Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Toilet Cleaner
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by Toilet Cleaner »

arcio wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:50 pm
PrimaY wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:27 pm
arcio wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:11 pm
no skill cd 4.3
Hey arcio thx for the table great table as always and i am really gratefull, can you please continue updating cottonbuds too from Strigger ? i'm Sory i know i'm asking too much, besides noskillcd, god mode, hit multiplier and permanent buff those are the only cheat i was always using, but now those aren't working anymore, but yeah...then again i'm sory if i am asking too much i just really hoping for someone continuing to cottonbuds, Thank you and god bless you🙏
is not that i don't want to do it.. is that i don't know how to do it, for now i know only how to do "noskillcd" for now, and is a little challenge even that , because i change everytime the approach... maybe, now i have finally a stable approach, i will see in 4.4.
ty so much bro..atleast with this CT i can farm material while waiting for the another option to be fix again..love stats/dmg multiplayer because elemental applied to the enemy last longer and best use with team with hydro,dendro, and electro team..plus you can alt sprint using Yelan skill more longer

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Grocklin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grocklin »

NoSkillCD 4.3 (Only NoSkillCD)
GenshinImpact 4.3 NoSkillCD CT.CT
(2.43 KiB) Downloaded 876 times
Unfortunately most of the cheats from the old cheat tables no longer work like the stats multiplier. Stats multiplier was amazing! Hopefully someone can find a way to get it back.

Edit
Oops! Looks like someone already did it. Well I'll just leave it here.

Zinou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zinou »

Grocklin wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:27 pm
Unfortunately most of the cheats from the old cheat tables no longer work like the stats multiplier. Stats multiplier was amazing! Hopefully someone can find a way to get it back.

Edit
Can you say me who ? :?

PrimaY
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PrimaY »

Grocklin wrote:

Edit
Please share it with us Grocklin🙏

arcio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcio »

PrimaY wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:17 am
Grocklin wrote:

Edit
it's a misunderstanding, he was talking about the noskillcd

PrimaY
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PrimaY »

arcio wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:54 pm
PrimaY wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:17 am
Grocklin wrote:

Edit
it's a misunderstanding, he was talking about the noskillcd
Oh sory, i thought its about cottonbuds and stats multiplier

Gameking0989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gameking0989 »

oh no it look likes will have boring days/weeks if we have only NoSkillCD now :(

PrimaY
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PrimaY »

Gameking0989 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:00 am
oh no it look likes will have boring days/weeks if we have only NoSkillCD now :(
Unfortunetly Yeah , permanent buff duration+hit multiplier from cottonbuds ct combine with nocdskill, just those 3 cheats let alone god mode, damage & stat multiplier, etc, just with those 3 is more than enough for me to progress faster , i work 12 hours everyday 6 days a week and because of that i have a very little time playing genshin let alone grinding, because i had to sleep early for tomorrow

Cottonbuds CT is a Godsend to me.

I Was tempted to use the dll Injector, from minty, akebi, korepi, etc, but i am so afraid of using it, and most of those injector also doesnt have permanent buff duration which is i love that feature so much from conttonbuds ct

But regardless, Big thanks too for the people here who are willing to sacrifice their time in these community making CT for genshin, and i know its not an easy task even for one feature, and maybe one day can make CT greater than cottonbuds

Until that time comes Please stay healthy and God Bless You all🙏

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

What are the best injectors?

PrimaY
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PrimaY »

Lashley wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:57 pm
What are the best injectors?
I Dont know, nor did i dare to use it, its injecting and hooking the game from the start and its still till we exit the game that based on what i've watched on youtube, comparing while using cheat engine we can use CE or hook the game when its fully loaded to the game world and we can disable it too before we want to exit the game..... sooo i assume CE is safer ?....maybe !?,

Please correct me if i am wrong🙏

lmxs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lmxs »

any chance that cotton buds gets updated?

arcio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcio »

lmxs wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:48 pm
low

ok ,i have tried to insert always burst... i can say that it "works", you must disable it to recharge the burst, then, when full, you activate it to have infinite burst, better give the cheat an hotkey.. i tested a little and its seems working
Attachments
4.3noskill plus test 0.1.CT
now no godmode for specter or lector, don't know if others are immortals, for full burst you only need to cicle with your characters i noted and glitched healthbars and stats for everyone! plus it will not recover health. ahahah! press 5 of the numberpad to activate/disable, use only when necessary.
(8.48 KiB) Downloaded 502 times
4.3noskill plus test.CT
some enemy are immortals(you must run away from battles and disable the cheat), health bars of enemies and yours don't change
(8.29 KiB) Downloaded 534 times
Last edited by arcio on Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:42 am, edited 7 times in total.

PrimaY
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PrimaY »

arcio wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:26 pm
lmxs wrote:
low

ok ,i have tried to insert always burst... i can say that it "works", you must disable it to recharge the burst, then, when full, you activate it to have infinite burst, better give the cheat an hotkey.. i tested a little and its seems working
Wow thx so much arcio😁👌, i am using it now and it works.....but when attacking an enemy their health bar did not decrease but they still die anyway, and some enemy like specters and abyss lector they becoming God Mode😅🙏 haha they did not die while the cheat active

eskomeng
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eskomeng »

arcio wrote:
lmxs wrote:
low

bro did you just accidentally make GOD mode cheat? :D :D :D

arcio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcio »

PrimaY wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:59 am
arcio wrote:
lmxs wrote:
low

Wow thx so much arcio😁👌, i am using it now and it works.....but when attacking an enemy their health bar did not decrease but they still die anyway, and some enemy like specters and abyss lector they becoming God Mode😅🙏 haha they did not die while the cheat active
ahahahah i noted it, and they are immortals as long you don't disable the cheat and run away! :lol:
eskomeng wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:28 am
arcio wrote:
lmxs wrote:
low

bro did you just accidentally make GOD mode cheat? :D :D :D
sadly not for the player, your health bars is locked but you can die ahahahha :roll: :lol: it happened everytime :lol: