Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
addon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by addon »

saihamaru wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:33 pm
Hessed wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:35 am
damgyeah wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:53 am
How does the Chest ESP work?
Does it work on respawned chests as well?
only the chests guarded by monsters
chest ESP worked by marking a chest in your screen like when you finish a puzzle and a chest appear
i dunno about respawned chest (testing in a brand new account) but it also marked random common chests not guarded by monsters or puzzle
In update 1.1 there will be a compass to track down chests, as stated [Link]
If it works on every chest, making a new script based on that will likely be possible.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

saihamaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by saihamaru »

addon wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:23 pm
If it works on every chest, making a new script based on that will likely be possible.
but... why would we need to cheat if we get that compass?

rukariouzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rukariouzu »

saihamaru wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:32 pm
addon wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:23 pm
but... why would we need to cheat if we get that compass?
Just because the item will be available does not mean it will be free or easily accessed by low-level AR.

Watch it cost 5 Resin a chest.

cutepp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cutepp »

Just wanted to post my experience/report, been lurking this thread for some time but figured I'd contribute. Testing 3 accounts, using main as well because why not, game doesn't really have that much content to care about anyway. Not giving crazy detail to avoid ban in the event devs of this game frequent this/other forums. All accounts used simple csrss bypass with original CE in first post in this thread. Method: Attach to Winlogon, script opens 2nd CE, close 1st one, attach 2nd + enable scripts).

Account 1: Created some weeks ago
AR: 20+
Not banned
Hacks used: Script speedhack (only 2x for player), ESP Chest

Account 2: Created 4 days ago
AR: 7
Banned next day after creation
Hacks used: Script speedhack (3x), Instant Charge Arrow, ESP Chest, FOV Hack (for good view of female characters ;) )

Account 3: Created 2 days ago
AR: 10
Not banned
Hacks used: Script speedhack (3x), ESP Chest

Trying to test speedhack because it's the only one I really care about (makes exploration a breeze + helps in combat, Noelle charge attack benefits greatly from it as well as arrow spam). Going to keep playing on account 3 for some time to get it up to par with main, no characters on it I care about but would be nice to have a backup. Figured 3x would def get ban, we'll see :) also I think my main should be banned by now, eagerly awaiting the ban message on that. If not, seems speedhack 2x and ESP chest are the way to go which for me is more than enough to enjoy the game (default movement+attack speed is abysmally slow).

If this is useless let me know, I won't report further then lol

Edit: should mention in case it's important, 3rd account I'm using my controller's built in turbo as well (modeled after X360) on X and Right Thumbstick press to speed up looting. Also used B (attack key) turbo to optimize attacking when using 3x speed (spamming the button is tiring for my frail fingers).

cykarussians
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cykarussians »

Just made another account currently ar 14 using hacks:
Chest Esp
Speedhack 3x
mob freeze

going to try spiral abyss to see if its safe if it is, will attempt on my ar 34 account

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

Ok, so, what is really working, safely enough, to be used?

cykarussians
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cykarussians »

Guanfei wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:32 pm
Ok, so, what is really working, safely enough, to be used?
I'll still be testing things but so far the ar 14 account hasn't gotten banned yet. so hopefully it stays that way,
I am very tempted to try completing up to stage 8 on my ar 34 account with only freeze enemies but ill update ya when I do
so far chest esp + speed is probably most safe from my experience, but its all up to mihoyo whether they ban you or not

JafK1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JafK1 »

Will someone add the godmode code form page 62 to the table? I keep getting an error when I paste it.

JoeFromJax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JoeFromJax »

Couldn't figure out how to activate Chest ESP, I really just want help finding the rest of the chests without having to struggle around with the interactive map

razierx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by razierx »

Need help! Freshly installed cheat engine v7.1 won't attach to winlogon returning an "error while opening the progress".

CE 7.1 and Run as Admin, UAC off.

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

a Maintenance is scheduled for tomorrow. I hope the scripts don't break, but they probably will. If they do, I hope the bypass remains operable and the scripts updated.

GloSabi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GloSabi »

Quick question since I dont have a pc cross play? The moment ( no this isn't one of those dose it work for ps4 questions) but can someone from pc use chest esp in a ps4 player's world since the game is crossplay?

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

GloSabi wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:58 am
Quick question since I dont have a pc cross play? The moment ( no this isn't one of those dose it work for ps4 questions) but can someone from pc use chest esp in a ps4 player's world since the game is crossplay?
The PC player using the hack will see the effect of the hack, the ps4 player won't.

pokimanman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pokimanman »

have anyone got banned from using this table? i read online that genshin has an anti cheat

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

pokimanman wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:15 pm
have anyone got banned from using this table? i read online that genshin has an anti cheat
yes many