Dwarven Realms Table(s)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Dwarven Realms Table(s)

Post by ModEngine »

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ModEngine on Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

cheat engine wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:31 am
Enferno33 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:54 pm
cheatengine wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:57 am
The original author deleted his table and abandoned this topic so I took over and posted my table. It isn't as good as OP's but something. Please see first post.
You aren't just allowed to copy/paste my exact words / table?! This is what they allow on here, seriously?! I don't give a 2 **** if you create your own, but it's pretty pathetic to erase my name and copy / paste word for word my post! Total trash if this is allowed!

Plus, I didn't abandoned it, I just stopped posting it.
My apologies, I was too lazy to type out my post and just let it be. I have typed out my post and removed your content. Please check.

This topic was dead for more than a month people asking where is the table, that's when I asked mods for permission if I could post my table and revive it.

If you wish to take over the topic, I will just post mine in a new one.
I seriously don't care if they were 100+ made, but copying / pasting word for word literally, it was my exact post and that was kinda BS! They are tables that have been dead for years and people still ask for updates, yet no one takes those. A month? Kinda crazy! It doesn't matter if they are more out there, but at least have the decency to create your own post / table and not steal someone else's.

I stopped posting the updated tables (seasons only last 30 days) because no one really even appreciates the work at all. The only thing I asked for was a thumbs up and I didn't think that was too much to ask, but they'd come download the table immediately and never even bother to thank anyone for it. I only had 3 vote ups until I took the table down and then it jumped to 16ish.

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

Last edited by ModEngine on Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

cheat engine wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:29 am
Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:41 am
at least have the decency to create your own post / table and not steal someone else's.
I don’t know why you keep saying I stole your post slash table. Here is timeline of events as they happened for me

1. I make a table for this game
2. As I always do, I search and check if a topic already exists.
3. Noticed your topic without any tables and people seem to be wondering how to download the table.
4. It appears you have deleted the table and left the topic abandoned for quite a long time.
5. I decide to revive the topic, ask mods for ownership and post my table without changing anything else and move on to another game.

I don’t believe this is stealing your post and I don’t know why you keep adding ( /table) which is incorrect. All I did in my mind was revive a dead topic to help the community.

The “tables dead for years” have tables people can download. This topic didn’t have any tables. I won’t have bothered otherwise.

But since you seem to be highly offended despite my apologies, I am going to ask the mods to give you back the topic so you can keep it dead forever.
Every is saying you stole it because you did STEAL it?! Dude, the ONLY thing that changed was the name of the person (FROM ME TO YOU)!! It was the EXACT post that I made, how can you not see that?! If something belongs to someone else and YOU take it in any way shape or form without their consent or knowledge, that is stealing, period!

Like I said, all YOU had to do was just create a post / thread / table on your own and nothing would have ever been said! You said that I abandoned it for a long time? 30 days, that's a LONG time to you? You must be a kid to think that because 30 days isn't much in a lifetime. As I stated, they're TONS of posts that are abandoned for way longer than this one.

They should have just DELETED mine and then you started a new one! Don't go getting offended because everyone seen what you did.

I always search if anyone else has tables before me and if they do and theirs isn't updated, I'll either post a new reply on THEIR post already made or create a brand new one, I'd NEVER lower myself to copying / pasting or asking anyone to delete their name and giving it to me as if I earned everything that came with it so far. All you should have done was posted a new reply saying "Hey I made a updated table "HERE IS THE LINK"! Like so many others do. In fact, for years that I've been using this site this is FIRST time that I've ever seen or heard of this happening. Everyone just links theirs to the outdated tables.

I think it's total BS if this forum takes someones name and puts someone else over a post they didn't create or earn. It seems like your name isn't that big and yet you want to steal someone else's earnings to put forward as if you did it. All this did was make me NEVER want to create or share anything else I ever do on here if that is the case of them just taking it and giving it to someone who doesn't earn it.

However, this is my fault for not deleting the entire post, I won't make that mistake again!