Cygnus Enterprises

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Cygnus Enterprises

Post by ModEngine »

Cygnus Enterprises Steam v10161597

Game Name: Cygnus Enterprises
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: v10161597
Game Process: Cygnus.exe

Features

Unlimited Stamina
Infinite Energy
Rapid Primary Fire
Rapid Secondary Fire
No Roll Cooldown

Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. These were tested on Steam version but perhaps work for other version too.

A minimum of Cheat Engine 7.0 is required but it should work on any version regardless. I try to make my cheats compatible across variety of devices and versions.

Please give me +rep if you liked it. If you want to share, please link to this topic.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
cygnusmod.CT
(2.34 KiB) Downloaded 882 times

Garrett Dark
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cygnus Enterprises

Post by Garrett Dark »

OP Table didn't work for me, so I made my own. I'm just going to attach it here.

Cygnus Enterprises (FitGirl Repack 2023-12-20, Build 12988812(?))

Cheats
- Combat & Base Masteries editing
- Attribute & Skill Points editing
- Stamina editing
- Credits editing
- No crafting component consumption
- HP editing
- Energy editing
- Ammo editing
- No Alt-fire cooldown
- No Skills cooldown
- Infinite Rolling

Comments
- The AOB scripts are acting kind of weird for this game, they take like 30-60 seconds to activate for some reason.
- Also sometimes things need to be done in-game before activation for it to work, there are notes on the table for such. ie. you have to alt-fire once before activating the "No Alt-Fire cooldown" script or it won't activate (after the 30-60 second wait from above, successful activation will also take 30-60 seconds)

- There's also a critical bug in the version of the game I played, there's a building called the "Arcade" where you can replay old missions. Don't do it, not even once! It'll make it so a quest giver fails to give you a quest to proceed further in the game. The dev is aware of this bug as of two week ago as of this writing:
[Link]

Apparently the only way to fix your game afterwards is to send your saves to the dev to fix, so this bug is pretty bad. I unfortunately played the arcade once, so my save game is screwed. I'm not going to bother anymore with the game, I'm done. But at least I did everything I was probably going to do with my cheat table. I hope this helps, enjoy.

EDIT: I was stubborn and figured out how to fix my save game by myself with a text editor to the save game files. I'm including the fix here in case anybody else gets screwed over by this bug.

GAME CRITICAL BUG
- If you replayed a mission via the Arcade building, your saves are bugged and you won't be able to proceed further
- The bug is a NPC won't give you the quest you need to proceed in the game
- The NPC is Daniel at the rebuilt Oasis, your objective is "Visit the Oasis" and "Talk to Daniel"

HOW TO FIX
- Locate the save game files in AppData\LocalLow\NetEase\Cygnus\Saves
- Look for your save game zip file, ie. "autosave-slot0-0.zip"
- slot0, slot1, slot2 are the save game player slots, and -0.zip, -1.zip, -2.zip are three saves per player
- Looking for the most recent time stamp should help you identify your most active save game zip
- Extract the files from the save game zip, all files are text files except for the two jpg
- The file we're looking to edit is "save" which holds your quest/mission data, items, and employee stats
- "ecssave.json" seems to hold your player data and base data

- Open "save" with an text editor, search for the line below without the numbers:
"CurrentStoryEvent": 1005
- Change whatever numbers is there to 1005, save and put back in the zip save game file.
- That should enable Daniel to give you the quest to proceed in the game instead of just talking and nothing happening

EDIT 2: Stupid bugged game, I encountered another critical bug, but it can be avoided in-game.

GAME CRITICAL BUG #2
- Finishing the mission "Set up the Triangulation devices" on the lava continent crashes the game if done in the wrong order
- The south Triangulation device must be done last, or the game will crash upon completion of the mission
Attachments
Cygnus.CT
(57.35 KiB) Downloaded 189 times