Tribe Primitive Builder

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Tribe Primitive Builder

Post by lmrlmax »

Code: Select all

Game		: Tribe Primitive Builder
Version		: v1.0.16, v1.0.18, v1.0.20
Check Patch	: https://steamdb.info/app/1059900/patchnotes/
*Build for Version v1.0.16, but it's still work for Version v1.0.18 and v1.0.20, so nothing changed or fixed.
Feature & Note
1. Necessity Not Decrease
- All in One : All Necessity Not Decrease
- Health : Health not decrease
- Hunger : Hunger not decrease
- Thirst : Thirst not decrease
- Energy : Energy not decrease
- Necessity Pointer
2. Item
- All Item to 900 [Open Inventory] : Will make your all stackable item to 900 Quantity, just open your inventory after activate the script
- Item Used to 900 [Use Item first] [Work in Crafting, not in consuming food]: Use item first then activate the script, will make used item to 900
- Item Increase Upon Use [Use Item first] [Work in Crafting, not in consuming food]: Use item first then activate the script, will make used item increased by 1
3. Add 500 EXP to Skill
- All activities that increase EXP will add 500 more EXP
4. Level and EXP Pointer
- If you edit the Level Skill, i think it will make error, so it's safe to edit the EXP. (Ex: Make the value of EXP to 9999)
- List of All Skill and EXP
- Open Inventory to make value appear
5. Tools Durability
- Tools not Decrease [Use Tools] : Durability not decrease or Set your durability to Max (value is 100) [Not work for v1.0.20]
- Tools to Max [Move Tools] : Open inventory and move tools to max it's durability, work for item in worker hut [Still Work in v1.0.20]
6. Tribe Pointer
- Population [Permanent / not reset after load game], you must assign all tribe member then save the game.
- Sleeping Places [Not permanent / reset after load game]
Old Table
Tribe-Win64-Shipping.CT
Version 1
For Game Version v1.0.16. old file
+ Necessity Not Decrease
+ Item
+ Add 500 EXP to Skill
+ Level and EXP Pointer
(232.56 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Tribe-Win64-Shipping.CT
Version 2
For Game Version v1.0.16 - v1.0.20. *New File
+ Added Health in AiO, Individual, and Pointer
+ Change All Item Quantity to 900
+ Tools Durability
+ Tribe Pointer
(322.21 KiB) Downloaded 1148 times
Last edited by lmrlmax on Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tribe Primitive Builder

Post by lmrlmax »

*Update table with Added Health, Change All Item Quantity to 900, Tools Durability, and Tribe Pointer.

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

thank you for the table everything works great. the game can cause a motion sickness so beware

RowanW0lf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RowanW0lf »

hoy there, well, i can't figure out how the tribe pop cheat's workin' at all, can you explain me? i'm kinda new to this ^^'

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

RowanW0lf wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:33 am
hoy there, well, i can't figure out how the tribe pop cheat's workin' at all, can you explain me? i'm kinda new to this ^^'
Tribe Pointer is just showing the value of your tribe in game, and in my table i only list Population and Sleeping Places. First you activate the script then go to Tribe Menu to populate the value. After it shows the value you can edit it to any number you want don't forget to save and load to take the effect. While i test it, if i put tribe population to 50 and not assign any tribe member to building, i don't know where that 50 tribe member are. So i put tribe member to building and they appear in that building. Population edit is permanent, but Sleeping Places edit is only temporarly.

RowanW0lf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RowanW0lf »

well, when i try to check or activate it won't work ^^" or maybe am i doin' something wrong o-o

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

RowanW0lf wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:19 am
well, when i try to check or activate it won't work ^^" or maybe am i doin' something wrong o-o
What version of game did you play ? or maybe you can open tribe menu first (where you can see population, and etc of tribe), then activate the script and reopen tribe menu.

Can you post the error on the script ?, try right click tribe pointer script after you activate the script and didn't work, then look at the top row that describe the error of script

RowanW0lf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RowanW0lf »

Well i don't have any error message...the box won't let me check that's all... i "can't " chek the square like others options, it makes an error sound...

RowanW0lf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RowanW0lf »

Oh well, i made a smart edit adress... i had 5 people i wanted 10 but the value showed was still 5...but i succeed to check the box and change the value for 10 pop, i saved and quit, then reload and i had indeed 10 people on the right corner of the game! wonderful! but i don't see them phisycally in game is that normal?

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

RowanW0lf wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:00 pm
Oh well, i made a smart edit adress... i had 5 people i wanted 10 but the value showed was still 5...but i succeed to check the box and change the value for 10 pop, i saved and quit, then reload and i had indeed 10 people on the right corner of the game! wonderful! but i don't see them phisycally in game is that normal?
You need to assign them to building then they will appear around that building and do some work, if not assign them to building i don't see them in village