Godfall Challenger Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Danersx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Godfall Challenger Edition

Post by Danersx »

I made an account just to thank you for this table. I have been testing the character parameters and have found interesting stuff. By changing some values it's possible to make certain skills (life drain, primed shield, sundering slam) actually useful. Here are my findings (note that some values can be different since they are related to my character):

Drain

* Drain Ability Duration Current Value [default 4] - how long to reach full effect of drain (the lower number the faster)
* Drain Ability Damage Rate Base Value and current value [default 0,5] - don't know
* Drain Ability Damage Rate Multiplier [default 1]- actual multiplier of damage (the higher number the more damage)

Primed shield

* Primed Shield State Damage Reflect Percent Multiplier - Current Value [default 0.25] - it refers to a skill that let's you reflect damage on enemies on a parry when your shield is in a primed state. From 10 up becomes very good and useful dealing around 1k damage.

Shield (almost nothing with the shield works)

* Shield Retention - Current Value [default 2.710000038] - don't know
* Shield Regen - Base Value [default-0.1000000015] - nothing changes
* Multiplier Parry Window [default 1] - the higher, the longer window. If you set it to for example 10 you can just hold block for seconds and it will still count as a parry.
* Shield Max - Base Value [default 3291.799805] - don't know

Dodge

* Perfect Dodge Activation Window - Current Value [default 2] - doesn't work
* Multiplier Immunity Dodge - Current Value [default 0.6000000238] - doesn't work

Anvil ability (Sundering slam)

* Anvil Ability Charge Duration - Base Value [default 2] - the lower, the faster charge (on 0.5 is almost immediate)
* Anvil Ability Resistance Debuff Multiplier - Current Value [default 1] - the higher the number, the better damage bonus to affected enemies

Health

* Health Regen - Base Value [default 0] - if you type any number above 0 it basically gives quite fast regen to full health making you almost invincible.

Banner (I have been testing basically all values regarding to the banner skill but nothing related to the cooldown works)

Critical hit chance

* Critical Hit Chance - Current Value [for example 0.3740000129 which means 37%] - works perfectly, if you change the value to 0.99 it gives 99% critical chance

Some suggestions:

* Add options to change archon fury charge rate, shield coldown and weapon techniques charge rate to a specific value (like make faster by 50%) not just instant since it's too OP
* Check parameters regarding dodge windows - they don't work unlike the one related to the parry action

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teyhox
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teyhox »

Nice finds, thank you ! However, beware certain things, like the Critical Hit Chance, seem to also apply to ennemies, resulting you take way more damage.

Danersx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Danersx »

Really? That would be weird - the cheat engine detected the exact amount of my crit chance (37). That would mean the higher my critical chance (achieved by gear and so on) the higher probability I get a crit hit?

There are other options however like critical hit damage multiplier (default 1.5) that seem more global. Maybe changing it would also affect the damage of enemies.

teyhox
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teyhox »

Ah sorry maybe I've mistaken with critical damage, didn't play the game for a while. I also noticed the "issue" with some other damage multiplier, can't remember which one precisely, there are a lot.

Danersx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Danersx »

I see. Any idea how to change the cooldown of the shield? Maybe it's possible to edit the script that makes it instant to instead for example 50%?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

update to steam version?

teyhox
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teyhox »

Hello ! With the new big update, the table main script can't activate anymore, could you update it please ? :)

Thanks for your time !
Last edited by teyhox on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

prefer the steam version please please <3

sinbadking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sinbadking »

New update with Godfall. Not working on Epic Store. Thanks for updating in advance

GODFALL EXALTED UPDATE 5.0.118

neannean
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neannean »

bump for a chance for this game to be update

limoonfeat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by limoonfeat »

can u update for a steam ver?

freedom45
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by freedom45 »

does anyone know how to update this table anymore? It seems the owner of this table no longer exist when i search his name

Danersx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Danersx »

If someone is looking for an updated table, looks like it's only available through this guy's Patreon: [Link]
I have used it and it works fine.