Immortals Fenyx Rising [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Immortals Fenyx Rising [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by SunBeam »

ShadowKhan wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:43 pm
I assume it would be AddItem [hash]|1 or even just [hash].
I thought about adding a default in there, but said fuck it. So you do have to explicitly specify the quantity. Therefore [hash]|1 in the input box :) So far I'm enjoying the game, quite a nice ramp-up for Ubisoft, if I might add. I bought a bow with the 300 Elektrum you're given as gift, so I got just that:

Code: Select all

000001C69A02CF03 Breeze Bow (from Pantheon Set)
Try out if this works. If it doesn't, then I will do some more testing when I finish the game. I wanna play this :P Srsly.

NOTE that the "Bow" isn't a separate item, it's a SKIN. Like most shit in the store. So you will find it here:

If you ask me, all the Store shit is useless. But hey, don't get me started on another debate about OCD :D

How I did it with the existing 300 Elektrum you get from Ubisoft Connect for free:

- in-game, go to Inventory, then Store
- head to the item you want to buy
- in CE, open Memory Viewer, then Ctrl+G to ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe+263A760 in top part of the window; this is the prologue of the GiveItem function
- set a breakpoint here by pressing F5, Yes
- buy the item; CE will break
- look in RCX to find the hash value for what you just bought

That's as much as I got. Don't know for now of "other methods", so you might as well consider not asking :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ShadowKhan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShadowKhan »

That worked and I got the bow, thank you! I understand about playing it, it *is* a fantastic game. I will be patient for the rest of the hashes.

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

Hi all, i have a problem with the game. A bug, for sure. One of the quest item i need to progress the story disappeared from my inventory. The item is one of the aphrodite tears. I do have compleated the dungeon where you find it, but after a whyle the item got missing from the inventory. I need three of these item and in my inventory there are only 2... it is possible to find the hash code for this item so in can put it again in my inventory with this table?

Daz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Daz »

Here are a couple more for people to try. (Hopefully I did it right)

000001D57DB341E4 Armor of the Stadium
000001D57DB341DE Helmet of the Statium
000001C649257116 Misthios Locks
Edit: So it turns out one of my hex values was not correct (the Stadia armor), but after using Sunbeam's method I found the correct one and have updated. Sorry for jumping the gun. :)

Edit 2: Added Hemet of the Stadium.
Last edited by Daz on Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Note that with God Mode on you can go through areas that aren't yet accessible (like the ones glowing in red, purple or blue lightning):
Spoiler
Ajax's Fort (you can get in before getting Ares' stuff and clean the place out, lol), can go up Tartaros or King's Peak area (Punishment of Atlas).

Daz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Daz »

If anyone tried to give themselves the Stadia armor using the hash I provided, I have updated it with the correct one and added the helmet.

000001D57DB341E4 Armor of the Stadium
000001D57DB341DE Helmet of the Statium
000001C649257116 Misthios Locks

ShadowKhan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShadowKhan »

Can confirm, both of the stadia hashes worked :) On to the rest of the packs I guess. There must be some way to datamine these.

Apocalypse195
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Apocalypse195 »

Daz wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:22 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:12 pm
Can you also confirm the 'Give Item' script works fine?
"Give Item" worked for me after changing the executable to the plus version. (table 1.2)

Also, thank you for the table and all of the work that went into it. Much appreciated.
Hi, I also changed the script by adding the "_plus" to the executable, but it still does not work, did you do anything else or am I simply missing something obvious?

Daz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Daz »

Apocalypse195 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:13 am
Daz wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:22 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:12 pm
Can you also confirm the 'Give Item' script works fine?
"Give Item" worked for me after changing the executable to the plus version. (table 1.2)

Also, thank you for the table and all of the work that went into it. Much appreciated.
Hi, I also changed the script by adding the "_plus" to the executable, but it still does not work, did you do anything else or am I simply missing something obvious?
I am quite new to Cheat Engine so my help will be quite basic, but I assume by "not work" you mean you simply don't get the item, and you don't mean you get errors or anything like that? If so, I would double check that you are entering the hash correctly as stated in the instructions hash|quantity with the pipe character (|) and no spaces.

Another thing is I had to exit the inventory then go back in to be able to see the changes. Also, I know it has been mentioned but if you are adding the armor, you need to go into customize to see it as an option.

Other than that, the only other thing I would try is download the table and start fresh. (I broke the table on my first attempt by editing the script in notepad++, which stopped it from loading completely. Once I downloaded it again and edited it within cheat engine then saved it it worked fine.)

Hopefully that helps, but if not I would recommend explaining exactly what steps you are taking so someone with more experience with CE might be able to get a better idea of where it is going wrong.

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by sage3k »

Just a quick thank you! I'll give this game a try after completing Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

NukeZen wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:36 pm
Added more hashes to post #1 :P Including the Tears. Apparently, they aren't stacked, but stored individually. So each needs a hash.

Apocalypse195
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Apocalypse195 »

Daz wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:28 am

I am quite new to Cheat Engine so my help will be quite basic, but I assume by "not work" you mean you simply don't get the item, and you don't mean you get errors or anything like that? If so, I would double check that you are entering the hash correctly as stated in the instructions hash|quantity with the pipe character (|) and no spaces.

Another thing is I had to exit the inventory then go back in to be able to see the changes. Also, I know it has been mentioned but if you are adding the armor, you need to go into customize to see it as an option.

Other than that, the only other thing I would try is download the table and start fresh. (I broke the table on my first attempt by editing the script in notepad++, which stopped it from loading completely. Once I downloaded it again and edited it within cheat engine then saved it it worked fine.)

Hopefully that helps, but if not I would recommend explaining exactly what steps you are taking so someone with more experience with CE might be able to get a better idea of where it is going wrong.
It actually crashes to desktop, its the only option that does. I opened the Give Item script in cheat engine as people said and changed the lines mentioning the exe to include the _plus since thats the version Im playing, and Ive entered the hash formatted as specified but I've seen no change. No worries, I'll figure it out eventually if nobody posts a script or table separately.

Valler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valler »

Long time user, first time poster.

Thank you for all that you do SunBeam.

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:43 am
NukeZen wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:36 pm
Added more hashes to post #1 :P Including the Tears. Apparently, they aren't stacked, but stored individually. So each needs a hash.
THX a lot Sun, ready to try it right now.

EDIT: it worked like a charm! Yee. By the way, be aware of the bug, going into Aphrodite's tartarus pits too soon, may be a problem for the relative quest.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ So it wasn't a bug, but you skipping ahead :) Figured as much, as the game's scripted not to let you go through..