z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tastytborog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by tastytborog »

Hey guys!
I see you haven't found the UUID on the second book of the Orpheus story yet? Is there even an option to find out from someone who picked up this second book? Maybe a table could be used to find out the UUID?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Karpfador wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:18 pm
The hastebin files are not available anymore
The original uploads were removed. New ones are in the first post.

urudin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by urudin »

Is there a possibility to add previously character added tags, for example one for wizard or bard, or is it completely impossible?

Quân Lee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Quân Lee »

The 6th update of my Baldur's Gate 3 cheat table. I have added a lot of new functions to my table. First one is Zanzer just updated his table and I have also updated my table to the latest and added a lot of new functions and fixed some bugs in my table second a big thank you guys helped me shorten some functions and I thank Daz for sharing NPC Tool so that I can add it to my table and share it with everyone. This table is quite heavy so I put it in .zip format for easy upload. It has 850000 lines so I'm afraid they won't let me upload .ct
Attachments
bg3edit-v6.zip
(753.85 KiB) Downloaded 1276 times

Quixef
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Quixef »

Any idea why Chrome blocks the latest version of Zanzer's table saying its "dangerous"?

gametester072
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gametester072 »

Can someone help me with the ID for Gloves of Uninhibited Kushigo? I can't find it anywhere; and there seems to be no way for anyone to get it beyond saving the dwarf...

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

Quân Lee wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:08 pm
The 6th update of my Baldur's Gate 3 cheat table. I have added a lot of new functions to my table. First one is Zanzer just updated his table and I have also updated my table to the latest and added a lot of new functions and fixed some bugs in my table second a big thank you guys helped me shorten some functions and I thank Daz for sharing NPC Tool so that I can add it to my table and share it with everyone. This table is quite heavy so I put it in .zip format for easy upload. It has 850000 lines so I'm afraid they won't let me upload .ct
i wonder where you found those last 2 options -_-

aignis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aignis »

Hi!
It has already been asked but not answered (afaik) but is there any way of fixing a common bug found at the end of act 2
Spoiler
if you don't speak with Nightsong after the last battle then she doesn't come to the camp and Shadowheart does not do her change so you can't romance her
I was thinking about a code to trigger
Spoiler
the new Shadowheart aspect or advance in her storyline so it's no longer blocked
I've tried the IsDating scripts found in this same thread and work perfectly good for other companions but not for Shadowheart. If I enable it and talk to her she tells me something about being a pity to have broken up.

Thanks to the creator and contributors for the huge works!

Regards

Quân Lee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Quân Lee »

themaoci wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:41 pm
Quân Lee wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:08 pm
i wonder where you found those last 2 options -_-
At first I coded my own compact mode but it didn't seem to turn off so I chose yours and I found it quite stable so I added and also the fast attach process part. thank you very much bro
Last edited by Quân Lee on Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

holypriest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by holypriest »

I'm so sorry guys, but i really don't know, is there a way to add HealingBonus to spells like "DamageBonus" command? Something like (1d+n, Healing)

Bearwalker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bearwalker »

How would one go about getting Rapier's tagged as light weapons so you can duel wield them. I must have spent 15 minutes trying to figure out why I could not wield on with a dagger. I know they used to be light weapons and should still be. They are in pathfinder. Kind threw a kink in my duel wielding Drow. Just looked at the 5e weapons list Scimitar are considered light and weight more than a Rapier. Hell I'd settle for making Scimitars part of weapons Drow train in.

Thanks.
Last edited by Bearwalker on Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kaptain kek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaptain kek »

Bearwalker, just grab the dual wielder perk and you'll be set.

Bearwalker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bearwalker »

kaptain kek wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:10 pm
Bearwalker, just grab the dual wielder perk and you'll be set.
Damn I am stupid. I knew that. Thanks. Still annoys me that Scimitars are consider light and Rapiers are not.

andresrai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andresrai »

Hello. I started as a Fighter, leveled up to level 3 to subclass as Eldritch Knight and would love to add some magic capabilities though the cheat table. Should I just add spells? Or do I need to somehow also add Spell Slots? How to I add Spell Levels?
Last edited by andresrai on Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Sneethe wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:24 am
Tiffany wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:06 am
EvenLess wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:42 pm
all the RootTemplates-files
I'm really struggling trying to find Ketheric's gloves. I found his boots & circlet in your items v2.
do you have the UUID for the boots and circlet? I can't seem to find them myself.
38e72599-1d7e-4b22-8cdd-2d9efdb50dcb = ARM_Boots_Ketheric = Ketheric's Boots
ac8a482b-788e-4689-a8ce-0a13e802eaec = ARM_Headwear_Circlet_B_Ketheric = Ketheric Circlet

I also went through ALL the gloves in the game and the closest I found appearance-wise are Gloves of Battlemage's Power (15381544-e616-46e6-a881-0af793971863). They're silver, mostly flat, have gold designs, and leather palms. [Link] how to get them. Or just spawn them with Zanzer's table using the UUID I provided.

Also here's some others that look good with it, albeit not quite as close:

* Hellgloom Gloves = cbc9b5dd-76e5-4e22-b0cf-26e957033a9d
* Blackguard's Gauntlets = 65c65d78-1786-4a78-9a43-96c19849b6f3
* Gauntlets of the Warmaster (would need dyed) = 85865321-5feb-447f-92e7-5c04359fe3af
* Gauntlets of Frost Giant Strength = 9481aa27-ce9c-414c-84ff-5e974fd64d89
* The Reviving Hands = 0e94335a-bf4d-47b9-bde7-85ee2f01102f

I took some [Link] with how they look and their stats too. Maybe it'll help some people find some glove replacements for the Ketheric set.
EvenLess wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:05 pm
Tiffany wrote:
EvenLess wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:42 pm
all the RootTemplates-files
Question... do you happen to know what file stores a list of the items a NPC has equipped?
Sorry, not really. I thought all items were located in the RootTemplates, but that turned out to not be the case.
I haven't found an easier way to find items, than simple detective work. If I know the in-game name, I usually start in the english.xml file and see if I can find it there, then using the ID I found there, I use the index search to search all the unpacked/uncompressed data, and so on.
Tiffany wrote:
I'm really struggling trying to find Ketheric's gloves. I found his boots & circlet in your items v2. But it doesn't have his gloves, and neither do any of the armor files I've opened nor the English localization file.
That is based on all the items found in the various RootTemplates files, which someone pointed out didn't contain all the items.

I took a shot at finding the gloves, just using some of the known references (MOO_Keth*, UND_Keth*, etc.) but either got too few or to many results.
Thanks for looking. Shame that they're just missing for now but I guess it can't be helped.
EvenLess wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:05 pm
Thank you. I have been trying to get some gameplay in, so haven't really taken the time to update those old tables. I do have my own custom table, which I'm refining/optimizing to my liking, which I will probably post when I'm a bit further in my refining proces.

As for replacing things... For "simple" replacements I just use Notepad++, then depending on how simple the replace, I'll go between Normal, Extended or RegEx. For more advanced replace I create a small PowerShell script that either loops through the raw text or the actual XML, depending on the need.
I found out after posting that I made a mistake when I fixed the scripts that I hadn't noticed. You'll have to fix the quantity. I have them all set to 10 cause the one I copied was a 10 quantity thing.

But it's an easy fix. Find

Code: Select all

writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 10) -- quantity
And replace with

Code: Select all

writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 1) -- quantity
I can just re-up them with the fixes too.
bg3_weapon.CT
(594.92 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
bg3_object.CT
(1.72 MiB) Downloaded 230 times