AC Brotherhood - Deluxe Edition v1.03 - Octobre 2017 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: AC Brotherhood - Deluxe Edition v1.03 - Octobre 2017 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Paul44 »

^ it's on my todo list. did a quick peep yesterday, but classes are different, so...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

understood <3

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Just finished the game (again) with 6.4, didn't have a single crash, even with the knives which I know have nearly always crashed on me if touched.

It was better with dgvoodoo2 tool I posted about last time, borderless and dx11.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ thx for the feedback, appreciated. No crash, even with 'teleporting' ?! good to hear: seems far better now...
(oops: done the teleport "update" in v6.5)

ps1: did you try out 'Trade Object Collection Boost' ? no issues to report here ?

ps2: I'll be updating this table - and AC RV - in coming days, with 'Assassin Recruit Status': found proper info, just need to "clean up" the scripts... (done now...)

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Spoiler
Paul44 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:33 pm
^ thx for the feedback, appreciated. No crash, even with 'teleporting' ?! good to hear: seems far better now...
(oops: done the teleport "update" in v6.5)

ps1: did you try out 'Trade Object Collection Boost' ? no issues to report here ?

ps2: I'll be updating this table - and AC RV - in coming days, with 'Assassin Recruit Status': found proper info, just need to "clean up" the scripts... (done now...)
- Yea not a single crash even with 6.4's teleporter.

- I tried it cuz it was new and it did work but that's about it tbh, idk if it would qualify as testing, as you know I have made NG+ saves which already has shop quests done using reverser69's shop prerequisite unlocker table so I didn't have much use for it.

- That's awesome, will check brotherhood's 6.5 next time I guess but will try Rev's as soon as I'm free, thanks as always for the great asf tables.

Edit: Yea had one slight problem though, after disabling free roam, it disables God Mode, mild inconvinience but yea that's all I got.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ "disables God Mode": i've done this "on purpose". i had quite a few users asking if godmode would not be enabled - as they notice that only later during fights - hence my introduction of 'fall damage'.
=> I MUST enable it during 'free roam' or else character would die: you can disable it by opening the script; in the [DISABLED] section you should find some reference to the godmode mem_record getting disabled (true/false) <= either set to 'true' or comment out that line...

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Spoiler
Paul44 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:43 am
^ "disables God Mode": i've done this "on purpose". i had quite a few users asking if godmode would not be enabled - as they notice that only later during fights - hence my introduction of 'fall damage'.
=> I MUST enable it during 'free roam' or else character would die: you can disable it by opening the script; in the [DISABLED] section you should find some reference to the godmode mem_record getting disabled (true/false) <= either set to 'true' or comment out that line...
- Oh I'm fine with it, after years of replaying enemies can barely touch me, I just thought it was a bug and should report it.

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

Thanks for the table! Does the option for the Invisibility work for the war machine mission: Flying mission to have those archers stop firing?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ try it and let us know. If it does not, developers simply ignored that system_flag (on purpose) during this event.
(invisibility = system_flag)

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

how can i ignore the system flag for invisibility ?

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:42 pm
^ try it and let us know. If it does not, developers simply ignored that system_flag (on purpose) during this event.
(invisibility = system_flag)
After testing, the invisibility isn't working against the archers with their fire arrows haha

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ what i've tried to say was that i'm only using the game's invisibility setting (~= 0/1) (similar to them console commands/values). So indeed the developers decided to ignore that flag here... (c'est la vie :roll: )

thx for reporting back btw.

GamesofFreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GamesofFreak »

One Question:
How does the Trade Object Boost Collection works exactly?

I have some hard time to figure out how it works.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ did you check out the Readme; me think that is clear enough... The general idea is to quickly obtain them Quest items, but... see also post 2 :ph34r:

=> truth to be told: it was more of a technical challenge from my point of view re: managing this type of inventory items (in the AC series).

Green123nebula
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Green123nebula »

What is the password for the zip file?
In order to access the readme file, it is saying i need password.