96 KiB) Downloaded 873 times

Dtanderson93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dtanderson93 »

tranphuocbao1995 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:43 pm
Hi, anyone got the skill ID for Apocalypse and Night Queen skill?

Note: found em, 372 & 373
which table lets you apply the skill id's to the persona?

phoenixo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phoenixo »

beako2 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:11 am
Updated v1.3
Added script to get a pointer to GlobalWork (you can add your own pointers for basic tables using this)

info:
There's a counter for twilight fragment spent in tartarus. The game will guarantee you a clock after x amount of fragments used. You can trigger great clocks by setting a high value for that counter.
would you be able to add persona fusion always variation skill?

Thanks

beako2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beako2 »

phoenixo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:45 pm

Thanks
If you mean skill change feature, I've yet to encounter it AND personally I feel like it makes more sense to utilize skill cards/direct changes because it doesn't necessarily give you a desired/stronger skill. So I see no point in making that, sorry.

If you mean something entirely else and I'm mistaken, feel free to elaborate. thanks x)

Cnutface
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cnutface »

Dtanderson93 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:02 am
tranphuocbao1995 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:43 pm
Hi, anyone got the skill ID for Apocalypse and Night Queen skill?

Note: found em, 372 & 373
which table lets you apply the skill id's to the persona?
I wouldn't add these normally to Demons because it will lock the game. Apocalypse literally only works as a normal skill on Helel and Satan. I have added it to other Demons and it has always soft locked or crashed the game completely.

phoenixo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phoenixo »

beako2 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:56 pm
phoenixo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:45 pm

Thanks
If you mean skill change feature, I've yet to encounter it AND personally I feel like it makes more sense to utilize skill cards/direct changes because it doesn't necessarily give you a desired/stronger skill. So I see no point in making that, sorry.

If you mean something entirely else and I'm mistaken, feel free to elaborate. thanks x)
yes,i mean skill change feature,because some skills can only be obtained through change :)

dabrain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dabrain »

Hi,
Does the P3Reload Cheat Scripts v1.3.CT only work on the gamepass version of P3R? I have the game for Steam but the script doesn't work with my game and none of the values are populated? Is this an issue on my end?

Idboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Idboy »

beako2 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:11 am
Updated v1.3

info:
hi, thanks for table.
i use gamepass version but the working thing on mine is money pointer, full analyse enemies.

something like party pointer (display questions mark), max theurgy not working (theurgy bar still charging).
maybe i miss something?

ariakana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ariakana »

For some reason, Elizabeth's request all clear doesn't work for me. it only cleared one quest but the rest stayed the same. I am using the gamepass version