Final Fantasy Renaissance v2.0.3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy Renaissance v2.0.3

Post by MrBaldy »

[Link]
Table v1.0

Here is my humble CT for this small game, tested in many areas but not fully through to the end.
Make sure to check the "Info" section at the bottom for misc information :)
Still new here so please let me have your questions, concerns, or advice!
Features

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Final Fantasy Renaissance.CT
(2.32 MiB) Downloaded 164 times

redwizardmatt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy Renaissance v2.0.3

Post by redwizardmatt »

You are my hero! Please continue to update this with patches if that's not too much to ask? I know it can be a lot of work, so no shade if that's not in your plans or anything, but you are amazing for doing this. Thank you. Also, I don't know if its feasible or not, but I am very interested in the possibility of making modded classes by editing class abilities or spells or spell charges. I'm sure that would be a lot of work, but if you did that you would be making a lot of people very happy.

Just in case no one else says it, THANK YOU for this. What you did here is very awesome.

xavierprice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xavierprice »

This still works with the 2.0.4 update just fine. Thankfully, the minor update didn't break anything. The exp and gold boosters have been a lifesaver (and turning off encounters is great for going back to pick up loot)
Though I did notice that when updating character stats, it doesn't keep certain ones. It will keep the value of STR, AGI, INT, VIT, and LUCK, but anything else will only stay for one round of combat and reset back to default. Probably just how the game calculates things, just pointing it out.

Is it possible to add a feature to change the equipment on characters? Maybe the number of available spell slots, too? Or would that all be too much work? I'm not a programmer in any way and have no knowledge of how to do anything other than basic value editing, so I wouldn't know. But I'd like that if at all possible.

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

xavierprice wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 4:10 pm
I'll take a look at it this weekend :) I would like to update a few things.

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

Saw equipment is under Custom.Party.WeaponINventory and ArmorInventory specifically. But again in array, and no clue how to fetch those properly. Using instructions to find it showing all 4 slots are shared between characters.. So a nightmare to find the base address, and it got late. I gave up a bit :P
Using dnspy you can easilly find weapon and armor names + ID as well.
Equipped weapon is just a bool of 1 and 0 in each of the 4 equipment slots. Each slot base address is 0x120 from each other.

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

xavierprice wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 4:10 pm
This still works with the 2.0.4 update just fine. Thankfully, the minor update didn't break anything. The exp and gold boosters have been a lifesaver (and turning off encounters is great for going back to pick up loot)
Though I did notice that when updating character stats, it doesn't keep certain ones. It will keep the value of STR, AGI, INT, VIT, and LUCK, but anything else will only stay for one round of combat and reset back to default. Probably just how the game calculates things, just pointing it out.

Is it possible to add a feature to change the equipment on characters? Maybe the number of available spell slots, too? Or would that all be too much work? I'm not a programmer in any way and have no knowledge of how to do anything other than basic value editing, so I wouldn't know. But I'd like that if at all possible.
Updated slightly with equipment values and base stats.
Magic spells and slots are moddable but erh :p

Removed loads of dissected code so filesize shrinks down a lot.
Attachments
Final Fantasy Renaissance.ct
(163.57 KiB) Downloaded 5 times