z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pataphysix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by pataphysix »

Can't find the option to reverse the patch on Steam. Would we have to find a copy of the patch 3 client so we can continue using the console commands?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HenryEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HenryEx »

unREAL wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:16 pm
Reaper1222 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:40 pm
need to wait for someone to update the table(s) because patch broke them
I looked into the table and I think we are f*cked ... Larian f*cked us...
USUALLY I would find the command/console instance If I do a "IntegerSum" string search -> scan for the result - 0x8 -0x20 - 0x10 ... but since newest update ... nothing.

This means they have changed REALLY MUCH on the structure of the game .. or they finally removed all the console commands.

Larian does NOT want that you or me can use the console ...Read this:
viewtopic.php?p=307312#p307312

So anyone should expect the worst ... console commands could be dead forever ... I swear I hate game devs every day more ...
Calm down, satan.

I'm not gonna look into all the codes because i don't know how they were made and how to find the code structures that changed, i'm hoping someone else will. Especially for the DLC ones, and the Last Item Moved / Dropped codes, because these were very useful.
But i took a very short look (10 minutes) at the most important one, which is console commands, and had to only very slightly (a single byte different) alter the search mask, and then change like three lines of code in the script to make it work again.

Open the Console Commands script, Ctrl+A to select everything, delete it, then replace it with this:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(console,$process,81 E2 FF FF FF 01 4C)
alloc(newmem,$1000,console)
alloc(cmdCode,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr0,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr1,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr2,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr3,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr4,$1000)

label(cmdCall)
label(cmdArgs)
label(cmdSelf)
label(cmdAddr)
label(cmdList)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov rdi,cmdList
  mov rax,[r13+08]
  mov [rdi],rax
code:
  and edx,01FFFFFF
  jmp return

cmdList:
  dq 0

console:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

cmdCode:
align 10
cmdCall:
sub rsp,38
mov rdx,cmdArgs
mov rax,cmdAddr
mov rcx,cmdSelf
mov rcx,[rcx]
call [rax]
add rsp,38
movzx rax,al
ret

align 10
cmdAddr:
  dq 0
align 10
cmdSelf:
  dq 0
align 10
cmdArgs:
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0

registersymbol(console)
registersymbol(cmdList)
registersymbol(cmdCall)
registersymbol(cmdAddr)
registersymbol(cmdSelf)
registersymbol(cmdArgs)
registersymbol(cmdStr0)
registersymbol(cmdStr1)
registersymbol(cmdStr2)
registersymbol(cmdStr3)
registersymbol(cmdStr4)

[DISABLE]
console:
  db 81 E2 FF FF FF 01
unregistersymbol(console)
dealloc(newmem)

unregistersymbol(cmdList)
unregistersymbol(cmdCode)
unregistersymbol(cmdStr0)
unregistersymbol(cmdStr1)
unregistersymbol(cmdStr2)
unregistersymbol(cmdStr3)
unregistersymbol(cmdStr4)
dealloc(cmdCode)
dealloc(cmdStr0)
dealloc(cmdStr1)
dealloc(cmdStr2)
dealloc(cmdStr3)
dealloc(cmdStr4)
Did a very cursory test, but command count is populated properly, i can register commands in-game, and the one i tested real quick worked just like before the patch.

misterwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by misterwolf »

unREAL wrote:
Reaper1222 wrote:
USUALLY I would find the command/console instance If I do a "IntegerSum" string search -> scan for the result - 0x8 -0x20 - 0x10 ... but since newest update ... nothing.

This means they have changed REALLY MUCH on the structure of the game .. or they finally removed all the console commands.

So anyone should expect the worst ... console commands could be dead forever ... I swear I hate game devs every day more ...
This "Larian hates us" post you linked was made in August, and yet every patch since then sans the latest one kept at least some console commands on Zanzer's table working. (I only had frustrations with the dice boost, which seems inconsistent or may just be an act 3 thing.)

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

misterwolf wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:00 am

This "Larian hates us" post you linked was made in August, and yet every patch since then sans the latest one kept at least some console commands on Zanzer's table working. (I only had frustrations with the dice boost, which seems inconsistent or may just be an act 3 thing.)
Did you even read that?
The console should be in the game WITHOUT the need to hack it ( or more clear: emulate the console - that is what Zanzer is doing )

Perimeter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Perimeter »

HenryEx wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:16 pm
unREAL wrote:
Reaper1222 wrote:

Calm down, satan.

I'm not gonna look into all the codes because i don't know how they were made and how to find the code structures that changed, i'm hoping someone else will. Especially for the DLC ones, and the Last Item Moved / Dropped codes, because these were very useful.
But i took a very short look (10 minutes) at the most important one, which is console commands, and had to only very slightly (a single byte different) alter the search mask, and then change like three lines of code in the script to make it work again.

Open the Console Commands script, Ctrl+A to select everything, delete it, then replace it with this:

[ENABLE]
alloc(cmdCode,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr0,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr1,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr2,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr3,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr4,$1000)

label(cmdCall)
label(cmdArgs)
label(cmdSelf)
label(cmdAddr)
label(cmdList)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov rdi,cmdList
  mov rax,[r13+08]
  mov [rdi],rax
code:
  and edx,01FFFFFF
  jmp return

cmdList:
  dq 0

console:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

cmdCode:
align 10
cmdCall:
sub rsp,38
mov rdx,cmdArgs
mov rax,cmdAddr
mov rcx,cmdSelf
mov rcx,[rcx]
call [rax]
add rsp,38
movzx rax,al
ret

align 10
cmdAddr:
  dq 0
align 10
cmdSelf:
  dq 0
align 10
cmdArgs:
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0

registersymbol(console)
registersymbol(cmdList)
registersymbol(cmdCall)
registersymbol(cmdAddr)
registersymbol(cmdSelf)
registersymbol(cmdArgs)
registersymbol(cmdStr0)
registersymbol(cmdStr1)
registersymbol(cmdStr2)
registersymbol(cmdStr3)
registersymbol(cmdStr4)

[DISABLE]
console:
  db 81 E2 FF FF FF 01
dealloc(newmem)

dealloc(cmdCode)
dealloc(cmdStr0)
dealloc(cmdStr1)
dealloc(cmdStr2)
dealloc(cmdStr3)
dealloc(cmdStr4)
Did a very cursory test, but command count is populated properly, i can register commands in-game, and the one i tested real quick worked just like before the patch.
Hi Henry is there a way to fix "Ability Stat Points (save game to populate, then save and load to see results)"?

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

HenryEx wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:16 pm
unREAL wrote:
Reaper1222 wrote:

Calm down, satan.

[ENABLE]
alloc(cmdCode,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr0,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr1,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr2,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr3,$1000)
alloc(cmdStr4,$1000)

label(cmdCall)
label(cmdArgs)
label(cmdSelf)
label(cmdAddr)
label(cmdList)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov rdi,cmdList
  mov rax,[r13+08]
  mov [rdi],rax
code:
  and edx,01FFFFFF
  jmp return

cmdList:
  dq 0

console:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

cmdCode:
align 10
cmdCall:
sub rsp,38
mov rdx,cmdArgs
mov rax,cmdAddr
mov rcx,cmdSelf
mov rcx,[rcx]
call [rax]
add rsp,38
movzx rax,al
ret

align 10
cmdAddr:
  dq 0
align 10
cmdSelf:
  dq 0
align 10
cmdArgs:
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0
  dq 0

registersymbol(console)
registersymbol(cmdList)
registersymbol(cmdCall)
registersymbol(cmdAddr)
registersymbol(cmdSelf)
registersymbol(cmdArgs)
registersymbol(cmdStr0)
registersymbol(cmdStr1)
registersymbol(cmdStr2)
registersymbol(cmdStr3)
registersymbol(cmdStr4)

[DISABLE]
console:
  db 81 E2 FF FF FF 01
dealloc(newmem)

dealloc(cmdCode)
dealloc(cmdStr0)
dealloc(cmdStr1)
dealloc(cmdStr2)
dealloc(cmdStr3)
dealloc(cmdStr4)
Thanks a lot, man!

BSteezy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BSteezy »

While we are waiting for the new table for Patch 4, is it possible to duplicate the four character entries in the Ability Score section to increase their number? I use the Party Limit Begone mod to allow for up to 16 party members (although I will likely max out at 9). As it is now, with a party larger than four, the characters it grabs for the four entries in the table are semi-random…semi- in that it can be hard to get it to reset and pull a new group of four, as it tends to stick with the same characters it first pulls. I end up save-scumming, dropping items, etc to get it to reset and choose 4 new characters, and it can be frustrating. So can I duplicate those instances/records in that section, and would it be easy for a CE novice to do? If so, how would one go about doing it?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

BSteezy wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:20 am
While we are waiting for the new table for Patch 4, is it possible to duplicate the four character entries in the Ability Score section to increase their number? I use the Party Limit Begone mod to allow for up to 16 party members (although I will likely max out at 9). As it is now, with a party larger than four, the characters it grabs for the four entries in the table are semi-random…semi- in that it can be hard to get it to reset and pull a new group of four, as it tends to stick with the same characters it first pulls. I end up save-scumming, dropping items, etc to get it to reset and choose 4 new characters, and it can be frustrating. So can I duplicate those instances/records in that section, and would it be easy for a CE novice to do? If so, how would one go about doing it?
Learn CE basics meanwhile ;) there are many tutorials on the net.

BSteezy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BSteezy »

sanitka wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:23 am
BSteezy wrote:
Gee, thanks gatekeeper, that's super helpful, especially since this is a table-specific question. Sharing info is how you build a community of people who can address issues and contribute. Telling people new to a modding community to go "figure it out" by learning the whole system and then determine if it is possible, or how difficult, is not a way to get them involved. I've been modding multiple games since Skyrim, and used EEKeeper for BG 1 & 2, and found that people usually start small by customizing or fixing a couple of things bugging them, with community help, before committing to learn an entire system and everything that goes on under the hood. I get that maybe you have invested a lot of time in learning CE and how it interfaces with BG3, but if you aren't going to be helpful because you feel people need to "earn" the knowledge, maybe don't reply at all. Or more helpfully say "this tutorial here might address your question", or "here's a Discord where you can go for help on those particular questions". I have a gut feeling though, that dealing with multiple characters as this part of the table does is not an issue most general CE tutorials are going to address, though. Perhaps it is as simple as duplicating a record, and each instance contains a repeated command to pull character records, and that is what prompted the snarky response from you, but I have no way of knowing that from your comment.

In any case, this is an issue a lot of people might be interested in, as increasing party size is one of the most common mods for BG3. I'm not asking Zanzer to do this, as they probably have enough on their plate to keep up with the patches. I'm willing to put in some work, but adults with responsibilities and claims on their time should be allowed to ask for some guidance and if they can be pointed in the right direction.

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

Sure, without an update from Zanzer this is basically dead. :(

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

BSteezy wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:03 am
sanitka wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:23 am
BSteezy wrote:
Gee, thanks gatekeeper, that's super helpful, especially since this is a table-specific question. Sharing info is how you build a community of people who can address issues and contribute. Telling people new to a modding community to go "figure it out" by learning the whole system and then determine if it is possible, or how difficult, is not a way to get them involved. I've been modding multiple games since Skyrim, and used EEKeeper for BG 1 & 2, and found that people usually start small by customizing or fixing a couple of things bugging them, with community help, before committing to learn an entire system and everything that goes on under the hood. I get that maybe you have invested a lot of time in learning CE and how it interfaces with BG3, but if you aren't going to be helpful because you feel people need to "earn" the knowledge, maybe don't reply at all. Or more helpfully say "this tutorial here might address your question", or "here's a Discord where you can go for help on those particular questions". I have a gut feeling though, that dealing with multiple characters as this part of the table does is not an issue most general CE tutorials are going to address, though. Perhaps it is as simple as duplicating a record, and each instance contains a repeated command to pull character records, and that is what prompted the snarky response from you, but I have no way of knowing that from your comment.

In any case, this is an issue a lot of people might be interested in, as increasing party size is one of the most common mods for BG3. I'm not asking Zanzer to do this, as they probably have enough on their plate to keep up with the patches. I'm willing to put in some work, but adults with responsibilities and claims on their time should be allowed to ask for some guidance and if they can be pointed in the right direction.
No this is not, if you knew CE, it would be matter of seconds (copy, paste, adjust). That is why it would be nice if you learned CE basics. ;)
(you don't need scripting for this, just GUI (graphical user interface)).

Lbrbx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lbrbx »

Hi sorry to bother you all. My save got corrupt ith the new patch, I'm making a new one, and I would like to use "Force a level up when you save". Does somebody know the new script I have to change for it to work ? I already update my console command script.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Lbrbx wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:48 am
Hi sorry to bother you all. My save got corrupt ith the new patch, I'm making a new one, and I would like to use "Force a level up when you save". Does somebody know the new script I have to change for it to work ? I already update my console command script.
If you have a working console why you do not use it to gain XP or set level ?

Lbrbx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lbrbx »

sanitka wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:11 am
Lbrbx wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:48 am
If you have a working console why you do not use it to gain XP or set level ?
If you use force a level, you can add more level than 12. I like it better for my third game. But yes I already at 11.

Sl4yerBDK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sl4yerBDK »

Does anyone have a fix for the "Learn Any Wizard Scroll (activate before loading your save)" command? It's the only one I'm missing and I think I'm good to go to continue my playthrough. Also thanks in advance for the people who are currently working on fixing the table