z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dd3dd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by dd3dd »

AnhSolo wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:28 pm
dd3dd wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:38 am
AnhSolo wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:49 pm
Hello may i ask, when i tried to load commander table, i kept getting "Failed to create win32 control, error 1400: invalid window handle". May i ask is there a way for me to go around this? The commander table kept pop up and disappear. Sorry im kinda stupid at all of this
Please see my above post for the fix, I had the same issues and errors.
So i got the database and everything as well. How i do updatte the database into the file?
If you downloaded the latest BG3 Commander Table and Database in the post, they just need to be in the same folder for them to work with each other.

Just make sure you renamed/deleted your old database or Windows did not automatically rename the new database with (1) when you downloaded it cause the old database file has the same name already. As BG3Commander will then reference the old database with the bg3data.sqlite3 name instead of the new one with bg3data(1).sqlite3 name.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

karamethien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by karamethien »

Anyone else having issues with the new table (SAT SEP 23, 2023 7:15 AM) "Last Item Moved" Not togglable?

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

First a disclaimer. The following is in no way finished, so keep that in mind if/when using it. The main reason I'm posting it in its current state, is that I'm not really working on it anymore, but rather than hiding it away, I'll share what I've made, so other can use it as is, or take it further, or just take parts from it.

It consists of 2 parts.
  • The [Link].
  • The [Link].
The database is BIG: 1.02 GB. (the [Link] (39.2 MB) is still available in the [Link]).

Right now both the legacy (FormBG3Commander) form and the new (BG3Form) form is in the CT.
Opening the form is done through the menu Table > BG3Form > Restore and show. For some reason, when opening the new BG3Form, the old FormBG3Commander also opens. I haven't bothered digging into why.

The new things in the new form and database are:
  • The table/list combo box (dropdown menu) is now based of SQL views rather than actual SQL tables.
    This gives much more control on what and the way data is returned.
  • 2 new combo boxes have been added: Character and Location. These are only populated when a game is loaded.
    The Character combo box will contain any companion/hireling that is recruited/hired. The code for anyone other than the Player isn't finished (or I forgot if I finished it).
    Adding/removing passives/statuses/tags/flags etc. will be done to the specified character/location. So the default Player/Character would be the same as using the AddPassiveToPlayer() (if it's a passive) etc. But you could change the location to Underwear, and the selected tag/flag/passive/status will be applied to the currently equipped underwear (or at least it will attempt to do so).
  • Menu items, such as selecting the database (so it can be placed in another folder without having to edit the settings manually), clearing and refreshing the form fields (these I mostly used when testing/debugging).
  • Settings are written to a file bg3_cheatTable.settings.txt that is in the same folder as the CT. If this files doesn't exist on launch, it will be created. If it exists, it will be read and those settings will overwrite the default hardcoded settings.
Last edited by EvenLess on Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

HenryEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HenryEx »

karamethien wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:23 pm
Anyone else having issues with the new table (SAT SEP 23, 2023 7:15 AM) "Last Item Moved" Not togglable?
Known issue, since the code that the script modifies got changed in one of the recent hotfixes. I wrote an adjusted version here
EvenLess wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:30 pm
The database is BIG: 1.02 GB. (the [Link] (39.2 GB) is still available in the [Link]).
39.2 gigabytes? Holy moly, i think you mean megabytes :P

Nodius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nodius »

I'm new here. Is there a way to add or change the backgrounds of a character? I wanna give my character the noble background for the proficiency is persuasion. Is there a way to do that in cheat engine or the script extender console?

DankBongripper77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DankBongripper77 »

can anyone take over my pc and show me what I'm doing wrong. I've already edited playerstats before but I can't recreate it. Dctag is [dankbongripper98#4152/b]
Zanzer wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:08 pm
Update to the latest Chest Engine 7.5!

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVES!!!

Click Here to Download the Latest Table - [post]
--- Game v4.1.1.3732833 --- Table v10 ---

Last table prior to Patch 1 can be found here - [post]

Last Item Moved
Ability Stat Points (save game to populate)
Unlimited Prepared Spells
Force a Level Up When You Save
Last Item Dropped UUID (read-only, for console purposes)
No Weight
Learn Any Wizard Scroll (must always be activate BEFORE loading saves)

Note: Before enabling Register Commands, you must first load your saved game.

Console Commands
- Rest Anywhere
- Add Gold
- Add Experience
- Respec Character
- Max Ability Stats
- Extra Max Health
- Extra Armor
- Add All Resistance
- Immune to Status Effects
- Super Jump
- Unlimited Movement
- Unlimited Action Points
- Unlimited Spell Slots
- Unlimited Warlock Spell Slots
- Unlimited Sorcery Points
- Increase Carry Capacity
- Add Permanent Tags to Player: Pet Pal, Comprehend Languages, Detect Thoughts, Hermit, Urchin
- Add Spells
- Dark Vision
- Toggle Fog of War
- Object Spawner (equipment, items, scenery, walls, etc.)
- Companion Attitude
- Companion Approval

Be sure to also check out EvenLess' work here.

As well as Noway3's contributions located here.

Item UUIDs
https://pastebin.com/Qk1PXTXK

https://pastebin.com/140uJJXQ

https://pastebin.com/6qzge20m
Spell IDs
https://pastebin.com/xnbqjUJT
Character Tags
https://pastebin.com/THmw7dp6
Game Flags
https://pastebin.com/p8qSXh4c

https://pastebin.com/x1CW0rFR

https://pastebin.com/GyGuBgkN

https://pastebin.com/KVzrHDyQ

https://pastebin.com/UjCh4xKJ

https://pastebin.com/kZruGmJc

Various scripts to use inside the AddBoosts command

Code: Select all

Ability(Strength, 31)
Ability(Dexterity, 31)
Ability(Constitution, 31)
Ability(Intelligence, 31)
Ability(Wisdom, 31)
Ability(Charisma, 31)
WeaponDamage(1d4, Fire)
WeaponDamage(1d4, Poison)
IgnoreLeaveAttackRange
Invulnerable()
JumpMaxDistanceMultiplier(3)
AC(16)
Resistance(All,Resistant)
Resistance(All,Immune)
Resistance(Acid,Resistant)
-- Acid, Cold, Fire, Lightning, Thunder, Psychic, Necrotic, Force, Slashing, Piercing, Bludgeoning
ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(Movement,2,0)
ActionResourceMultiplier(Movement,200,0)
ActionResource(Movement,10,0)
ActionResource(ActionPoint,3,0)
ActionResource(BonusActionPoint,3,0)
ActionResource(ReactionActionPoint,3,0)
IncreaseMaxHP(100)
Advantage(AttackRoll)
Advantage(AllAbilities)
StatusImmunity(WEB)
StatusImmunity(BURNING)
StatusImmunity(DIFFICULT_TERRAIN)
StatusImmunity(DIFFICULT_TERRAIN_MUD)
StatusImmunity(DIFFICULT_TERRAIN_VINES)
StatusImmunity(SG_Possessed)
RollBonus(Attack,2d4)
RollBonus(SavingThrow,2d4)
WeaponDamageResistance(Bludgeoning)
WeaponDamageResistance(Slashing)
WeaponDamageResistance(Piercing)
UnlockSpell(Target_Blink_Activate)
Tag(COMPREHEND_LANGUAGES)
Tag(DETECTTHOUGHTS)
Tag(PETPAL)
TemporaryHP(10)
WeaponDamage(15,Piercing)
WeaponEnchantment(5)
GameplayLight(12,false,0.1)
ACOverrideMinimum(13,true)
ProjectileDeflect()
CharacterWeaponDamage(1d6+2,Lightning)

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

HenryEx wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:53 pm
karamethien wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:23 pm
Known issue, since the code that the script modifies got changed in one of the recent hotfixes. I wrote an adjusted version here
EvenLess wrote:
The database is BIG: 1.02 GB. (the [Link] (39.2 GB) is still available in the [Link]).
39.2 gigabytes? Holy moly, i think you mean megabytes :P
Thanks for spotting that :D Fixed now :)

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Nodius wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:45 pm
I'm new here. Is there a way to add or change the backgrounds of a character? I wanna give my character the noble background for the proficiency is persuasion. Is there a way to do that in cheat engine or the script extender console?
Yes. Backgrounds are passives. I can't remember if Zanzer have them in his table. Otherwise you can just use the BG3 Commander and just search for "background" in the passives list, then select them and press "Add selected". Or you can get the Passives dump from Noway3's dumps, find the "Background_*" EntryNames in that, then copy and edit an existing Passive in Zanzer's table, and just add the names you found in the dump.

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

nuclearhavoc wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:50 pm
Codcat wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:30 am
Works fine for me but I only toggle 'Dice Roll Boosts - Set Minimum Roll' on and off for a 20
What is your script on the table for Set Minimum? Mine is:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("MinimumRollResult(RawAbility,20);MinimumRollResult(SkillCheck,20);MinimumRollResult(SavingThrow,20)")
[DISABLE]

and it's not working
Nothing changed from the latest zanzer upload:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("MinimumRollResult(RawAbility,20);MinimumRollResult(SkillCheck,20);MinimumRollResult(SavingThrow,20)")
[DISABLE]

HenryEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HenryEx »

EvenLess wrote:
First a disclaimer. The following is in no way finished, so keep that in mind if/when using it. The main reason I'm posting it in its current state, is that I'm not really working on it anymore, but rather than hiding it away, I'll share what I've made, so other can use it as is, or take it further, or just take parts from it.
One more thing: since you're more or less done with the table / BG3 (burnout is a bitch), could you leave us a method of updating / regenerating the new database? For newer patches and possible expansions.

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

I pretty much looked over the entire 369 pages and still didn't find enough information on if you can keep resistances permanently, so I still wonder, is it possible to give yourself immunity to a specific element and have it persist across loads and deaths?, I recently added the "fire immune myrmidon" passive and i thought for sure I found a way to be immune, but after dieing, it turned off and when loading into a different area, the problem is, we are pretty much modding our ps5 save, everything we've done on the cheatengine we have crosssaved to our ps5, I loved being fire immune on my console, but then it went away after dieing, I don't want to keep hooking back up my PC and adding the passive again, far too annoying. I'm really hoping their is a way to make it stay forever, I just want to be fire immune forever.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Is there a script that automaticly reveals the whole map XD? I am tired of trying to go to every single corner in the game to reveal as much of the map possible lmao, this is because I am trying to make screenshots of every map in the game, and want to further add markers to these maps with hidden items, etc etc XD

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

The Red Prince wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:32 pm
I pretty much looked over the entire 369 pages and still didn't find enough information on if you can keep resistances permanently, so I still wonder, is it possible to give yourself immunity to a specific element and have it persist across loads and deaths?, I recently added the "fire immune myrmidon" passive and i thought for sure I found a way to be immune, but after dieing, it turned off and when loading into a different area, the problem is, we are pretty much modding our ps5 save, everything we've done on the cheatengine we have crosssaved to our ps5, I loved being fire immune on my console, but then it went away after dieing, I don't want to keep hooking back up my PC and adding the passive again, far too annoying. I'm really hoping their is a way to make it stay forever, I just want to be fire immune forever.
Add the dragonic ancestry resistance, they are permanent.

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

sadly the dragonic ancestry is just "resistance" , 50% , I want immunity , 100%.

baconman187
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by baconman187 »

EvenLess wrote:

It consists of 2 parts.
  • The [Link].
  • The [Link].
The database is BIG: 1.02 GB. (the [Link] (39.2 MB) is still available in the [Link]).

Right now both the legacy (FormBG3Commander) form and the new (BG3Form) form is in the CT.
Opening the form is done through the menu Table > BG3Form > Restore and show. For some reason, when opening the new BG3Form, the old FormBG3Commander also opens. I haven't bothered digging into why.

The new things in the new form and database are:
  • The table/list combo box (dropdown menu) is now based of SQL views rather than actual SQL tables.
    This gives much more control on what and the way data is returned.
  • 2 new combo boxes have been added: Character and Location. These are only populated when a game is loaded.
    The Character combo box will contain any companion/hireling that is recruited/hired. The code for anyone other than the Player isn't finished (or I forgot if I finished it).
    Adding/removing passives/statuses/tags/flags etc. will be done to the specified character/location. So the default Player/Character would be the same as using the AddPassiveToPlayer() (if it's a passive) etc. But you could change the location to Underwear, and the selected tag/flag/passive/status will be applied to the currently equipped underwear (or at least it will attempt to do so).
  • Menu items, such as selecting the database (so it can be placed in another folder without having to edit the settings manually), clearing and refreshing the form fields (these I mostly used when testing/debugging).
  • Settings are written to a file bg3_cheatTable.settings.txt that is in the same folder as the CT. If this files doesn't exist on launch, it will be created. If it exists, it will be read and those settings will overwrite the default hardcoded settings.
I've never had trouble with the previous version of your BG3 Commander (big thanks again for creating it) but this version even after following all the proper steps keeps giving me this error when I try to add a passive to a piece of gear.

Error:[string "bg3setting = {}
..."]:545: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
Error:[string "bg3setting = {}
..."]:545: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

Any idea what's causing it? Cause I never had a problem using the previous version but this version gives me this error for some reason.