AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Post by Paul44 »

^ thx for reporting back; that's the kind of feedback I appreciate highly as it'll save me a lot of time/headaches (trying out all sorts of stuff).
=> will try out v7.5 later this week to see if it happens on my end as well... (though i stick with v7.2, assuring my tables remain supported with any v7.x)
ps: you might try to launch game first, then table a minute later or so. though it should work fine... normally.
ps2: this part of the code executes an AOBscan, which should happen either:
a) upon verifying game ? (but that signature is definitely there ~ unless you have a reaaaaaaaaally fast pc)
b) you've already enabled the main script while the game is still loading (even prior to main menu) ?!
c) none of the above 8-)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LaPetiteChevre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LaPetiteChevre »

I retried today with a clean launch and cheat is loading correctly.
Yesterday i used an other table and fearlessrevolution cheats so maybe there was an incompatibility between them.

To reply your few points :
a) My pc is good but I rely on HDDs and my game is on an external HDD so fast isn't the best word to describe it lol.
b) I found this table after a few hours playing so the game was fully loaded.

So in the end just follow your instructions and everything should be fine.
Great cheat table, thanks ;)

saaheer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saaheer »

did anyone have had luck with the charisma level?
it seems to be not working,
Last edited by saaheer on Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ in what way? also: check readme...

saaheer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saaheer »

Paul44 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:41 am
^ in what way? also: check readme...
i looked into the read me and didn't find any extra explanation or guidance for how to use the charisma editing function,

when i change it in the table, it doesn't reflect the change in in-game status, also it usually read different number like in my in-game character status is 3
but the table read 4

so it is either not functioning or there is another way to use it.

i think i missing something

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ if I recall well, the charisma value = x4. Iow if it now shows 3 ingame, then the value in the table should show a value between 12~15 ?! what happens if you fill in 16 or 17 ~= 4...? Also: once you filled in that value, perform an act that would increase your charisma somehow; to see if it indeed picks up the new value (tip: set it to 19; at the next increase you should get '5' then) ?!
(i can't try it out myself right now; will be this evening, plus probably need to restore an "old" save)

saaheer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saaheer »

Paul44 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:14 am
^ if I recall well, the charisma value = x4. Iow if it now shows 3 ingame, then the value in the table should show a value between 12~15 ?! what happens if you fill in 16 or 17 ~= 4...? Also: once you filled in that value, perform an act that would increase your charisma somehow; to see if it indeed picks up the new value (tip: set it to 19; at the next increase you should get '5' then) ?!
(i can't try it out myself right now; will be this evening, plus probably need to restore an "old" save)
i think you naild it, changing the value to 16 reflected in the status to 6.

I'm heading to engage in flyting contest and verify the result.

thanks dear, you have my gratitude.

saaheer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saaheer »

saaheer wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:01 am
Paul44 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:14 am
i think you naild it, changing the value to 16 reflected in the status to 6.

I'm heading to engage in flyting contest and verify the result.

thanks dear, you have my gratitude.
after engaging in a charisma event (flyting) the charisma bar shows 6 heading to 7.

i think the game cap is 6 for charisma then it will keep showing the same result for good.

thank you again @paul44

Abolt9208
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Abolt9208 »

BE712B80
Beinahruga Hash ID

dubzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dubzz »

Holy cow, You can actually edit runes and item values? I've tried for so long to do that ( i saw someone mention it earlier in the thread).
How do you go about doing that?
Aslo, I LOVE all of these options on the table, but I'm unable to use it for long due to the white background and lettering. I have to manually chage the font color every time and new boxes will pop up i can't see. Is there a way you can drop one with a black/colored background? Or help me change mine? I entered in all of the info it wanted, then said it was an incorrect game. Later accepted it, then didn't do anything. I'm sure I'm missing something, but it's beyond me.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ a. rune editing: see inventory editor (different table)
b. color change: CE (can't remember which vs, so try 7.5) comes with a Dark Mode (~ don't ask, don't know). I only color cheat list background: which you can change via [Tools ~ Settings] (you can use any online color picker to get your color, and fill in that hexcode there)
=> to keep this change permanently, you must save the table manually once ! (see also readme)

dubzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dubzz »

Odd, I'm on 7.5 and am using dark mode. I think it's because you specified it in your code. Like how you can select a background color in errrors and settings It works with every table i use aside from yours. It's all white aside from a few of the scripts. But I can't even see the check boxes I have to guess.
And yeah i have inventory editor, I'll mess around with it a bit more I'm sure i missed something.

dubzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dubzz »

A free roam only mode would be awesome too. Just for mobility. But i guess it wouldn't make sense if I'm the only one having that issue. I can't merge with other tables without it doing the same to those tables ;/
Sorry, and like i said I've tried to change the code in your settings, cheat engine doesn't handle the change your script does.

dubzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dubzz »

I meant both since they're both included. The noclipping/freeroam is a life saver when you do get stuck under the map. Happened to me a bunch during river runs lost several hours to it randomly happening before i found your table.
Also, it looks like the color you have as default forces the dark mode to white lol. I found a different color to work.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ if you are fine now, good to hear. You do need to experiment a bit: i vaguely recall that - if you enter an color_code that CE considers incorrect - CE will change most colors to black. I never use 'Dark Mode' but I'm assuming - if set as such - CE will turn white instead... Iow what probably happened here is that you had entered an incorrect color_code initially ?!
ps: an image "tells" a 1000 words 8-)
ps2: i can't remember which online color picker i've used obviously, but Photoshop color_codes do work... if i recall well :oops:

oh yeah: also something to consider: I recently had a look at #Akira's 'Immortals of Aveum' table. His gui offers a colorpicker and... supports 'dark mode' "natively". If you find a color_code there to your liking (in dark mode), you can use that color_code - in reverse (per 1 bytes = 2 digits) ! - in my table... (iow his '0xEDEEF6' needs to be entered as 'F6EEED' in my table)