z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Sig »

Guys did the last update broke the table? I can't seen to get it to work.

I load the game, load my save and open the table and choose the process. I just want to add a few ability points so I save the game again to populate the table but the first time nothing happened and the second time the ability values showed were not the correct ones and at least one of the abilities for each of my characters displayed 0. I don't know if the name of my characters should appear on the table but they never did (and as stated I won't change then).

Any help would be appreciated!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:54 pm
sicwan wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:42 pm
does anyone have the UUID for Book 2 of the Prince of the Comet quest? this here appears to be the first one,

"0f5d749b-b620-43e0-bf06-ea4e9f63b642";"BOOK_ORI_Laezel_OrpheusChapter1_HiddenText";;"Orpheus, Prince of the Comet, Part One: Betrayal";"A round slate with circular symbols etched into it."

but I can't find the one for 2, and I'm not able to go back
"469db08a-c4ef-47f4-8147-2c2832128c80";"BOOK_UNI_MOO_OrpheusExchange2";"OBJ_Scroll";"Missive from Ketheric";

"5b32ec11-7aa3-431c-a6a9-f861fd3a7e4a";"BOOK_UNI_INT_OrpheusMonksBook_03";;"Inscribed Githyanki Slate";"This stone disc is carved with circular runes and pictographs."

"6bc9784f-1019-4c33-bd04-e69bec76bb76";"BOOK_UNI_MOO_OrpheusExchange1";"OBJ_Scroll";"Missive from Gortash";

"82ae5b58-00ef-470f-a87e-d32c4369fce6";"BOOK_UNI_CRE_OrpheusMonksBook_01";;"Inscribed Githyanki Slate";"This stone disc is carved with circular runes and pictographs."

"b2fccde5-4dfd-4e2d-9645-d101de82a8c0";"BOOK_UNI_INT_OrpheusMonksBook_02";;"Inscribed Githyanki Slate";"This stone disc is carved with circular runes and pictographs."

thats all
damn, tried them and none of them are triggering a quest update, guess that quest is going unfinished.. oh well

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

Is there any faster way to apply super jump, unlimited actions etc to each party member instead of alt tab - select the character - select the cheats - enable/disable - rinse and repeat?

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Sig wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:31 pm
Guys did the last update broke the table? I can't seen to get it to work.

I load the game, load my save and open the table and choose the process. I just want to add a few ability points so I save the game again to populate the table but the first time nothing happened and the second time the ability values showed were not the correct ones and at least one of the abilities for each of my characters displayed 0. I don't know if the name of my characters should appear on the table but they never did (and as stated I won't change then).

Any help would be appreciated!
its working here, make sure you have the tick in the saved character pointers and/or ability stat points boxes before you save the game, they should populate then
Lashley wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:54 pm
Is there any faster way to apply super jump, unlimited actions etc to each party member instead of alt tab - select the character - select the cheats - enable/disable - rinse and repeat?
setup hotkeys (you can use the same key for more then 1 thing) right click on the thing you want to to turn on, and 'set hotkey'

heohanwuoc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by heohanwuoc »

Anyone know how to remove passive? i made a mistake chosing the wrong passive when level up, i can use the "add passive" but "remove passive" doesn't work. Also the "respec selected character" doesn't work for me too, the selected character has "level up" button lighting up but i press and nothing happend
Last edited by heohanwuoc on Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vzmskvall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vzmskvall »

Hi guys. Anyone find the way to add spells like "Word of Recall" (6lvl), "Teleportation Circle" (5lvl), "Reincarnate" 5(lvl)? Can't find it in the files. But wiki (fextralife) have it.

BourbieSpeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BourbieSpeedrun »

Does someone has the UUID of Ketheric Thorm?

(To add him as ally to try mess up with the game)

TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheRedFear »

The attributes/abilities cheats don't seem to work. I'm following the instructions.

Save to populate the list. Change the numbers. Save again. Load the new save.

The new save loads unchanged each time. What step am I missing?

I thought maybe I was using "invalid" numbers that couldn't be achieved or something(due to the weird way 5E calculates attributes), so I looked at the number of my highest stat(Strength), left it untouched, and change all the others to the same number. That way I knew I was a valid numerical value...and it still didn't work.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

vzmskvall wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:18 pm
Hi guys. Anyone find the way to add spells like "Word of Recall" (6lvl), "Teleportation Circle" (5lvl), "Reincarnate" 5(lvl)? Can't find it in the files. But wiki (fextralife) have it.
Probably outdated info on the wiki, they removed/added things all throughout the development cycle.

Leomon32
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leomon32 »

Does anyone find a character scale code or something like that, one of the status is reduced and there's the colossus potion, but I wanted to know if there's a way to maybe change the effects of the potion or directly change the size? Thanks!

razanon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by razanon »

Trip wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:33 pm
razanon wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:21 pm
Can anyone bring me de UUID Code for the Everburn Blade? touched controls before kill him
In the files it is called MAG_Fire_AlwaysDippedInFire_Greatsword
UUID is 660483f6-8eb3-45be-88a4-327f9d417026
thx a lot!!

Sakuryu45
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakuryu45 »

Anyone know how I can force Minthara to be at the trial at Moonrise, or force the journal to give me "rescue Minthara" ?

oxlonewolfxo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oxlonewolfxo »

Does anyone know the code/name for the passive aura/buff applied by the Idol of Silvanus? (Silvanus' Blessing) Tried searching the available lists for it to no avail thus far, Trying to get the effect on my characters again since I'd forgotten to store it before long resting.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

MikeO_42 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:22 pm
I took some time (around 6 or 7 hours) to go through all of the Legendary and Very Rare equipment in the game for myself and others who were just looking for high end armor/weapons and sets. Each item has a small amount of info and is categorized as to help you decide if you'd actually want to use it as to help avoid the waste of time. I did not do a comprehensive write-up for each item and their affixes as I do have some kind of a life am attempting to enjoy living of it as it probably would have taken me a few days of crunch to do everything.

Hopefully this is helpful and apologies if something similar has already been put together here. Also, I tried to make it as painless on the eyes as possible but I welcome any and all to make improvements and/or additions and to share them as I likely lack the adequate ability points and skill proficiencies for a truly successful dice roll on that front!

I plan to return to this list soon(ish) and add all the Rare and Uncommon items as well but that seemed like it deserved it's own day.

Words between asterisks are the titles of the affixes on the item.
Spells are literal spells on the item.
Abilities are typically physical attacks either melee or ranged even if they have a magical component.
Spells and abilities have either Long or Short rests and cannot be used at will.

This list includes...
Weapons
Shields
Armor
Helmets
Gloves
Boots
Clothing
Cloaks
Amulets
Rings
And 1 special Mace/Torch combo at the end
Of Very Rare to Legendary equipment rarity.

This list does NOT include...
Spells
Potions
Quest Items
Camp Supplies
Generic (White/grey) items
Uncommon (Green) items (With the exception of Uncommon items that are part of a set)
Rare (Blue) items (With the exception of Rare items that are part of a set)
etc..

If I've missed anything please let me know!

Update #1 - Added 3 spare cloaks I had left out, fixed some typo's and missing Id's.

Update #2 - Added both the Helm of Balduran and Armour of Persistence Id's.

Update #3 - Added Id for Amulet of Greater Health

Update #4 - Added Id for Helldusk Gloves
Doing the lord's work.

0xa08ab242
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0xa08ab242 »

Tassyr wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:30 am
Hey, has anyone run into an oddity where the 'max all stats' cheat goes away once you untoggle it? I customized it to give myself better (but not all 20) stats, hoping to save and just have them- but it vanishes when I toggle it off. Will I just have to keep it on forever?
TheRedFear wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:24 pm
The attributes/abilities cheats don't seem to work. I'm following the instructions.

Save to populate the list. Change the numbers. Save again. Load the new save.

The new save loads unchanged each time. What step am I missing?

I thought maybe I was using "invalid" numbers that couldn't be achieved or something(due to the weird way 5E calculates attributes), so I looked at the number of my highest stat(Strength), left it untouched, and change all the others to the same number. That way I knew I was a valid numerical value...and it still didn't work.
Back on page 122, I posted steps in a bit more detail. Those steps work for me with the latest version of BG3 and the latest table
viewtopic.php?p=307926#p307926

Please try those and let me know.

Edit 1: typoes