z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GrowlingScarab7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by GrowlingScarab7 »

redlunatic wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:49 pm
aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:25 pm
GrowlingScarab7 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:19 pm
has cheat to resurrect npc halsin been made. In the middle of the thaniel quest, halisn dropped dead.
cant. once a character dies theyre added to the "PermaDefeated" database, which cant be edited by cheatengine. we can see it with save game editors but right now we dont have the technology to repackage saves to a usable state after opening them. See my post history for a much longer explanation, but the TLDR is no you can never restore a dead NPC to a usable state. You can spawn them but you will never be able to interact with them while they are on the PermaDead database (plus theres tons of other flags and world states that are changed when an NPC enters the permadead state that would probably need to be accounted for as well)
Is there a way to mod the game to prevent Halsin from being killed in the first place though? It seems some people who already have him as a companion are able to revive him and keep going. Or maybe make a clone companion with all his-predeath stuff in tact. Just spit-balling here. I am looking at how to rollback even (no luck so far).
yeah, would do anything to just remove the update and do the quest first if i knew the update was retroactive

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Levi_Animo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Levi_Animo »

Question does the learning scrolls as a wizard cheat still get lost when you save and reload?

lucasgd123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lucasgd123 »

hey guys i need help with something, i really want to play the astarion main quest without using the astarion as he looks like, there is anyway someone can help me with that so i can use the origin appearence of my choice ? i also want vampire bite on me cuz i did put the tag astarion in me but did not got it after the nautiloid( i putted before )
Last edited by lucasgd123 on Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jordancyre
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jordancyre »

I have a file that has all of the UUIDs for the items that I've formatted to be

UUID : name

I've been trying to wedge it into the item spawner so that you could search for the item you wanted and it would auto update the UUID for the script but haven't had luck. Maybe someone who is better at CE will have more luck. Attached is the file.
Attachments
UUIDS_formatted_for_CE.txt
(526.83 KiB) Downloaded 230 times

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

bloodaxis wrote:
aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:32 pm
Still doesnt work, same LUA error. Ive saved, loaded, exited to main menu, loaded, started a new game, reloaded my main save, nothing allows m eto click register. If you click it while in the main menu it will open but all the commands I tried didnt work.
Did you try spam activating it during the loading screen into your save? For me specifically when it finds the pointer seems to work.
Seems to be a bit finicky yes. For me as well it will work if i run it during the loading screen (after pointer has been updated) but if i let the game fully load in then it no longer works ;)

GrowlingScarab7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GrowlingScarab7 »

redlunatic wrote:
aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:25 pm
GrowlingScarab7 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:19 pm
has cheat to resurrect npc halsin been made. In the middle of the thaniel quest, halisn dropped dead.
cant. once a character dies theyre added to the "PermaDefeated" database, which cant be edited by cheatengine. we can see it with save game editors but right now we dont have the technology to repackage saves to a usable state after opening them. See my post history for a much longer explanation, but the TLDR is no you can never restore a dead NPC to a usable state. You can spawn them but you will never be able to interact with them while they are on the PermaDead database (plus theres tons of other flags and world states that are changed when an NPC enters the permadead state that would probably need to be accounted for as well)
Is there a way to mod the game to prevent Halsin from being killed in the first place though? It seems some people who already have him as a companion are able to revive him and keep going. Or maybe make a clone companion with all his-predeath stuff in tact. Just spit-balling here. I am looking at how to rollback even (no luck so far).
so i jurry rigged a work around. travel to a location without halsin's body, edit the summon minthara command with this code and activate it

"b9bdd9da-d2c8-4b36-aa74-c26461945691" --Debug_AddHalsin

it will add his corpse to to your party if you have space, have withers revive him. as soon as i spoke to him, he began the dialogue for the thaniel quest.

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

bloodaxis wrote:

Did you try spam activating it during the loading screen into your save? For me specifically when it finds the pointer seems to work.
This worked! Thanks

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

seems like console commands location changed

"48 8B 0D ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 85 ?? 74 ?? ?? 8B ?? 8B ?? E9" doesnt seem to find anything

seems like "Function List 2" is finding something but its like 1/10th of a list
Last edited by themaoci on Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sekrissolun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sekrissolun »

cant seem to do "console commands" ----> "register commands" it loads then unloads.

delion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by delion »

Anyone know how to remove Overweight status? (i mean - not using any weight mods or cheat options - they didn't help me)

Qowy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Qowy »

Since it probably got lost in all the patch talk:
Any idea why I cannot remove the CRE_BrainDamage passives from Laezel?

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

Did something change about how to get "Add Resources" to persist?
I'm trying to add a couple of spell slots to my character. This is what I am doing.

1) Save game
2) Reload game
3) Register commands
4) Add Resource
5) Add Spell Slot a few times.
6) Save game
7) Reload game
8) Spell slots are gone.

I used to be able to get these to persist. Do I have to do this differently or did I just forget how to do it the right way?

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

anyone know how to remove experience or levels from a character? Im trying to remove the level 20 mod because it makes the game too easy but when i remove it and respec my characters they just keep leveling back up to 18 or whatever level I was before. I think theres some kind of hidden variable thats independent of XP that says what level your character is because my characters only have 3000xp but when i respec them they can level all the way to 18

sekrissolun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sekrissolun »

bloodaxis wrote:
aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:32 pm
Still doesnt work, same LUA error. Ive saved, loaded, exited to main menu, loaded, started a new game, reloaded my main save, nothing allows m eto click register. If you click it while in the main menu it will open but all the commands I tried didnt work.
Can confirm. Although the trick is to just click register commands as fast as you can after click continue or load save

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

I created a new character after the update and the console commands work fine with him, doesn't work only with the old save files.