Final fantasy VII Ever Crisis

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final fantasy VII Ever Crisis

Post by Cissa90 »

foxhidden2009 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 4:15 pm
Hey Cissa, thanks for the update for me it-s working perfectly !

Sorry for the noob question but in the V13, when ticking for example "Scripts" it was ticking automatically all sub-categories.
With the V14 it's not the case anymore, I have to ticket all boxes. And when I close the game and if I let the table open, it didn't work once the game is open again so I have to reopen the table and tick again all boxes, is there a way to save this please ? :o
Just right clikc on "Scripts" and in the more options thingy, you can select to activate children when Scripts is activated. And of course enable deactivate children as well. Then just save the table.
BolderRock wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 3:48 pm
Hello. Everything seems to be working except for the infinite HP.
It worked for me. Which battle are you testing on?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BolderRock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BolderRock »

It worked for me. Which battle are you testing on?
Battle tower and just normal solo. It worked back again apparently. :D

Hirodemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hirodemon »

Thanks for the table and advice on the script thing. I did change mine where everything ticked automatically but noticed how I needed to tick the enable box now for 1 hit kill to work and using the table the first time works then exiting the game, launching the game again, and using the CE table that was previously kept open would just freeze the game after I select a process and use the options. So I would now always need to close the V14 table and then open it again each time I launch the game again but with the V13 table, I didn't have to do that.

saniam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saniam »

Thanks for the table! The 1 hit kill is not working anymore.

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

saniam wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:20 am
It's working fine. I just tested against Catoplebas 200k power.
When you hit enable, make sure the il2cpp naming gets loaded fully before trying to activate:)
Hirodemon wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:32 am
Thanks for the table and advice on the script thing. I did change mine where everything ticked automatically but noticed how I needed to tick the enable box now for 1 hit kill to work and using the table the first time works then exiting the game, launching the game again, and using the CE table that was previously kept open would just freeze the game after I select a process and use the options. So I would now always need to close the V14 table and then open it again each time I launch the game again but with the V13 table, I didn't have to do that.
Whole point of being called Enable is to enable it for everything to work xD It just activates Mono as it's easier to AOB when we have the names rather than pure AOB everywhere.
If not using mono strings then it would break basically every update like it did before:)

Hirodemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hirodemon »

Cissa90 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:37 pm
saniam wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:20 am
It's working fine. I just tested against Catoplebas 200k power.
When you hit enable, make sure the il2cpp naming gets loaded fully before trying to activate:)
Hirodemon wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:32 am
Whole point of being called Enable is to enable it for everything to work xD It just activates Mono as it's easier to AOB when we have the names rather than pure AOB everywhere.
If not using mono strings then it would break basically every update like it did before:)
Yes I have realized that and sorry about that I am a noob at this

saniam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saniam »

What is il2cpp and how can I know whether il2cpp gets loaded or not?

Hirodemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hirodemon »

saniam wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 11:12 pm
When you click enable then at the bottom of the table you will see IL2CPP getting loaded, takes about a few seconds so no need to worry about it.

Alexinho77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alexinho77 »

Hirodemon wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 12:53 am
saniam wrote:
When you click enable then at the bottom of the table you will see IL2CPP getting loaded, takes about a few seconds so no need to worry about it.
apologies before hand for being dumb but where is the enable button? all I do is check the boxes however the only one I get to work is the atb one. the unlimited health doesn't work for me and some I can't even check for some reason

Hirodemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hirodemon »

Alexinho77 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 11:31 pm
Hirodemon wrote:
saniam wrote:
apologies before hand for being dumb but where is the enable button? all I do is check the boxes however the only one I get to work is the atb one. the unlimited health doesn't work for me and some I can't even check for some reason
If you haven't gotten the new updated CT it is on page 11

Alexinho77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alexinho77 »

Hirodemon wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 7:02 pm
Alexinho77 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 11:31 pm
Hirodemon wrote:

If you haven't gotten the new updated CT it is on page 11
thank you, and thanks for not being a dick about it lol

LAA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LAA »

I think the table is broke again. Cant enable the cheat table on latest version

EDIT: Nvm, confirmed it works fine on my PC, it seems just on Steam Deck it doesn't work, the way I have it set up through Cheat Deck worked previously though. I was using Portable cheat engine 7.4. If anyone happens to have a better set up for Steam deck, let me know!