z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
yeewesley
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by yeewesley »

raven4444 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:35 pm
It looks like Hotfix #10 killed console commands.
go to page 397 and look for post by Zanzer » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:12 pm.

Zancer is very kind to help us fix it wit the updated CE table. It is also updated in page 1.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WinnerHorse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WinnerHorse »

Hello everyone. Does anyone found a way to add expertise to character for permanent? Unfortunately, "add skill proficiency, expertise and advantage" cheat adds it only until the reload.

The Gent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The Gent »

what key opens the console?

HenryEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HenryEx »

The Gent wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:54 pm
[Ctrl]+[M] (for memory viewer), then [Ctrl] + [L].

Or click thisImage

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

HenryEx wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:20 pm
The Gent wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:54 pm
[Ctrl]+[M] (for memory viewer), then [Ctrl] + [L].
My guess is that user either wants to spawn BG3SE console or believes, that console part of the table is somehow spawn :)

spharex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spharex »

Hi, is there a permanent way to add the partial ceremorphosis passive that add fly and unlocks all powers with tadpoles ?
It doesn't appear in the CT table commands (Maybe I haven't found it but I looked everywhere I think)
I fucked up the roll a long time ago, I thought I could do it later, but it's permanent...
he doesn't want to eat the worm to unlock powers ^^

thanks

theabsolutenoob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theabsolutenoob »

I feel very confused and was wondering if someone could help me. I have never used CheatEngine before and I am struggling to wrap my head around it. I have an issue in BG3 where Barcus Wroot has disappeared and I am following a guide to bring him back in Act 3.

So I open CE, select 'process', then pick BG3 from the folder, then I select 'open cheat table' and select the latest CT for BG3 (v14). It loads a bunch of options for me to select and on the guide it says to select 'Console Commands' from the list, but when I click the empty box to the left of it, nothing happens. According to the guide an 'X' should appear in the box and a bunch of options should appear beneath Console Commands, and that is where I then need to find the 'setflagonplayer' option, at which point I need to click on 'change script' and replace the line with the one in the second screenshot below... But I can't do the latter half because I am unable to get the Console Commands bit to show me the list of options... Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here and why Console Commands is not working as expected?

I am not tech savvy and have no idea what I'm really doing here but I REALLY want to get Barcus back into my game.. I appreciate the help and am sorry for being too dumb to get all of this. Thank you!

[Link]

[Link]

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

spharex wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:50 pm
Hi, is there a permanent way to add the partial ceremorphosis passive that add fly and unlocks all powers with tadpoles ?
It doesn't appear in the CT table commands (Maybe I haven't found it but I looked everywhere I think)
I fucked up the roll a long time ago, I thought I could do it later, but it's permanent...

thanks
If you've searched before asking, you'd find that it is solvable by a mod. ;)

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

theabsolutenoob wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:15 am
I feel very confused and was wondering if someone could help me. I have never used CheatEngine before and I am struggling to wrap my head around it. I have an issue in BG3 where Barcus Wroot has disappeared and I am following a guide to bring him back in Act 3.

So I open CE, select 'process', then pick BG3 from the folder, then I select 'open cheat table' and select the latest CT for BG3 (v14). It loads a bunch of options for me to select and on the guide it says to select 'Console Commands' from the list, but when I click the empty box to the left of it, nothing happens. According to the guide an 'X' should appear in the box and a bunch of options should appear beneath Console Commands, and that is where I then need to find the 'setflagonplayer' option, at which point I need to click on 'change script' and replace the line with the one in the second screenshot below... But I can't do the latter half because I am unable to get the Console Commands bit to show me the list of options... Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here and why Console Commands is not working as expected?

I am not tech savvy and have no idea what I'm really doing here but I REALLY want to get Barcus back into my game.. I appreciate the help and am sorry for being too dumb to get all of this. Thank you!

[Link]

[Link]
use previous save or try debug book mod.

spharex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spharex »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:17 am
spharex wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:50 pm

thanks
If you've searched before asking, you'd find that it is solvable by a mod. ;)
Alright thanks for the reply !

Arokan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arokan »

Is there a way to add/remove Volo's Ersatz Eye / Necromancy of Thay completely, as in buff, visual, story-tag?
A friend and I want to trade buffs for our playthrough as he changed classes and we want it to be more thematically fitting.
I'm also willing to mine for the information myself if you could point me on where to look. Google didn't do the trick! :D

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Hi guys, you noticed that this is page 404! :)

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Noway3 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:32 am
Hi guys, you noticed that this is page 404! :)
I have not found it :D (yet).

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

theabsolutenoob wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:15 am

[Link]

[Link]
First load the table then start the game, don't load any saves or start a new game yet. CE will ask you if you want to keep the current table, select yes. While the main menu is loading, select "Console Commands". After that you can load a savegame or start a new one. The loading of a savegame will populate the console commands with the number of commands it found at command count (don't click it), for me I think it's 1273 IIRC. Once you got this populated click "Register Commands", and the cheats will be available to you.

PieceOfShoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PieceOfShoe »

Has anyone verified that the table v14 continues to work with Hotfix #11 from yesterday (v4.1.1.395130). I have auto updates off so I can play offline until I finish my run in case another breaking change comes through. Thanks for any info.