Death Must Die

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Death Must Die

Post by mriswith »

Currently has invulnerability mode, hp, xp(including multiplier), gold, timers, most charcter stats(no spell stats yet), equipped item stat editing, run stats, game rules and more.
Since it uses mono functions to get addresses, it requires a recent CE version(probably 7.5, and definitely 7.5.2 for mac/apple) and might take a few seconds to update addresses.

Basics:
  • Game Rules changes apply to the next run
  • Invulnerability seems to work, if not:
  • Activate/Lock Health to prevent most damage from killing you(can't prevent more damage than you have health)
  • Activate/Lock Run Time to freeze the time
  • Character stats are layered and not finished.
  • Settings reset between runs and some things might need to be turned off and on again for now(like invulnerability and XP)
  • It can take up to 5-6sec to update the address on a new run.
Item Editing:
  • Only edit the actual stats on the item(don't go outside the address range, which is is usually the first 1-5 Affixes, but can go higher)
  • Place the item in the inventory and reequip for changes to register.
  • There are a few affixes missing a full name still, but it will show up as a short name like "arn%" or similar(do not edit any affix with an empty name!)
  • affix levels/values are not always a direct value to that affix. So you might need 250 to get crit 100% for example, while on others 18 is 18%.
Special thanks to EphenSteve

Table Screenshot

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Death Must Die.CT
2024-04-21
Temporary patch update(no equipment editing, stats, and other things might be missing)
-Invulnerability should work, but the immunities might be best left off.
(15.27 KiB) Downloaded 1518 times
Death Must Die.CT
2024-01-28
(234.22 KiB) Downloaded 1168 times
Last edited by mriswith on Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:44 pm, edited 32 times in total.

FerrisMonja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Death Must Die

Post by FerrisMonja »

Whenever I try to change any values in this table my cheat engine freezes for really long amounts of time, using version 7.5 no idea what is causing it, other games work fine.

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

If it keeps freezing, it is most likely either not connecting properly, or it is struggling to use the mono functions.
Make sure to check the "current run" option, and verify that it's at least 7.5(If you're on mac you will need 7.5.2). And as always: try to connect manually and activate mono functions from the menu as well.

Siuxter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Siuxter »

Is there a way to get more %luck?

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

Siuxter wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:28 pm
Is there a way to get more %luck?
So the best thing I've found is to get you a piece of armor that has luck on it. Go into your run, and activate the trainer mriswith gave us. Under the character info, there should be some armor items. Find the armor piece location that has Luck on it, and activate Affix until you find the Luck attribute. Change it to 9000. Go back into the game and unequip/re-equip the armor. The boost should show up in your table.

You should be able to get other armor items with Luck on them. Just give one piece to each of your characters and change them one by one. I'm on the very old 0.6.80 build. As long as you can get the armor item codes to work, should work.

acff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by acff »

it stalls indefinitely when i try to change any values

acff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by acff »

i used another instance of CE to manually change the addresses that were found from your table.

game rules seem to have no effect at all. even on the next run. run duration, boons per levelup, upgradesonlevelup. they reflect the changed values, but nothing happens in game.

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

acff wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:40 pm
it stalls indefinitely when i try to change any values
So, instead of double clicking, highlight the line you wanna change. Hit Enter on your keyboard. The value will be automatically highlighted, so keep that in mind. Edit it how you want and hit enter.

Siuxter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Siuxter »

Act 2 is out! hope this table get updated

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

Siuxter wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:47 am
I added a basic update for now. Although the inventory storage and stats seems to have changed a bit, so that is not included yet.

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

mriswith wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:54 pm
Siuxter wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:47 am
I added a basic update for now. Although the inventory storage and stats seems to have changed a bit, so that is not included yet.
What works with the update/ what needs to be updated exactly?

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

Seems like only gold editing works with this CT right now...none of the others are proccing :/

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Banemage wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:47 pm
Seems like only gold editing works with this CT right now...none of the others are proccing :/
Weird, everything works for me. :D
Last edited by bloodaxis on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:13 pm
Banemage wrote:
Weird, everything works for me, waiting eagerly for the return of the item editing too. :D
could you walk me through how you make invulnerability work? I've tried turning it on after a run starts, and it says it's "On", but in-game I still get hit/take damage as usual

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Banemage wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:24 pm
bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:13 pm
Banemage wrote:
Weird, everything works for me, waiting eagerly for the return of the item editing too. :D
could you walk me through how you make invulnerability work? I've tried turning it on after a run starts, and it says it's "On", but in-game I still get hit/take damage as usual
Not sure tbh, it's the only thing I didn't test, everything else worked though.