z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
balb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by balb »

any know whats to do? Using Game v4.1.1.3732833 --- Table v10 --- when press console command get error in line 4 bg3.exe+215DF2E: 8B 04 B8 instruction cant be complited
bg3 steam version

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CaptBaha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaptBaha »

Any way to get Inspirations recorded? In particular granting "Headless Horde" to Lae'zel without fulfilling the conditions?

caiojordao84
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by caiojordao84 »

Hi.
I need help to add status, or passives to armors, boots, gloves and shields.

Someone can help?

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

excalibastard69 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:43 pm
themaoci wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:41 pm
And hello again i have updated my table but i dropped it in github(its easier to keep track of changes like that) i hope it wont trigger any rules in here there is no executables etc. there are images, CT file and readme

[Link]

Table is updated and should properly work with latest game version (tested on my steam game version) also on old saved game and it works properly

Item spawning could crash your game make sure to save a game after each successfull spawn

Companions Update:
Just wanted to let you know, for some reason the Runtime Code scripts for the pointers causes Cheat Engine to crash and be deleted, being denied permission to transfer Cheat Engine 7.5 onto storage (even with Administrator privilege's and allowing exceptions).
never happend to me... lol

HenryEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HenryEx »

wingzero wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:17 am
after Hotfix #7 i can no longer enable " Last Item Moved (moved item must have quantity of 2 or more) " in table v10
code slightly changed, uses a variant with shorter opcodes now (this might change back in a later update, it's compiler fuckery)

changed the entry for Hotfix #7, copy&paste into your cheat table, probably keep the old version around for next patches and just try which version works:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1</ID>
      <Description>"Last Item Moved (moved item must have quantity of 2 or more) [short opcode]"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(LastItemMoved,$process,44 38 ?? ?? 0F 85 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8D ?? ?? 48 8B ?? ?? E8)
alloc(newmem,$1000,LastItemMoved)

label(LastItemMovedPtr)
label(LastItemMovedBkp)
label(return)

newmem:
LastItemMovedBkp:
  readmem(LastItemMoved+A,8)
  mov rax,LastItemMovedPtr
  mov [rax],rcx
  jmp return

align 10
LastItemMovedPtr:
  dq 0

LastItemMoved+A:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(LastItemMoved)
registersymbol(LastItemMovedBkp)
registersymbol(LastItemMovedPtr)

[DISABLE]
LastItemMoved+A:
  readmem(LastItemMovedBkp,8)
unregistersymbol(LastItemMoved)
unregistersymbol(LastItemMovedBkp)
unregistersymbol(LastItemMovedPtr)
dealloc(newmem)

</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>2</ID>
          <Description>"Quantity"</Description>
          <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>LastItemMovedPtr</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>4</Offset>
            <Offset>10</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

AlexLucas92 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:08 pm
xRigellx wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:26 pm
AlexLucas92 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:37 pm

you just need to press K... and then dragg them into slot, make sure its unlocked ( tiny padlock icon on bar)
Lmao, I meant when you addspell with the trainer.
Because those go to the common cantrips slot instead and then they don't use resources.
u add them into common or custom slot from your spell book if that what you mean u cant put them otherwise i think into normal spell slot as for your class example mage but added cleric advanced spell
@AlexLucas92: I think they mean that they want it added to their "Wizard/Sorcerer/Cleric/Warlock/..." list, so the spell uses spell slots, rather than just being free.

@xRigellx: The short answer is that it isn't possible, except temporary (i.e. until next load). [Link] for examples on how to achieve it temporarly.

Filipiano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Filipiano »

Hello, I have a problem - my character is stuck in the camp. She is constantly incapacitated while sleeping and the effect does not wear off. The restore party does not work on cheat engine. Please help me how to remove this effect/spell, because I can't go further with the plot.
Thank you very much in advance.

kidicarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidicarus »

Filipiano wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:18 pm
Hello, I have a problem - my character is stuck in the camp. She is constantly incapacitated while sleeping and the effect does not wear off. The restore party does not work on cheat engine. Please help me how to remove this effect/spell, because I can't go further with the plot.
Thank you very much in advance.
did you use the character edit mod? this happened to me after I edited my character with the mod, she and my party got stuck in eternal sleep, nothing i did fixed it so id be curious if anyone knows how to for future reference

Filipiano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Filipiano »

No, I didn't use the character editor. Only cheat engine.

niki_mob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by niki_mob »

There were a few people having problems loading BG3Commander.
Looks like this:

Patch #7, Elevated to Admin Cheat Engine, Commands Loaded and Registered, SQL data in the same folder.
EvenLess wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:59 pm
Fatelord wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:30 am
Is there a reason why older tables console commands work perfectly, while the recent ones are a hit or miss ? I reload and it sometimes works and sometimes it refuses to load when I press register … that never happens with older tables despite using both on the same version of the game ( the latest patch ).
I remember there was a game update that broke Zanzer's table, and so he made several modifications to his Console/Register Commands in an attempt to make it more robust across game updates. Maybe an error sneaked its way into those modifications. That being said, I'm using Zanzer's latest version, and never have any issues, although I do add my autoloader script to it, so Console Commands and Register Commands are activated when ready. Just remember to have the cheat table loaded and allow the script to run when running the cheat table, before starting the game.

If you want to use the BG3Commander Form, you will also need [Link] that contains all the indexed data.

Filipiano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Filipiano »

I don't know, it still doesn't work for me, first of all I would like to add that I wrote the post using a translator, because I don't really know English.

Cromulent_Cloud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cromulent_Cloud »

I've been having an annoying bug ever since I sent Wyll away from camp (when he tried to kill Karlach). It's like the game thinks he's still around, so it permanently has the "Someone in camp wants to speak with you" message when I go to long rest. Have tried playing around with commands/flags to fix it, but not really sure where to start (I can spawn a "Wyll", but not companion Wyll). Is there a flag that adds Wyll to camp as a companion? Not even sure where to start looking.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

niki_mob wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:43 pm
There were a few people having problems loading BG3Commander.
Looks like this:

Patch #7, Elevated to Admin Cheat Engine, Commands Loaded and Registered, SQL data in the same folder.
EvenLess wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:59 pm
Fatelord wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:30 am
Is there a reason why older tables console commands work perfectly, while the recent ones are a hit or miss ? I reload and it sometimes works and sometimes it refuses to load when I press register … that never happens with older tables despite using both on the same version of the game ( the latest patch ).
I remember there was a game update that broke Zanzer's table, and so he made several modifications to his Console/Register Commands in an attempt to make it more robust across game updates. Maybe an error sneaked its way into those modifications. That being said, I'm using Zanzer's latest version, and never have any issues, although I do add my autoloader script to it, so Console Commands and Register Commands are activated when ready. Just remember to have the cheat table loaded and allow the script to run when running the cheat table, before starting the game.

If you want to use the BG3Commander Form, you will also need [Link] that contains all the indexed data.
Close the BGCommander window and open from the Table menu using Restore and Show (or something along those lines).

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tekrom0 »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:49 pm
Tekrom0 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:39 pm
If none of this is possible, is there a way to change the model of my custom character to that of something like a Steel Walker?
Walk around as a big mech while functionally playing as a Paladin or something, if that makes sense.

I want to do a Mech Knight playthrough...
On Demand Cheats has a script to Transform into Mind Flayer
Change the UUID in there to that of the Steel Walker. I see a few labeled Steel Watcher.
One of the possible rulesets even allows you to transform your abilities to match that creature as well.

Code: Select all

"27385ea6-d768-47ce-91b8-8d957c0aabd9"--SteelWatcher_Biped_A (Steel Watcher)
"70417e3e-9278-4f96-a1d8-5bd90bf5d07a"--SteelWatcher_Biped_A_Ranged
"ec2820db-afd7-4428-90bd-a0838949cc69"--SteelWatcher_Biped_B (Hellfire Watcher)
"80cb7cbd-41fc-4921-847b-d62f2517ddd9"--SteelWatcher_Biped_B_Ranged
"9337b42e-e302-4cd2-887d-7093d992e83b"--SteelWatcher_Biped_C (Hellfire Watcher)
"26fa3fe9-608c-4113-99a6-727781351ea4"--SteelWatcher_Quadruped_A (Steel Watcher Titan)
Oh sweet, thank you very much. Now my question is, what would I have to do in order to equip a Steel Watcher Weapon (SW Sword / SW CrossBow) onto my character? I'm still unable to equip either when I use the code. I have tried it as a disguise and as a Polymorph, but no success.

Is there a list of Ruleset UUIDs I can look at? I'm taking a guess in saying that switching my Ruleset UUID would allow me to equip it.

I know there used to be a bug that allowed you to equip Giant weapons by dragging your equipped weapon over the giant weapon, but I think they patched it out, as it doesn't work anymore, at least for me.

Edit 1: I've attempted a few things in order to try and give myself the ability to equip the Steel Watch sword.
I gave myself the
"bc09a589-e076-4b2d-8b86-f8cccbb64449", --STEEL_WATCHER (Dialog, Race) tag, Didn't work, though it does make the red text "Only Steel Watchers can equip this" disappear
"375bd683-249f-488e-8ada-4ea49df5540d", --GIANT (Code, Dialog) tag, Didn't work
Gave myself the Greatsword Proficiency, Did not work.
I did try all of these together with no success.
Last edited by Tekrom0 on Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Filipiano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Filipiano »

You can write exactly where to download this commander and how to turn it on. Please