z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
redlunatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by redlunatic »

Cheat Engine

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

Altera wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:43 pm
redlunatic wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:33 pm
An update just went out now. I have Minthara in camp, and it immediately kills Halsin now. Even on older saves. I reached the entrance to the Githyanki creche, went to camp, dead.

I went to an old save, with Halsin at camp - journal update, Halsin dead. Any way to bring him back?
Did you recruit Minthara by using the bug or through cheat engine?
They fixed the glitch of having them both with Patch 1.

redlunatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redlunatic »

Altera wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:43 pm
redlunatic wrote:
An update just went out now. I have Minthara in camp, and it immediately kills Halsin now. Even on older saves. I reached the entrance to the Githyanki creche, went to camp, dead.

I went to an old save, with Halsin at camp - journal update, Halsin dead. Any way to bring him back?
Did you recruit Minthara by using the bug or through cheat engine?
Cheat Engine

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

According to the patch notes they changed it so you can no longer have both on the same play though. Most likely the game checks to see if you have one of them and then if you do kills off the other one and vice versa.

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

VeeJaymac wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:38 pm
My game is updated. My tables are working fine. - I am not using the V5 table.
That's literallly useless information unless you say which table you're using.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

mriswith wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:46 pm
That's literallly useless information unless you say which table you're using.
Don't feed the trolls.

redlunatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redlunatic »

Acido wrote:
According to the patch notes they changed it so you can no longer have both on the same play though. Most likely the game checks to see if you have one of them and then if you do kills off the other one and vice versa.
Sure would be nice to fix that or have a workaround available. Not sure I want to even go forward without that quest line.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Was an exploit that you were able to have both on the same play through to begin with. The game isn't designed for this scenario so it was fixed in the patch. Whatever you can get around it remains to be seen but is there any particular reason why you're so hellbent on having both?

The Duke In Purple
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The Duke In Purple »

kaiiak wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:50 pm
The Duke In Purple wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:45 pm
Table 5 worked on my Game well so far after Patch 1.
I did get a crash after spamming 1000 Gold too often though, but that was always the case for me.
Thanks - It does not work for me . Are you runnin Vx11 or Volkan ?
I'm running the DX11 version. But I had CE and the tables still open from before the patch went through. No idea if that... has any effect.
I just tested it again and the game *is* definitely patched and the table *is* working for me. At least with what I am using... I did not go through every single option. 😅

Altera
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Altera »

redlunatic wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:48 pm
Acido wrote:
Sure would be nice to fix that or have a workaround available. Not sure I want to even go forward without that quest line.
Weird, he's still alive in mine. I'm in act 2 and in the middle of his recruitment quest. I also added Minthara through the cheat engine flags.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

The Duke In Purple wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:51 pm
I'm running the DX11 version. But I had CE and the tables still open from before the patch went through. No idea if that... has any effect.
I just tested it again and the game *is* definitely patched and the table *is* working for me. At least with what I am using... I did not go through every single option. 😅
Sure some of the table works, the console commands however does not.

redlunatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redlunatic »

Acido wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:50 pm
Was an exploit that you were able to have both on the same play through to begin with. The game isn't designed for this scenario so it was fixed in the patch. Whatever you can get around it remains to be seen but is there any particular reason why you're so hellbent on having both?
With a game this big, I can say I don't want to do another playthrough. I really don't like heavy-handed forced choices that don't have workarounds.

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

VeeJaymac wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:38 pm
aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:06 pm
the portions of the table under "register commands" do not work. anyone claiming it does probably didnt actually update their game. the "register command" button will spin when you click it but then remain un-checked and you cannot activate any of the options inside. the options outside of register command all appear to work.
My game is updated. My tables are working fine. - I am not using the V5 table.
You could've followed that up with "which" table you're using.

redlunatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redlunatic »

Altera wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:52 pm
redlunatic wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:48 pm
Acido wrote:
Weird, he's still alive in mine. I'm in act 2 and in the middle of his recruitment quest. I also added Minthara through the cheat engine flags.
This has hit a lot of people - [Link]

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

redlunatic wrote:

if you already have him in party , when you load save he'll die right ?

go to skel guy and resurrect him