z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Noway3 »

DandelionRoses wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:42 am
Does anyone know how to spawn a specific book? Or in a similar vein, a canopic jar?
Alternatively, is there any way to reset a specific area (Ancient Lair), or use a console command to flag a quest?

While doing the Defeat Mystic Carrion quest, I accidentally destroyed the book 'Funerary Jar Form and Function' that tells you that Mystic Carrion is storing his heart inside Thrumbo, meaning that conversation option doesn't come up for me when talking to him. I only realised I'd destroyed this book about 5 hours of gameplay later. (These 5 hours involved several difficult boss fights I'd rather not repeat so soon...)

In an attempt to fix this, I figured I'd just spawn the book.... but whenever I try to spawn it using the UUID ("d75640df-3189-492f-bc86-22af4adfa287"), what spawns instead is a blank 'Stained Book'. I have tried this with a few other books, and it turns out that many books spawned through TemplateAddToPlayer give you a book that, when opened, just says 'This book has all but crumbled to dust, making it impossible to read.'

"No worries," I thought, "I guess I'll just skip talking to Thrumbo and spawn the canopic jar with the heart directly."
Nope, the UUID for the canopic jar with the heart also spawns a 'blank' canopic jar instead of the specific one for the heart. (UUID I'm using is: "377620bf-b923-4311-a219-d28e4eb7afaa")

So if anyone could tell me how to do one of the following:
1. Spawn the book CORRECTLY so it actually gives me the book that would progress the quest (potentially with a command that spawns something on the ground instead of on the player?),
2. Spawn the heart canopic jar CORRECTLY so I can destroy it and progress the quest,
3. Reset the Ancient Lair area so the book will be there and I can not destroy it this time, or
4. Use some form of command to just... flag the dang quest.

I would highly appreciate it.
Hi,
I have found the quest and the corresponding "MapKey"'s. You have tried the "TemplateName" which are, as the name says, the template on which the object is based. The MapKey is the UUID you have to use to spawn the object.
Unfortunately, I could not spawn any of these items. I suspect that this is because I don't have that quest yet in my save.
May be you will have more luck with these?
Here are the Object's internal Names and Mapkeys:

Code: Select all

S_LOW_CarrionVictimNote_001 = "3561618f-33e0-4305-af09-02b1a3d18a19"
S_LOW_CarrionVictimNote_002 = "17107d4e-1330-422c-bd3b-1d0b16214dd7"
S_LOW_CarrionThreat         = "2ae36508-b040-4292-843d-b5939285435e"
S_LOW_CarrionJarChest       = "a3c40b6b-220c-42e2-9a04-bfdcf724c133"
S_LOW_CarrionJarDiagrams    = "c8a2228a-adff-4fcd-b60a-81f81c033e2f"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Banemage wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:10 pm
Noway3 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:54 am
Banemage wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:00 am

Would you know how to perma-unlock warp and edit carry weight so both carry over without needing to use the CE to re-enable the effects?
boosts are usually not surviving a full rest but one workaround is to give to your character and companions an equivalent spell: they will appear as "common action", no matter the class of the character.
Once you have given the spell, you don't need CE for that spell purpose anymore.

For example, to improve your carry weight capacity (x2), you can add spell "Target_EnhanceAbility" with BullsStrength Option. Or you can just increase your strength permanently but that may unbalance your character too much.

For teleporting self, you have spells like "Target_MistyStep" (18m) or "Target_Blink_Teleport" (6m) or "Teleportation_DimensionDoor" (you and 1 ally as far as you can see - about 32m)

Another way to add permanent attributes are "passive features" but I don't see any that fit for your case.
Thanks for the response, I tried incorperating what a previous user said: AddSpellToPlayer("Target_WildMagic_Teleport")

but upon trying to execute the command, the CE checkbox wont check, it doesn't allow me to activate it at all, could you show me how i'd format the script to add that?
Example:

local spell = {
  "Target_WildMagic_Teleport", -- 9m Bonus Action (Class Action)
  "Target_MistyStep", -- 18m (Level 2 Conjuration Spell)
  "Teleportation_DimensionDoor", -- 30m (Level 4 Conjuration Spell + 2 seats)
}
AddSpellToPlayer(spell)
When your CE checkbox is unresponsive, this is usually because there is an error in the script. You can check that by right clicking on the title line (of that checkbox) and looking at the 1st line of the pop-up indicating the error. Click on that error and an editor to modify your script will appear.
Last edited by Noway3 on Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Banemage wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:11 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:49 am
Banemage wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:26 pm
So is there no way to add the "warp" ability permanently?
What is this "warp" ability you keep talking about?
If you're talking about the Unlock Teleport in Zanzer's table, then it's merely a Misty Step variant, specifically AddBoostsToPlayer("UnlockSpell(Target_WildMagic_Teleport)"). Since it's a spell, you can just add it as such, rather than adding it as a boost; AddSpellToPlayer("Target_WildMagic_Teleport").

That being said, if it's just a "Teleport to an unoccupied space you can see" you're after, I can only recommend AddSpellToPlayer("Target_MistyStep_Free"), as this does the same (with longer range, I think), AND it's a free cast, so you can cast it indefinitely. Essentially unlimited movement.
What would the entire script look like if I wanted to add both the wildmagic teleport and free action misty step? I'm a total novice at this, it seems like it's not enough to have it just as:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer("Target_MistyStep_Free")
[DISABLE]
A couple of ways to add multiple spells. Through a table/list of spells, or just call the AddSpellToPlayer() for every spell you want to add.

Using a table/list of the spells and calling the AddSpellToPlayer() function once with the list of spells.

{$lua}
local spells = {
  "Target_MistyStep_Free",
  "Target_WildMagic_Teleport"
}
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer(spells)
[DISABLE]
First a local variable called "spells" are declared, and each spell is added separated by comma. The curly braces indicates that the variable contains a table/list.
The following code would essentially be the same, just without the variable containing the table/list.

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer({"Target_MistyStep_Free","Target_WildMagic_Teleport"})
[DISABLE]
Calling the AddSpellToPlayer() function for each spell:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer("Target_WildMagic_Teleport")
[DISABLE]
If you have the "Lua Engine" window open (the one that opens to show whatever the coder have made a print() to), then you can just paste the actual function and press Execute, as long as you have a table loaded and attached to the game.

AddSpellToPlayer("Target_WildMagic_Teleport")

MasterOfSmash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MasterOfSmash »

Anybody found the tag for Surgeon? I want to use the bonesaw, syringe and leech from the healing house. Not sure how to find the tag ID for it, but it would be cool to have.

tmjoker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tmjoker »

Another request, and I don't know if this one is a complicated one
Is there a way to get character appearance configuration (or clone) to Tav, specially for the ones that were created probably created using the character creator configurations (Ex: Alvira, Nym Orlith, Araj Oblodra)?

Alexios73
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alexios73 »

Does anyone know Auntie Ethel intelligence boon passive code? Not the item, the trait.

Israkari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Israkari »

For future reference the item UUID for the 2 brain jars from prologue (for use in the Act 2 machine)
f938e0a4-fb50-4d69-8b40-18e9bba30a22 | S_TUT_Lab_ClericBrainJar | Dark Mind
2c5bca7e-8649-4217-9ebb-52b20a506e99 | S_TUT_Lab_AdventurerBrainJar | Slave Mind

EDIT: Here are the Item UUID for all the brain jars in act 2

349f0c6d-bde7-4d52-86bf-55b29bb96853 S_COL_BrainJar_Mem_ButcherDoors Butchered Mind
45eef9df-05be-4ece-9fef-6bcac39b176d S_COL_BrainJar_Mem_DeviceExplained Willing Mind
06f12e82-0a82-44c5-8df8-aa7e8f608898 S_COL_BrainJar_Mem_TrueSoul True Mind
f6d1e6f9-b08c-4111-abef-8faa37f0c3f1 S_COL_BrainJar_Mem_Raptured Ruptured Mind
1cbd9345-e851-4ce7-9fce-360a4c44fcaa S_COL_BrainJar_Mem_Foreshadowing Closed Mind
Hidden brain jar
193f87db-6a26-4f00-a289-63e247740176 S_COL_Vault_MemoryJar Waking Mind
Last edited by Israkari on Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Still noone has figured a way to add spell to class spell instead of local spells ?

yggdrizelda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yggdrizelda »

So I am doing a second play where I have used the code to add Minthara to my camp in act 1 before killing the goblins and pushing her enemy version into a chasm. And if I resurrect her afterwards she naturally doesn't appear in my act1 camp unless I use the spawn code again. But somehow doing so activates the "Enemy of Justice" flag which I end up stuck with till the end of act2. Any way around this? It was very problematic when, after clearing moonrise, Jaheira, and all of her allies turn hostile on me. Is it because reviving her in act 1 means that she has become a witness to the goblin camp slaughter? The only thing that cleared this flag last time was moving into act3... I still can't seem to find anywhere that mentions a fix or a mod for this EOJ flag. Anyone else have a better method or must I simply have to wait to revive her till the end of act2?

Wykd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wykd »

I can't even get the Console Commands to show up, I just get an AOB error. Any idea how to fix this?

HenryEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HenryEx »

Noway3 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:35 pm
Very good point, it's a kind of bug probably but I am not sure at which level:
  1. The invalid tag information (the UUID) comes from the RootFile content itself in "bg3-modders-multitool\UnpackedData\Shared\Public\Shared\Tags\02913f9a-f696-40cf-acdf-32032afab32c.lsf.lsx".
  2. The name of the RootFile carries the correct tag!
  3. That RootFile file is generated by the [Link] tool.
    My scripts takes these strings "as-is" without tempering it.
  4. "bg3-modders-multitool" is actually relying on the [Link] library for these extraction and conversion tasks.
[*] Thus, I would conclude that either the lslib library has a bug or that the "UUID" is NOT the Tag that we should use but rather the filename itself! (reminds me "This is not a pipe – Magritte’s famous painting" :) )

Whatever... in the meantime, we have a workaround which is using the filename as the tag. If the issue is confirmed by other samples, I will include an explicit first column with the true "tag" string in it to avoid confusion.

Thanks for spotting that issue, HenryEx!
Well, what do you know, couple days later and that problem is fixed:
[Link]

Did you report the issue to LSLib? Because the timing is suspicious :P
It even warranted a hotfix. Not sure how a problem like that in a major modding resource went undetected for so long anyways, because apparently the UUIDs were never correctly generated before.

ilw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ilw »

Sorry for that
But how use console commands in bg3.CT ?

Dahata
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dahata »

Anyone knows of id for tadpoles?
I realized I was exploiting a glitch without knowing it few patches ago.
For some reason whenever I told Minthara to join my party it would give me +4 tadpole charges, I figured it was just from bodies I looted, but now seeing how I maxed all char illithid powers before ending act 3 i realized something was very wrong.
Luckily I maxed upgrades not too long ago, so I can reload that, but I still need a command to remove the charges as to not have +26 charges at the corner of the screen, cuz it's just triggering my ocd and is annoying.

So if someone has an id for illithid tadpoles or knows a string to remove them or even set to 0 I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: nvrm, I just found the add Tadpole command and changed 1 to a -20
Last edited by Dahata on Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jxl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jxl »

Does anyone know, is it possible to edit your character's max health? The only way to change that i can see is to 'add 50 max health' from the main Zanzer table. But i'm looking for a little more granularity than that (even the ability to lower max health).

Would love it if anyone knows or has advice.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

HenryEx wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:27 am
Noway3 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:35 pm
Very good point, it's a kind of bug probably but I am not sure at which level:
  1. The invalid tag information (the UUID) comes from the RootFile content itself in "bg3-modders-multitool\UnpackedData\Shared\Public\Shared\Tags\02913f9a-f696-40cf-acdf-32032afab32c.lsf.lsx".
  2. The name of the RootFile carries the correct tag!
  3. That RootFile file is generated by the [Link] tool.
    My scripts takes these strings "as-is" without tempering it.
  4. "bg3-modders-multitool" is actually relying on the [Link] library for these extraction and conversion tasks.
[*] Thus, I would conclude that either the lslib library has a bug or that the "UUID" is NOT the Tag that we should use but rather the filename itself! (reminds me "This is not a pipe – Magritte’s famous painting" :) )

Whatever... in the meantime, we have a workaround which is using the filename as the tag. If the issue is confirmed by other samples, I will include an explicit first column with the true "tag" string in it to avoid confusion.

Thanks for spotting that issue, HenryEx!
Well, what do you know, couple days later and that problem is fixed:
[Link]

Did you report the issue to LSLib? Because the timing is suspicious :P
It even warranted a hotfix. Not sure how a problem like that in a major modding resource went undetected for so long anyways, because apparently the UUIDs were never correctly generated before.
He, he, Thats a good one! No, I did not reported it because I wasn't sure if it was an LSLib issue or even a Game issue (for Larian Studios)...
So, I have now to update my LSlib, unpack/export the game data once more and then regen the json/xlsx files, after undoing the "temporary workaround" in my script with those UUID....