Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Squalor »

HectikGamez wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:51 am
I have a 100+ hrs gamesave with me cheating from the start (Max player lvl 713 {I think} + 99 stats, Runes changed to 999 mil every time I died from falling :lol: , infinite health/FP/Stamina, changed quantity of obtained items to 300~500 each if possible, speed hack, one hit kill, 100% drop rate, and etc I cant remember rn). Then just went back online for many hours and im not banned ..... yet :lol: . I was helping my friend with bosses and invaders. Restarted the game to see if i was banned yet after the online game sessions and im not.
At this point I think they slapped on EAC and just didn't put any other anti-cheat stuff in game and called it a day.

So we don't know for sure, but you might not get banned. But for the love of god (or whatever you worship) don't ruin other people's experiences with your shenanigans. If you play online, don't invade with like 99 stats everywhere. Don't join groups and one shot the boss. If anything, since we're all a bunch of cheaters in here, let's start our own group with a group password, so you can be easily matched with other cheat-minded individuals. Let's not ruin the game for the rest of the people who are enjoying it legitly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:25 pm
lcmiracle wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:13 am
Ozveidt wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:00 pm
If i changed just the number of rune, its bannable ? thx U :D.
Most likely since the game should have a "soul memory" value that is the sum total of all runes your character has accumulated. Be it from killing mobs, bosses, selling stuffs, or using items (e.g. Golden Runes). It never increases, therefore, if you hold more runes than your, let's call it, "rune memory", it's a clear sight of tempering with the game.

Best to just give yourself a bunch of high level runes and pop them. That way the game will properly keep track of the runes you gained and theoretically it should never be detectable without having people looking into it.
Yeah, like he said if you just add Runes, you're probably going to get banned. It's best to use Golden Runes.
Which rune gives the most runes? Apparently there's more tiers than just the gold runes. There's a hero's rune and etc. (I'm not that far in the game yet, that's why I'm asking)

I don't guess rune MULTIPLIERS are safe either eh? It's known that editing runes directly will trip that ban, but what about multipliers? I haven't touched that one either so far, just in case.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Hylician Legend wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:16 am

Which rune gives the most runes? Apparently there's more tiers than just the gold runes. There's a hero's rune and etc. (I'm not that far in the game yet, that's why I'm asking)

I don't guess rune MULTIPLIERS are safe either eh? It's known that editing runes directly will trip that ban, but what about multipliers? I haven't touched that one either so far, just in case.

Lord's Rune

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

Squalor wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:51 am
Hylician Legend wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:16 am

Lord's Rune
"You cannot give reputation points so soon. You may try again later." Will rep you after recharge is over.

Thanks!

Btw is this one of those items that you're only allowed to have so many of like the titanite slabs or whatever it was called in one of the previous Souls games?

Ozveidt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ozveidt »

HectikGamez wrote:
I have a 100+ hrs gamesave with me cheating from the start (Max player lvl 713 {I think} + 99 stats, Runes changed to 999 mil every time I died from falling :lol: , infinite health/FP/Stamina, changed quantity of obtained items to 300~500 each if possible, speed hack, one hit kill, 100% drop rate, and etc I cant remember rn). Then just went back online for many hours and im not banned ..... yet :lol: . I was helping my friend with bosses and from invaders. Restarted the game to see if i was banned yet after the online game sessions and im not.
:o :o :o :o :o :o

Do u have a video for this letsplay ^^ ?

Just curious.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

I know that alerting stats wasn't safe in DS3 but what about editing stats but still keeping same "point ratio"? For example Astrologer has 11 STR and 7 Faith. If I edited that to 11 Faith, 7 STR, keeping same "pool of points" - would it still get flagged assuming old DS3 system?

I just don't want to unlock whole map again with new character.... and I want to do couple PvP builds.

s11058
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by s11058 »

Having problem with the table. I can't activate anything, it doesn't allow me to tick the boxes. Any solutions?

infernalguidance1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by infernalguidance1 »

guys, is it possible to dupe a character? if so how do i do that? i remember being able to do that in dark souls 3

Ownsin
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Ownsin »

HectikGamez wrote:
I have a 100+ hrs gamesave with me cheating from the start (Max player lvl 713 {I think} + 99 stats, Runes changed to 999 mil every time I died from falling :lol: , infinite health/FP/Stamina, changed quantity of obtained items to 300~500 each if possible, speed hack, one hit kill, 100% drop rate, and etc I cant remember rn). Then just went back online for many hours and im not banned ..... yet :lol: . I was helping my friend with bosses and from invaders. Restarted the game to see if i was banned yet after the online game sessions and im not.
Did you by any chance edit your stats at all or edited your Runes directly?

unicanor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unicanor »

Ownsin wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:06 pm
HectikGamez wrote:
Did you by any chance edit your stats at all or edited your Runes directly?
I edited my runes ~28 hours ago, added 150k directly (with another table), changed the values of some smithing stones I had in my inventory from 2 to 20 etc. I went online after with this character, played for 30 minutes, reloaded my backup save since uuugh noob mistake, edited runes directly and I might've caught the banhammer.

I'm still not banned, I'm nervous but hopeful lol.

Fulltimewife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fulltimewife »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:49 am
Fulltimewife wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:47 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:25 pm

Yeah, like he said if you just add Runes, you're probably going to get banned. It's best to use Golden Runes.

One of the tables has a "Total Get Soul" under the Player Param, using the "Get Rune" script, seemingly updates that value aswell, so it looks fine, but it could still cause a ban.

Safest method would be to just dupe the items in-game with save back ups with a friend (or a VM with a second copy of the game).
Then you can be the guinea pig and tell us if its safe :D
Which part would you like tested? The "total get soul" portion or the in-game save scum dupe?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Squalor wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:27 am
At this point I think they slapped on EAC and just didn't put any other anti-cheat stuff in game and called it a day.
In both DS2 and DS3 the first proper banwave only hit after like a patch or two/a month after the game was released, so don't count your chickens just yet.

KokaKola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KokaKola »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:55 pm
Squalor wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:27 am
In both DS2 and DS3 the first proper banwave only hit after like a patch or two/a month after the game was released, so don't count your chickens just yet.
DS2 I don't remember, but DS3 did it weekly, by the 2nd week of release a lot of people were already banned

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Do you think it's safe to add Golden Seeds and Sacred Tears? I just want to make PvP character that is at start of the map since this is the PvP spot for duels.

What about Golden Runes and Talisman Pouches?

Mirlmunir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mirlmunir »

benny89 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:55 pm
Do you think it's safe to add Golden Seeds and Sacred Tears? I just want to make PvP character that is at start of the map since this is the PvP spot for duels.

What about Golden Runes and Talisman Pouches?
Nothing is sure, everything on this table is risky.
If you want to try but afraid to be ban, dont.
Lastly, dont trust anyone. People get ban and mad and if they want they will say this or this it's safe but in the end, they just want you wait with them 180day/ban lol