Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.1.0

Post by Glowmoss »

I fixed the bone location I forgot to save after changing the offset last time apparently lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MilfSquirter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

the prestige when leaving single player lobby crashes my game

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unknown_user »

hi @glowmoss. When will stop banshee's scream? :D i am streamer and i can't play with banshee's scream... :(

MilfSquirter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

unknown_user wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:51 am
hi @glowmoss. When will stop banshee's scream? :D i am streamer and i can't play with banshee's scream... :(
i highly advise NOT to stream using cheats. that is asking for a ban

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

MilfSquirter wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:56 am
I am not sure why that reverted all my edits lol but I believe the table has them now so should work as expected

unknown_user wrote:
You could change the date as I just put it on a random loop so it will continuously play at random intervals of time if the table is opened on halloween.

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unknown_user »

@glowmoss How many days will it continue banshee's scream? Only 24 hours? :D

MilfSquirter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

Glowmoss wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:15 am
MilfSquirter wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:56 am
I am not sure why that reverted all my edits lol but I believe the table has them now so should work as expected

unknown_user wrote:
You could change the date as I just put it on a random loop so it will continuously play at random intervals of time if the table is opened on halloween.
you sir are the best thank you kindly happy halloween!

SneakWorld
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SneakWorld »

unknown_user wrote:
For a temporary fix, which is all you should need, just mute CE in your sound settings.

That being said, be really careful about cheating on stream, it's against Twitch ToS and it usually results in a ban. Regardless, good luck out there, the Phasmophobia community on Twitch is pretty tight knit so I wouldn't want to see someone go over a slip up.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

unknown_user wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:45 am
@glowmoss How many days will it continue banshee's scream? Only 24 hours? :D
Technically if you never closed the table it would last forever lol but it only starts if the current date is halloween so either changing the date or muting cheat engine would probably. It's past halloween here now so It won't start up. You should of heard the one on the forewarned table lol I forgot how loud it was until I checked on something yesterday.

Mr_Space_Cat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr_Space_Cat »

Hello! I have that problem: when i lauch table - it says "The lua scripts in this trainer has some issues and will therefore not load"
Also in another window it saya "Attached to Phasmophobia"
And in "Phasmophobia CT By Glowmoss" it says "Error in native thread called Unnamed::Unable to open file "C:\Users\????\AppData\Local\Cheat Engine SaveLists\celogo.ico": Системе не удается найти указанный путь.
"
System can't find way, idk how to fix it, tried to reinstall, pls help!
UPD: Turning off Firewall doesn't help
Also i can find that celego.ico file by that way - C:\Users\Мотя\AppData\Local\Cheat Engine SaveLists\celogo.ico
Also it worked when i tried to launch it at the first time, i also played with it, but then after several restarts it stoped working

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BombasticBoo »

For some reason, the Phasmo cheat table always has to be redownloaded every time there's an update...the Forewarned one works fine. What could be the issue?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

BombasticBoo wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:44 am
For some reason, the Phasmo cheat table always has to be redownloaded every time there's an update...the Forewarned one works fine. What could be the issue?
What errors come up. I have never really had an issue when I tested it a while back

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BombasticBoo »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:06 pm
BombasticBoo wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:44 am
What errors come up. I have never really had an issue when I tested it a while back
It prompts there is a new table Download it now, I acknowledge the dialog and then it sits there doing nothing. Clicking on the checkbox to update the cheat table doesn't work too; it does not accept the input.

What I've been doing was to redownload the cheat table every time I see the dialog.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

BombasticBoo wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:59 pm
How long has it done that? In the update I pushed out it's fixed now but by the look of it you will have to manually download it. I have also tried to sort out when someone has Russian characters in their username by just making a folder somewhere else as the encoding is a nightmare lol.
There was an alternate fix but it required a restart and could potentially cause issues for programs. I never saw any but some people online had issues So I didn't bother getting anyone to try it lol.

BombasticBoo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BombasticBoo »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:32 am
BombasticBoo wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:59 pm
How long has it done that? In the update I pushed out it's fixed now but by the look of it you will have to manually download it. I have also tried to sort out when someone has Russian characters in their username by just making a folder somewhere else as the encoding is a nightmare lol.
There was an alternate fix but it required a restart and could potentially cause issues for programs. I never saw any but some people online had issues So I didn't bother getting anyone to try it lol.
It has been occurring since mid-September, when the cheat table was zipped and when extracted, was in the .CETRAINER format.