Surviving Mars [steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Surviving Mars [steam]

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

I just quickly put this together to upload as a placeholder and so far I've only been able grab the pointers.

With the opcodes I'm using, RDX contains the base address of the string (offset 0x18) which you can use as a compare to grab the right pointer. They both have a lot things going through them so I made a shortened list that only grabs things I think could be useful. I just kind of threw this together in a matter of minutes after starting up the game so I haven't really polished it up (but I will).

Here is a list of all the pointers it will populate with:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MarsSteam.CT
02-12-2020
+1
(9.21 KiB) Downloaded 5243 times

Sjru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Surviving Mars [steam]

Post by Sjru »

Can you update this? it's quite neat tool

timj78a
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by timj78a »

Any idea if there are any currently working versions of this floating around anywhere?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

timj78a wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:05 pm
Any idea if there are any currently working versions of this floating around anywhere?
I think there be less because you can make your own cheat mods though the game editor or take the cheat mod from the nexus website.

timj78a
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by timj78a »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:14 pm
timj78a wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:05 pm
I think there be less because you can make your own cheat mods though the game editor or take the cheat mod from the nexus website.
I kind of figured that, but i find in-game mods can sometimes be a bit too messy to deal with, and sometimes even a little over complicated.