Survival: Fountain of Youth

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Survival: Fountain of Youth

Post by Akira »

Code: Select all

Game Name:		Survival: Fountain of Youth
Game Process:		Survival Fountain of Youth.exe
Game Version:		rc_build_1262
Game Engine:		Unity
Savegame:		C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Odinsoft\Survival Fountain of Youth
Steam App ID:      	1967630
Game Website:
If you like my work then please rate this post positive, it's easy, just hit the "Post reputation" button at the top right of the post.
If you want to share the table then share the link to this post but do not upload this table anywhere else.

Survival Fountain of Youth_v1.2.CT
Game 1262 | CE 7.5 | CT 1.2
(2.34 MiB) Downloaded 2547 times
Cheat Menu will be unlocked on table activation.

Scripts:
-Max Vitals Mode
-One Hit Kill
-Fly Mode
-Inf. Health
-Inf. Food
-Inf. Water
-Inf. Energy
-Inf. Stamina
-Inf. Breath
-Inf. Bullets
-Inf. Durability
-Inf. Perk Points [Added]
-Shoot Without Aiming
-Rapid Fire
-Move Speed Multiplier
-Ignore Carry Weight
-Walk Under Water
-Freeze Time
-Enemies Don't Attack
-Auto Torch Light
-Torch Light Modifier
-Animal Debug [Added]
-Animal Sense [Added]
-Can Always Craft [Added]
-Show Hidden Recipes [Added]
-FoV Modifier
-Save Player Coordinates
-Load Saved Coordinates

Pointer:
-PlayerController
-CurrentHighlightedItem
-DataStorageSpecific
-ResearchManager
-MapMarkerState
-AiManager [Added]
-AmbientManager [Added]
-GlobalSerializationManager [Added]
-GameManagerAdapter [Added]
-UnityPlayer
The Table can also be found in our Discord Server:
[Link]
If you have any questions or need help feel free to ask there, we have tables for a lot other games as well.
Old Versions
Survival Fountain of Youth_v1.1.CT
Game 1258 | CE 7.5 | CT 1.1
(2.25 MiB) Downloaded 538 times
Survival Fountain of Youth_v1.0.CT
Game 1258 | CE 7.5 | CT 1.0
(2.13 MiB) Downloaded 198 times
Save Editing
Hit Win+R and enter the following line to open the save folder:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Odinsoft/Survival Fountain of Youth/saves
You can use the [Link] to read and edit your save files.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Akira on Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:27 am, edited 8 times in total.

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Survival: Fountain of Youth

Post by hollybunny »

Hello, where can I find the table on your server. The only clue I can find is that it costs $21 for a spreadsheet. I thought on the server there are already finished table downloads for everyone without costs for many games.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

hollybunny wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:23 pm
Hello, where can I find the table on your server. The only clue I can find is that it costs $21 for a spreadsheet. I thought on the server there are already finished table downloads for everyone without costs for many games.
1. Read things FIRST, table is not yet uploaded
2. There are MANY tables available for free in the server, just some of the updates aren't

-------------------------------

After finishing my table the game randomly decided that there's not enough memory nearby so I have to rework most of the scripts..
Edit: Reworked and uploaded the table.

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

a good start. could you please add 'Zero Weight/Encumberance' and 'Durability' features? extra thanks for the 'Fly' feature... this Spaniard is slow AF... :D

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

just a quick note for others: DO NOT MAP AT HIGH ALTITUDES. i thought i could give it a shot on the rocks above the cave... it locks up the game but good. have to force quit and restart. just FYI.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

WhiteRau wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:59 pm
a good start. could you please add 'Zero Weight/Encumberance' and 'Durability' features? extra thanks for the 'Fly' feature... this Spaniard is slow AF... :D
Fly is also part of the cheat menu of F5 where you can also change your move speed I think.
Just made Inf. Durability, will upload a table update later the day I guess.
WhiteRau wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:43 pm
just a quick note for others: DO NOT MAP AT HIGH ALTITUDES. i thought i could give it a shot on the rocks above the cave... it locks up the game but good. have to force quit and restart. just FYI.
What if you try disable collisions with the cheat menu or use teleport?

--------
Updated the Table

ALZ
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ALZ »

thanks for the great work akira

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

WhiteRau wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:43 pm
What if you try disable collisions with the cheat menu or use teleport?

[/quote]

i wasn't using collisions. flew up and turned off 'fly' so i could drop onto the rock. stood at the edge, went into the map, and hit the spacebar to start mapping. it froze at that point and stayed there. my initial thought was that the mapping was altitude based and was suddenly choked with having to map the entire island (kind of my hope, actually), but after waiting for 30mins... no such luck. best part: it corrupted my file as well. i don't attribute that to the table, though. i just wanted people to be aware that freezing the game was a possibility. and for me, it is duplicateable.

what i wound up using instead, was the F5 -> Reveal Map function instead. :) great table and utterly THRILLED about the durability add. :D

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

I can't get the cheat menu to open with F5. Do I need to enable it somehow? I can get all of the Inf. to work (Health, Food, Stamina, etc.) and can unlock all crafting, but there are a number of things on the table that I can't seem to get to work. Any idea how I can change my carry limit?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

zurls wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:28 am
I can't get the cheat menu to open with F5. Do I need to enable it somehow? I can get all of the Inf. to work (Health, Food, Stamina, etc.) and can unlock all crafting, but there are a number of things on the table that I can't seem to get to work. Any idea how I can change my carry limit?
Could you maybe give us some more specific information?
What do you mean by "can't seem to get to work", can you not activate some of the scripts or do they activate but have no effect?
Do any of the scripts give you an error message (make right click on a script after trying to activate it)?
My "Ignore Weight" script for example allows you to move even when you're carrying too much.

Im DooM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Im DooM »

Table won't activate at all for me. Every time I try to active it the table keep ask enable dark mode all the time but not activate the cheat.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Im DooM wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:06 am
Table won't activate at all for me. Every time I try to active it the table keep ask enable dark mode all the time but not activate the cheat.
If you would have read the message above you would have noticed that I mentioned that scripts normally show a error message when making a right click on them after trying to activate 'em.
Just saying that something "isn't working" or "not activating" doesn't really give any information on what might be wrong.
But if I would have to guess I would say that the lua table script didn't got executed on table start, so maybe go into the CE settings and under "General Settings" make sure that at "Table: Lua scripts" you have "Only when signed else ask" activated and if you haven't then activate it and restart the game and table.

Im DooM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Im DooM »

Akira wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:03 am
Im DooM wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:06 am
If you would have read the message above you would have noticed that I mentioned that scripts normally show a error message when making a right click on them after trying to activate 'em.
Just saying that something "isn't working" or "not activating" doesn't really give any information on what might be wrong.
But if I would have to guess I would say that the lua table script didn't got executed on table start, so maybe go into the CE settings and under "General Settings" make sure that at "Table: Lua scripts" you have "Only when signed else ask" activated and if you haven't then activate it and restart the game and table.
some how it work now. Thank again Table master :)

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

Akira wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:55 am
zurls wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:28 am
Could you maybe give us some more specific information?
What do you mean by "can't seem to get to work", can you not activate some of the scripts or do they activate but have no effect?
Do any of the scripts give you an error message (make right click on a script after trying to activate it)?
My "Ignore Weight" script for example allows you to move even when you're carrying too much.
I'm running the Steam version rc_build_1258

Everything under the first section of Scripts works - from Hotkey List to Teleport and Load Saved Coordinates. After Pointer nearly everything is populated with ? either for the address or for the value and nearly everything I try to click just creates an error sound, but no error messages. I've attached a couple of images of how most of the table looks for me.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

zurls wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:59 pm
I'm running the Steam version rc_build_1258
Everything under the first section of Scripts works - from Hotkey List to Teleport and Load Saved Coordinates. After Pointer nearly everything is populated with ??
Would save us all a lot of time if ppl would just read the already given information in the first place.
Please read the comments above your question, that should solve your issue.
Latest game version is btw 1262 by now but the table works still just fine.