Batbarian : Testament of the Primordials

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Beta v1.0.2

Cheat Options:

Scripts
- Infinite Health *Hotkey Included* (Get hit first and then activate the cheat)
- Infinite Coins *Hotkey Included* (First collect a coin. Next before collecting the next coin, activate the cheat. Go to collect the coin, you will notice you are unable to collect it. Now deactivate the cheat and collect it)
- Infinite main items *Hotkey Included* (Get collect a stone or berry and then activate the cheat. This is applicable to stones, berries and perhaps other items too which I haven't came across.)
- Max XP *Hotkey Included* (This is important on how to upgrade your stats. First, kill a monster and a slot like machine will pop up. First, you must collect only once for Awareness, Strength and Defense normally)
- Max Stats *Hotkey Included* (After you have followed the above step, activate this cheat and again collect only once for Awareness, Strength and Defense)
- Level 99 *Hotkey Included* (After you have done the 2 steps above. Turn this cheat on and wait for it to stop leveling Up. Only then you can deactivate this cheat as well for Max XP and Max Stats)
- Drai Lez stamina *Hotkey Included* (You will encounter this wizard in the early stages. To use this cheat, the wizard need to throw some projectiles. Then turn this cheat on.)

Editors
- Speed hacks (I include this speed hack mainly to reduce the speed of the slot like machine)

Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
v1.1.17(U1) (Compatible with v1.1.18/1.2.0/1.2.1/1.3.0/v1.4.2)
- Invincibility Added (Credits and thanks to Cyber for providing this cheat)
Please note for the Coins cheat, use the script provided

v1.1.17 (GOG Version) (Compatible with v1.1.18)
v1.1.17 (GOG Version) Table
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
BTOTP v1.1.17(U1).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
BTOTP v1.1.17.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
BTOTP.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:50 am, edited 14 times in total.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Batbarian : Testament of the Primordials

Post by ndck76 »

Table Updated for v1.1.17 (GOG Version)

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

I wonder why player needs to do something first before activating the script? If the game engine is unity, try "aobscanregion".

Add Invincibility:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
LaunchMonoDataCollector()

{$asm}
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat

aobscanregion(pInvincibility_aob,hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+c,hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+39,85 C0 0F 94 C0) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$100)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov eax,1
  test eax,eax
  sete al
  jmp return

pInvincibility_aob:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(pInvincibility_aob)

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
pInvincibility_aob:
  db 85 C0 0F 94 C0

unregistersymbol(pInvincibility_aob)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+2d

hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+9: 8B 40 1C              - mov eax,[eax+1C]
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+c: 85 C0                 - test eax,eax
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+e: 7E 27                 - jle hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+37
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+10: 8B 45 0C              - mov eax,[ebp+0C]
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+13: 8B 40 14              - mov eax,[eax+14]
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+16: 3D 02 00 00 00        - cmp eax,00000002
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+1b: 74 1A                 - je hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+37
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+1d: 8B 05 C0 2F E1 18     - mov eax,[18E12FC0]
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+23: 8B 40 18              - mov eax,[eax+18]
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+26: 0F B6 80 02 01 00 00  - movzx eax,byte ptr [eax+00000102]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+2d: 85 C0                 - test eax,eax
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+2f: 0F 94 C0              - sete al
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+32: 0F B6 C0              - movzx eax,al
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+35: EB 02                 - jmp hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+39
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+37: 33 C0                 - xor eax,eax
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+39: C9                    - leave 
hitdetection:canBeHitByTrap+3a: C3                    - ret 
133AA5DB: 00 00                 - add [eax],al
133AA5DD: 00 00                 - add [eax],al
133AA5DF: 00 55 8B              - add [ebp-75],dl
hitdetection:hitByTrap+2: EC                    - in al,dx
}
Last edited by Cyber on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Cyber wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:12 pm
I wonder why player needs to do something first before activating the script? If the game engine is unity, try "aobscanregion".
Ya, that was an old outdated table which I didn't have time to revise it until now

zolambarkudak
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zolambarkudak »

After downloading op's cheatless advertisement tables I got irritated and wrote my own noConsume table.
Added Cybers invincibility as well incase someone else is too lazy to copy paste it themselves.

options are
invincibility
noConsume; your stones, sticky fruits etc. should not decrease when thrown.
comp-stamina; your companion stamina does not decrease (you can keep using spells and chuck bombs)
Attachments
Batbarian Testament of the Primordials.CT
(3.53 KiB) Downloaded 50 times