Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xGeek007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by xGeek007 »

Thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

garrukr69 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:41 pm
Ingvar wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:37 pm
garrukr69 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:19 pm
Hey guys, has anyone found a way to unlock spells? i screwed up my avada kevadra quest and i really don't want to start another save just for that
update LockDefinition set LockTypeID='Simple_Unlocked' where LockID like 'Spell_%'
Getting the weirdo aob error and i guess the update can't find the lockdefinition because of it? i toggled on that MEM option mentioned earlier and i made sure to attach CE to the correct proccess but still no luck

So it's normal that the sql query doesn't work because that's not how it's used, when activating it you got an error. Did you select the second process ?

protagon_ish
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protagon_ish »

Anyone got any advice on how to find the script or pointer which activates an audio track in game?

erdelf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by erdelf »

So, reshade is apparently needing the same dll that this does.
I assume you did some changes to the DLL, would it be possible to do the same changes to reshade's variant?

Serenity42
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Serenity42 »

Is there anyway to unlock specific or all traits and/or RoR decorations at this time?

mareany
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mareany »

if u read earlier posts, there is a way to unlock all traits and ror items

Serenity42
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Serenity42 »

Guess I missed them somehow but yeah found on page 13 incase anyone else was looking.

One last question if anyone knows, do we know of any consequences for using these or does everything work just fine in game like it won't break any quests or anything.

BlackDragon2121
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlackDragon2121 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:54 am
Once again going above and beyond you magnificent bastard you. :*

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Hey all! This might be a stupid question and i apologize.
Will the console commands and similar things disable steam achievements with the game?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

garrukr69 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:41 pm
Hi there.

First-up, did you read the big RED text in first post? Did you put the dxgi.dll in Win64 folder? That will fix the error you have.

Secondly, you are not supposed to use the Lua Engine console in CE to run SQL statements. You have to activate the "Toggle SQLite Exec UDF" script (which you will see once [ Enable] script activates; read the above to solve your error) which will open a form. THAT is what you need to use to run SQL statements.
Saug wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:10 pm
He is not using the UDF. That's what his problem is.

This:

NOT this:

BR,
Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

erdelf wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:28 pm
I assume you did some changes to the DLL, would it be possible to do the same changes to reshade's variant?
You can rename my dxgi.dll to several other names: X3DAudio1_7.dll, xinput1_3.dll, XInput9_1_0.dll and dinput8.dll. GRANTED THE GAME is loading by default any of the DLL whose names I listed, renaming will work. Otherwise, nothing will happen. The most common are the ones in bold.

Mr Andersson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr Andersson »

Serenity42 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:54 am
One last question if anyone knows, do we know of any consequences for using these or does everything work just fine in game like it won't break any quests or anything.
The only issue I've found so far is that if you unlock the door to the faculty tower before being on the quest that gives you the unlock spell you can't progress because the trigger requires you to unlock it while having the quest. But the door can be relocked with the sql injector so you aren't permanently screwed if you did. In fact pretty much everything you do can also be undone without having to start a new save.

erdelf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by erdelf »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:35 am
erdelf wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:28 pm
You can rename my dxgi.dll to several other names: X3DAudio1_7.dll, xinput1_3.dll, XInput9_1_0.dll and dinput8.dll. GRANTED THE GAME is loading by default any of the DLL whose names I listed, renaming will work. Otherwise, nothing will happen. The most common are the ones in bold.
Thank you, when I accidentally posted in the other thread first, someone also mentioned I can rename reshade's DLL to d3d11.dll, and both work fine now.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

is there a way to make the update LockDefinition set LockTypeID='Simple_Unlocked' where LockID like 'Spell_%' command permanent in the game so I dont have to execute it again or do I have to do it every time I want all spells unlocked

Serenity42
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Serenity42 »

I searched but didn't find any unlock for all of the broom skins if anyone has that.