Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Megatronus9000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by Megatronus9000 »

Tevos wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:12 pm
Megatronus9000 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:28 pm
I noticed the Royal Hunting Bow was not listed for anyone's summon list. What is the command for that?
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/LongGuns/Standard/Bow/Weapon_Bow.Weapon_Bow_C|
Thank you! I also noticed that the consumables listed earlier was missing the Faerie Needle. Anyone know what that one is?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dotaxis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dotaxis »

Sirberius wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:20 pm
Has anyone encountered the problem of beating the game but the end boss doesn't trigger the final cut scene or die? I have beaten Annihilation but he just kinda sits there afterwards. No idea if something is going on with my save or something.
Using the plasma cutter to deal the final blow will cause the last boss to glitch out. It was fixed in today's patch.

Azmodeus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azmodeus »

fouthone wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:39 pm
my game crashes whenever i go to a crystal or go through a boss door
Managed to fix it? I thought I did, jokes on me. I think it has something to do with using Allow Asset Mods together with the the CE table. My game is completely borked. Reverting to previous saves, clean install, nothing seem to fix it. Crash when changing zones or even just trying to get into the game. Crash every 1-2minutes.

F chat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by F chat »

Does anyone know the summon command for the assassin's dagger quest item? I forgot to take the seal out of the dagger for the quest and the summon command for the dagger itself isnt spawning anything for me

dotaxis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dotaxis »

F chat wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:25 pm
Does anyone know the summon command for the assassin's dagger quest item? I forgot to take the seal out of the dagger for the quest and the summon command for the dagger itself isnt spawning anything for me

Code: Select all

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Quests/Quest_SideD_FaeCouncil/Items/Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssasinsDagger/Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssassinsDagger1.Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssassinsDagger1_C
OR

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Quests/Quest_SideD_FaeCouncil/Items/Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssasinsDagger/Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssassinsDagger1.Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssassinsDagger2_C
OR

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Quests/Quest_SideD_FaeCouncil/Items/Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssasinsDagger/Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssassinsDagger1.Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssassinsDagger3_C
I don't remember which one is for which colour.

Tymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tymon »

Anyone know how to spawn in the bolt driver? Or the ornate lockbox and key for it?

zeypherin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zeypherin »

Bolt driver is at the water harp puzzle for when you got the ravager doe world boss. Play the second song on the harp and you get bolt driver.

Tymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tymon »

I already know how to get it legitimately. But the new update for some reason messed my game up and Cass is no longer where I can reach her so I ended up starting a new character and I am trying to get everything back that I had.

Purplepickle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Purplepickle »

Does anyone know how to get the double barrel handgun? The summon command seems to be missing as well

venomtech
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by venomtech »

anyone know the summon to Pulse Rifle?

Tymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tymon »

Hmm... The command to summon the thing to make rotted arrow mod is not on any of the lists.
Here it is.

Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/Miniboss/SoulSliver/Material_SoulSliver.Material_SoulSliver_C|

Tevos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tevos »

Tymon wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:15 am
I already know how to get it legitimately. But the new update for some reason messed my game up and Cass is no longer where I can reach her so I ended up starting a new character and I am trying to get everything back that I had.
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/HandGuns/Standard/BoltDriver/Weapon_BoltDriver.Weapon_BoltDriver_C|

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Purplepickle wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:08 am
Does anyone know how to get the double barrel handgun? The summon command seems to be missing as well
Losomn, Morrow Parish. Play through the area until you reach the asylum. Go inside and go to the second floor. There should be a room there with a safe, the gun is inside the safe. You have to complete a certain event to get the code but the code is always the same(2971)
Last edited by ashuraman on Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

asian_assassin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asian_assassin »

For those struggling with the Engram commands here's what worked for me:

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Alchemist.Material_Engram_Alchemist_C|
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Explorer.Material_Engram_Explorer_C|
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Gunslinger.Material_Engram_Gunslinger_C|
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Handler.Material_Engram_Handler_C|
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Hunter.Material_Engram_Hunter_C|
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Summoner.Material_Engram_Summoner_C|
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Challenger.Material_Engram_Challenger_C|
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Engineer.Material_Engram_Engineer_C|
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Invader.Material_Engram_Invader_C|
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Archon.Material_Engram_Archon_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Materials/Engrams/Material_Engram_Medic.Material_Engram_Medic_C|

Tymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tymon »

Tevos wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:01 pm
Tymon wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:15 am
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/HandGuns/Standard/BoltDriver/Weapon_BoltDriver.Weapon_BoltDriver_C|
Thanks so much. But I ended up going ahead and getting it legitimately. Still, I can add it to the list of stuff to spawn!
Speaking of...

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Potions/VigorLeaf/Consumable_VigorLeaf.Consumable_VigorLeaf_C|
Summons a Vigorleaf and
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Aimables/PoisonedSpiceCapsule/Consumable_PoisonedSpiceCapsule.Consumable_PoisonedSpiceCapsule_C|
Summons a weird grenade called a Poisoned Ambit Ember Capsule.
Neither of those I saw any info on how to spawn either.
Last edited by Tymon on Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.