The Killing Antidote

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Killing Antidote

Post by Numbers66 »

FrostedXYZ wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:14 pm
uhh, can you tell or post if the cheat for 4.8 is released, the entire naked thing is ofc patched to some randomized value, the scar pointers mostly dont work enemies dont attack is also patched, i tried out the beta
Tried the Beta also, They seem to have changed what a lot of the Engine settings do, this means the list requires a full update.

Edit: Side note, there is a Mod/DLC section in the Beta so you wont need the Engine for anything to do with character or weapons models and animations, might still need it for the other cheats though...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Cyber wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:57 pm
Just a simple table for The Killing Antidote
How you do this anyways? with very little knowledge on the Engine, tried narrowing the scans to try find variable changes, like different clothing or weapons but cant seem to narrow anything down so am wondering how to find what everything does, I also have the Beta version as well but with no knowledge and not knowing where to start to be honest, cant really help with the finding of the new pathing for the Beta version.

The cheat itself doesn't turn on (Beta Version) as far as i can tell, and turning them off completely crashes the game, least if you try Marking the boxes off. The game might be under a new engine Version or everything is just moved around and that might be reason its causing crashes when being turned on or off as its changing options or parameters that break the game if changed? Again, very little know how on how this engine works, sort of the first game i tried this on so might be wrong.... Tried Extracting the files as well but every Tool couldn't open it, Least I tried XD

Anyways, If you don't have the Beta, might need to wait till the public version is updated before a new table is made so good luck with that, maybe it will be easier to do with the 'mod' support they are planning to add, at least that's what the translation on their site seem to indicate their doing.

TommyTomahawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TommyTomahawk »

I think I can confirm this no longer works properly in the current version of TKA. "NoClip and Fly" for example only causes your character to slide around as if walking on ice, and noclip through walls. I was under the impression it was supposed to uncouple your camera from your character and give you free cam. It doesn't anymore. After death the camera just keeps spinning as it always does, but with your character standing up

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

TommyTomahawk wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:21 pm
I think I can confirm this no longer works properly in the current version of TKA. "NoClip and Fly" for example only causes your character to slide around as if walking on ice, and noclip through walls. I was under the impression it was supposed to uncouple your camera from your character and give you free cam. It doesn't anymore. After death the camera just keeps spinning as it always does, but with your character standing up
For the current Public version it works, some cheats don't do what other games do but for the Beta it doesn't work.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

If only i can download the beta build without being a supporter :( .

FaTeR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FaTeR »

Cyber wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:48 pm
could you update the killing antidote tables to version 0.4.8 because some functions are not working?

makankossapo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by makankossapo »

Cyber wrote:
It's now for playtest on Steam.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

makankossapo wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:16 pm
Cyber wrote:
It's now for playtest on Steam.
is it, Not seen any updates for it being available on steam? Their main page shared the achievement testing but not the build being available for steam, can you confirm that your playing the steam version and it has the new UI? thanks XD

For anyone who doesn't know, You can play the playtest version on steam but the Beta is Available on their ([Link]) what is a few updates ahead.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Cyber wrote:
You can get the Beta with the lowest supporter tier if you want to try, or we just have to be patient and wait for the beta updates to steam XD

TommyTomahawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TommyTomahawk »

Numbers66 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:19 pm
TommyTomahawk wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:21 pm
For the current Public version it works, some cheats don't do what other games do but for the Beta it doesn't work.
Oh, there's more than one version? I got the version from Steam. I just clicked apply and instantly got let into the playtest. The trainer was designed for another version of the game?

This "public version", it's the one acquired here?
[Link]

Jurayn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jurayn »

Steam already updated it to Ver 0.4.8 yesterday. Cheat table obviously because is scripts isn't working now, just Infinite HP is suprisingly working~

makankossapo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by makankossapo »

Numbers66 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:56 am
is it, Not seen any updates for it being available on steam? Their main page shared the achievement testing but not the build being available for steam, can you confirm that your playing the steam version and it has the new UI? thanks XD

For anyone who doesn't know, You can play the playtest version on steam but the Beta is Available on their ([Link]) what is a few updates ahead.
Yeah, it is 0.4.8. I can progress past the shower scene. They updated the playtest on their steam page. The update log is available in discussion.

wxa211822
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wxa211822 »

Cyber wrote:
[Link]

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Updated for v 0.4.8 (steam).
Added Easy Kill.
Added more item blueprints (see first post).
Revised Patch Dress Box. From this update, player needs to choose dress type from the table (there are 138 types). Most dress types have more than 1 clothes variation/type.

If you want to use summon DressBox_C, Patch Dress Box must be activated before playing any game mode.

TommyTomahawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TommyTomahawk »

Is there a way to real free cam in this game? One that allows camera movement independent of the character, like in this (admittedly weird) video?

I've tried the noclip and fly option in this cheat table but all it does it exactly that, causing your character to noclip and fly.