Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BloodS1GN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by BloodS1GN »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 pm
Updated the ID list for new sigils and traits in version 1.2.1 .
[Link]

The "... Warpath+" and "Enhanced Damage(X+)" sigils name existed but no ID assigned to them.
Damn, this pissed me off more because I managed to get Warpath+ from Transmarvel, but I accidentally deleted it because I was trying to clear out my sigils and didn't see anything. I tried rerolling some more but just no luck at all now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mikamiyui
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mikamiyui »

Scan21 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:28 pm
mikamiyui wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:20 pm
Updated for new version, please try.

-Siegfried/Narmaya/Zeta Auto
-Auto Dodge
-Unlimited Dodge
-Auto Perfect Block
-Perfect Block (press and hold the block button)
-The interval time between the use of the block is shortened
I have auto dodge function, puts the character in animation lock I can't even move, parry works fine
Author for the table already try to fix it but still can't. But can try this table for lucilius. Also added some character related skill change. There's like 2 auto dodge, but looks same for me. Still can be use on other raid, but not for lucilius. Use the manual dodge for lucilius.
Attachments
TestNew.CT
(67.18 KiB) Downloaded 349 times

Djinn3011
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Djinn3011 »

Is there like a guide or tutorial on how to use this? I can't wrap my head around how to use CE... :c
Last edited by Djinn3011 on Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpiritofEmbers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SpiritofEmbers »

Hex Code for Greater Aegis V+ : 70 08 1D 6F

ferrick
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ferrick »

how does the trophy one work, because I tried to unlock the two new characters' trophies and while the bar is full, they're still greyed out

sprygon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sprygon »

ranonadg wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:37 pm
sprygon wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:09 pm
Tried to use overmastery editor and downloaded the latest version (Hotfix 3). It doesn't seem to work as in the game will crash before I get to save the files. Would like to know if it's my fault or it's actually not working.
Update 9 still works as far as Overmastery, I used it myself last night. Make sure to follow the steps:

1. Activate Overmastery Editor script.
2. Roll a new Overmastery. Apply it.
3. Script values should now be filled. Select the values you want in mastery type and level.
4. Save your game and return to title.
5. Load your game. Stats for Overmastery will now be applied correctly.
I tried it out, seems like it still crashes your game, good thing i get to save it fast enough before it crashes. Idk if I'm the only one experiencing the crash.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

sprygon wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 pm
ranonadg wrote:
sprygon wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:09 pm
Tried to use overmastery editor and downloaded the latest version (Hotfix 3). It doesn't seem to work as in the game will crash before I get to save the files. Would like to know if it's my fault or it's actually not working.
Update 9 still works as far as Overmastery, I used it myself last night. Make sure to follow the steps:

3. Script values should now be filled. Select the values you want in mastery type and level.
I tried it out, seems like it still crashes your game, good thing i get to save it fast enough before it crashes. Idk if I'm the only one experiencing the crash.
That's because you're locking the values and if you read the script title you'll see that you're not supposed to do that.

Shekkers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shekkers »

Ok fixed. Used Medicine sellers table to change Over masteries
Last edited by Shekkers on Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aratsei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aratsei »

Helmsman's Warpath id: 24 4D 6F D7

sprygon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sprygon »

zachillios wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:01 am
sprygon wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 pm
ranonadg wrote:

That's because you're locking the values and if you read the script title you'll see that you're not supposed to do that.
Thanks for clarifying, I thought you would have to cross everything to apply it, seems like it's my bad there.
Btw, is there any scripts that actually bypass the selling/trading limit of 30 for wrightstones?

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

BloodS1GN wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:50 pm
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 pm
Updated the ID list for new sigils and traits in version 1.2.1 .
[Link]

The "... Warpath+" and "Enhanced Damage(X+)" sigils name existed but no ID assigned to them.
Damn, this pissed me off more because I managed to get Warpath+ from Transmarvel, but I accidentally deleted it because I was trying to clear out my sigils and didn't see anything. I tried rerolling some more but just no luck at all now.
You sure not mistaken with other sigils?
The normal warpath sigils don't appear in sell or voucher trade list. So I believe it would be the same for their plus version if existed. Unless if by "delete" you meant was altering their ID's to empty or other sigils, that is another story.

tarochansan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tarochansan »

mikamiyui wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:25 pm
Scan21 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:28 pm
mikamiyui wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:20 pm
Updated for new version, please try.

-Siegfried/Narmaya/Zeta Auto
-Auto Dodge
-Unlimited Dodge
-Auto Perfect Block
-Perfect Block (press and hold the block button)
-The interval time between the use of the block is shortened
I have auto dodge function, puts the character in animation lock I can't even move, parry works fine
Author for the table already try to fix it but still can't. But can try this table for lucilius. Also added some character related skill change. There's like 2 auto dodge, but looks same for me. Still can be use on other raid, but not for lucilius. Use the manual dodge for lucilius.
Thanks for this! Played around with it for a bit, but there seemed to be some issues:
- The Cag option seems to be a little bit weird, I'm noooot exactly sure what it does, is it the alexandria/PT uncap bug? Edit: Nevermind, found it out: it changes the RMB/Y to Alex/PT, wasn't sure beforehand because I don't use controller
- If both options below the Cag option are ticked, pressing RMB/attempting to use multishot on Tweyen will cause her to cast Two-Crown Strife, which is like her big once-per-battle skill, and you seem to be able to do it repeatedly, basically replacing multishot. You're able to do this even if you don't have the skill equipped.

If I can ask for a specific function, would it be okay to have an option where you can have max stacks on her multishot skill constantly? It would probably be similar to Io's Stargaze function where she has max vortex stacks regardless of whether you've casted a spell or not

tumbling
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tumbling »

Anyone else having problems with the Item Quantity editor?

Nemesis2323
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nemesis2323 »

Can't see the new sigils on Sigil editor. How do get these sigils?

Arkz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arkz »

Auto Loot is broken, can you fix it plz