Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ryan2869
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by ryan2869 »

where do you in put these commands i tried in console and nothing happened and i tried in cheat engine and it says wrong format

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nickxar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nickxar »

ryan2869 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:22 am
where do you in put these commands i tried in console and nothing happened and i tried in cheat engine and it says wrong format
There is a detailed video posted by @DrNinja245 on page 26 which shows how to use the table to acquire any item you want. Follow the instructions and it will work.

crnh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crnh »

I assume this does not work with Epic launcher? :(

#Edit: Works like a charm, thanks for your work :)

sbpham1995
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sbpham1995 »

Is it still work for latest version guys?

Slydee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slydee »

had to create a new char cause updated fucked up my safe and deleted all weapons and rings but item spawner isnt working for me anymore did everything like last time when it worked.

banditc1998
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by banditc1998 »

Yo, anyone know how to remove summoned items? there's rusty medal wich i can't pickup. i"ve read the pages and coulndt find anything dont attacc me

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

Is it possible to add 1 hit kill to the table?

Cloover
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cloover »

banditc1998 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:33 pm
Yo, anyone know how to remove summoned items? there's rusty medal wich i can't pickup. i"ve read the pages and coulndt find anything dont attacc me
I auto-assumed when my character couldn't pick up the rusty medal is because I had the archtype already so any archtype wouldn't be loot-table. (as I already had them all at that time)
I simply saved a backup of my save before using the item summoning, saw I cant pick up the rest of stuff due to the rusty medal, put back the old save, went back in, summoned the items except class stuff and consumables as they have some weird grenades or w.e those are that also kinda seem to not go away?
not like you need anything from the consumables anyway as you can buy everything around the NPCs.

Game holds a few backup saves check steam discussions the pinned messages the devs explain on 1 of them how to use an older backed up save if you did not save one yourself.

Anyhow: always backup your saves before using anything like this.

DrNinja245
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrNinja245 »

Hey guys thanks for the support on my videos

Let me know if there are any other guides you would like to post

Ork_Sina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ork_Sina »

Anyway to add weapon mods and relic mods?

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

kinjm wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:55 pm
oLaudix wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:23 pm
kinjm wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:51 pm
im either too stupid or it doesnt work anymore but whenever i enter the summon command into the console, i get a "command not recognized" error. i enabled the summon patch and everything. nothing appears infront of me. can anyone help please im getting really frustrated at my incompetence lol
Everything except traits works for me with the newest list.
how do you format the commands cuz ive tried what people wrote work for them and nothing happens. and do you insert the commands into the f1 console? plus, what do you toggle in cheat engine? i only toggled console and summon patch.. any advice is very much appreciated :roll:
I activate first 4 scripts and just copy the command as it was given using F1 console hotkey.

ThereWasAnError
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThereWasAnError »

Just going to leave this here

Code: Select all

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Archetypes/Summoner/Skills/MinionBrute/Character_Minion_Summon_Brute.Character_Minion_Summon_Brute_C|
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Characters/Critter_Deer/Critter_Deer.Critter_Deer_C|
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Characters/Critter_Bird/Critter_Bird_Spawner.Critter_Bird_Spawner_C|
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Quests/Quest_Event_BloodMoon/Critter_Bloodmoon_WillOWisp.Critter_Bloodmoon_WillOWisp_C|
Summon /Game/World_Base/Characters/Critter_Elk/Blueprints/Critter_Elk.Critter_Elk_C|
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Characters/Fae_Archon/Blueprints/Miniboss/CorpseTornado/Character_Fae_Enemy_Corpse.Character_Fae_Enemy_Corpse_C|
Summon /Game/World_Root/Characters/Root_MiniBoss/Blueprints/Char_Root_Mantis_Base.Char_Root_Mantis_Base_C|
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Characters/Fae_Knight/Blueprints/Miniboss/Char_Fae_Knight_Miniboss.Char_Fae_Knight_Miniboss_C|
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Characters/Fae_Archon/Blueprints/Miniboss/Char_Fae_Archon_Miniboss.Char_Fae_Archon_Miniboss_C|
Summon /Game/World_Root/Characters/Root_Knight/Blueprints/Miniboss/Char_Root_Knight_Miniboss.Char_Root_Knight_Miniboss_C|
Summon /Game/World_Root/Characters/Root_Spriggan/Blueprints/Miniboss/Char_Root_Spriggan_Miniboss.Char_Root_Spriggan_Miniboss_C|
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Characters/Root_Horror/Blueprints/Miniboss/Char_Root_Horror_Miniboss.Char_Root_Horror_Miniboss_C|
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Characters/Dran_Female/Blueprints/Bomber/Miniboss/Char_Dran_Miniboss.Char_Dran_Miniboss_C|
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Characters/Root_Nexus/Char_Root_Nexus.Char_Root_Nexus_C|
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Characters/Root_Nemesis/Blueprints/Aberration/Char_Nemesis_Aberration.Char_Nemesis_Aberration_C|
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Characters/Koara_Kuri/Blueprints/Char_Kaora_Kuri.Char_Kaora_Kuri_C|
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Characters/Pan_Wolf/Blueprints/Character_Pan_Wolf.Character_Pan_Wolf_C|
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Characters/Root_Horror/Blueprints/Ziggurat/Char_Root_Horror_Ziggurat.Char_Root_Horror_Ziggurat_C|
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Characters/Nightweaver/Blueprints/Char_Nightweaver.Char_Nightweaver_C|
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Characters/Fae_Huntress/Blueprint/Mount/Char_Fae_Huntress_Mount.Char_Fae_Huntress_Mount_C|
Added few enemy spawns and the red prince boss fight and more to come

If you want to fight bosses then filter to Miniboss/Char and the ending should say miniboss like the others listed
Should be noted only works if host otherwise they spawn in but don't move off host.
You do not get any rewards from fighting bosses but not sure if you fought them in their original spawning areas you might get something?

[Link]

I Think I'm going to leave this boss out....and another one that insta kills everyone on the map not posting that code XD
[Link]
Last edited by ThereWasAnError on Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:50 am, edited 7 times in total.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

@cfemen, Hello. Since there has not been a table update in over 3 weeks, just checking..... Assuming the current game Version History below, and the fact the latest .CT table here was created for, and is stated for version 382.873 (Jul 24, 2023) [*** 4 patches and 3 weeks ago], I'm assuming everyone is running the "latest" game version 384.354 (Aug 11, 2023), and that this old .CT table for 382.873 (Jul 24, 2023) is still working just fine? Thanks

08/15/2023 - Latest/Current .CT Table
- Remnant2-Win64-Shipping_UE4SS.CT
- Steam 382.788 / 382.873 (UE4SS Compatible)
- +Patched Summon

Current Game Version History:
384.354 (Aug 11, 2023) - Build ID: 11925107
• Progression Blocker: Fixed an issue with players losing their Dragon Heart and Flashlight.
384.309 (Aug 11, 2023) - Build ID: 11921736
• Progression Blocker: Fix for some players getting stuck in Tutorial and causing saves not to work.
• Fixed issue with Brabus forgetting who you are.
• Fixed occasional crash when traveling to another location, mostly affecting Handlers (Crash: "Pure virtual not implemented")
384.210 (Aug 10, 2023) - Build ID: 11912168
• ** A long list of balance changes, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements.
383.678 (Aug 4, 2023) - Build ID: 11862239
• ** This is the first major update intended to address many of the bigger issues right now.
382.873 (Jul 24, 2023) - Early Access Hotfix Patch - Build ID: 11777430
382.788 (Jul 21, 2023) - Build ID: 11760467

Danub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Danub »

I just want to give myself more of certain resources. And maybe additional traits, after that, if I turn off Cheat engine and play normally can I still do coop without any issue?

NorSecnn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NorSecnn »

How to add traits ?