KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING ( UPDATE 10 )

Post by teinousi »

asthebloody wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:54 pm
Im done for adding script / cheats :D , further update maybe im gonna add some pointer inside Inventory Editor if i find something useful for you / updating cheat table if i got the patch :lol:
I'm sorry the "Equipment ID's.txt" , i don't understand what's that ........... can you explain how to use ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:52 am
I'm sorry the "Equipment ID's.txt" , i don't understand what's that ........... can you explain how to use ?
for example, you got rusty longsword but you want change it into hengering (Disc) and then open Equipment ID's.text > Ctrl+f Hengering > u see ID from hengering its 1F95CF ( Level 42 ) > Copy the ID Hengering ( 1F95CF ) > Paste to Value on ID Description > Savegame > Loadgame > Check your item again if your item swapped or no :mellow:

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

asthebloody wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:28 pm
teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:52 am
for example, you got rusty longsword but you want change it into hengering (Disc) and then open Equipment ID's.text > Ctrl+f Hengering > u see ID from hengering its 1F95CF ( Level 42 ) > Copy the ID Hengering ( 1F95CF ) > Paste to Value on ID Description > Savegame > Loadgame > Check your item again if your item swapped or no :mellow:
The txt file inside is this , only this file

and sorry for one script request , i was fucked in to a bug of the side quest called crisis of faith , i think is impossible , but I hope you can make something to fixed , sorry I don't know what I can do now , i cannot goto church forever ..... :cry:

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:50 pm
and sorry for one script request , i was fucked in to a bug of the side quest called crisis of faith , i think is impossible , but I hope you can make something to fixed , sorry I don't know what I can do now , i cannot goto church forever ..... :cry:
what do you mean? i dont understand it :D , u want me to do what? change ur quest item?

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

asthebloody wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:52 pm
teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:50 pm
what do you mean? i dont understand it :D , u want me to do what? change ur quest item?
no i just say it , it impossible ... : [Link]

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

how to set drop to drop just unique + set items?

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Anyone else getting these bugs?

1. Attempts to salvage items leads to 'no items can be salvaged' every time. This doesn't happen in the beginning, but for some odd reason or the other, it will suddenly crop up in the game, and after that you can no longer salvage items.

2. All the drops are daggers. Thankfully, this one doesn't seem permanent, reloading the game solves it. Still ...

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:53 am
from using scripts or from the game itself?
- its happen if you try to salvage unique / sets ( except reward chest from the game inside Gohart )
- Its strange, never heard before

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

asthebloody wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:27 am
Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:53 am
from using scripts or from the game itself?
- its happen if you try to salvage unique / sets ( except reward chest from the game inside Gohart )
- Its strange, never heard before
No one else seems to have encountered these bugs from my quick perusal of the steam discussions, so I'm assuming it's a script problem.

As for the questions:
- It happens when salvaging any equipment. Though this particular bug seems to have been somewhat fixed by a workaround - just don't directly go to the blacksmithing altar when you enter the shop/area where it exists, instead roam around talking/buying/repairing beforehand, and it doesn't come up. Weird one.
- This one ironically got worse. Now I'm basically just getting gold, one accessory and 13 daggers of common and infrequent rarity whenever I loot any non-unique or non-scripted treasure. It's ... not technically game-breaking, since it doesn't affect quest items, but losing out on sets or uniques isn't helping. Gonna try dropping the drop cheat for a while, see if that fixes it.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:11 am
No one else seems to have encountered these bugs from my quick perusal of the steam discussions, so I'm assuming it's a script problem.

As for the questions:
- It happens when salvaging any equipment. Though this particular bug seems to have been somewhat fixed by a workaround - just don't directly go to the blacksmithing altar when you enter the shop/area where it exists, instead roam around talking/buying/repairing beforehand, and it doesn't come up. Weird one.
- This one ironically got worse. Now I'm basically just getting gold, one accessory and 13 daggers of common and infrequent rarity whenever I loot any non-unique or non-scripted treasure. It's ... not technically game-breaking, since it doesn't affect quest items, but losing out on sets or uniques isn't helping. Gonna try dropping the drop cheat for a while, see if that fixes it.
so its a bug from the game :mellow: ?

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

i dont think so it sounds like the cheat is causing it cause if it was the game alot more people would be expericing it

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

Is there any way to access character creation from the start of the game? I realize there is an in-game option, but its very limited. Thanks :)

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

asthebloody wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:26 am
Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:11 am

As for the questions:
so its a bug from the game :mellow: ?
TwilightStarocean wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:38 am
i dont think so it sounds like the cheat is causing it cause if it was the game alot more people would be expericing it
^ What TwilightStarOcean said. Just in case, I posted it in the bug thread, but considering the dagger problem persisted with 15 items even after I disabled the item drop cheat, I think the problem is on the table's end.

SassyCrayfish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SassyCrayfish »

So, the game recently updated on the Steam version (it was an extremely small update) and now the game crashes when I start the script for this table. Is it possible the recent update to the game is conflicting with the script? Any assistance would be appreciated as I cannot proceed with my current save without access to the table. (I set all the skills to max for my current level and can't level up without setting the skill points to 0)

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

asthebloody wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:34 pm
- Add script Loot Always Ready ( Loot always ready even loot has been looted and to update it Fast Travel / Go inside or outside Dungeon )
- Rewrite Droprates / Drops Amount ( U can set again how many items per drop :D )
Can you pls make these cheats compatible with steam version of normal kingdom,not re-reckoning?
ty :D