Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.10.- | Updated: 2023-Aug-27

Post by tfigment »

I am aware there is an update. My life does not revolve around this game or updating tables nor do I want it to. Please be patient I will update when I have time and will update this thread when I do. There is no value in repeated requests for updates or +1s. I will thank Namelessy for providing actual useful information that may speed up the updates.

Here is beta version that does not properly work but may have some features people want. Please do not complain about anything not working or that changing things crashes the game or CE. It will be worked on more when time is available like over the weekend or later. Not everything not labeled as [NOT WORKING] is working but I did a first pass at it.

Edit: removed beta table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by tfigment on Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

shinji
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shinji »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:19 am
I am aware there is an update. My life does not revolve around this game or updating tables nor do I want it to. Please be patient I will update when I have time and will update this thread when I do. There is no value in repeated requests for updates or +1s. I will thank Namelessy for providing actual useful information that may speed up the updates.

Here is beta version that does not properly work but may have some features people want. Please do not complain about anything not working or that changing things crashes the game or CE. It will be worked on more when time is available like over the weekend or later. Not everything not labeled as [NOT WORKING] is working but I did a first pass at it.
Thanks for your effort and take your time with future updates.

MikeMonger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MikeMonger »

tfigment wrote:

Yeah I appreciate your effort! You'll get to it when you get to it and that's good enough for me.

blanqui67
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blanqui67 »

Thanks for your effort and take your time with future updates. You are a truly irreplaceable person

Lbrbx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lbrbx »

tfigment wrote:

Thanks a lot the copy/paste DNA work again. Thanks a lot again

abed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abed »

I am a big fan of your ck3 cheat table from China. I finally find you on this site just to say thank you. The table is so useful that I cannot play the updated version of ck3 without your ce table. I register only to let you know that you are truly my hero. I really appreciate your efforts. Take your time for the 1.11 update.

superqboi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by superqboi »

If you use the 1.10 table, the Find Selected Character>Misc Info> Culture ID & Faith ID values are still working as I was able to freeze the values and change my entire court to match my rulers. In the 1.11 prerelease these values don't work anymore.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.11.0.1- | Updated: 2023-Nov-11

Post by tfigment »

Updated for 1.11.0.1 Link

I've update the table most things I think are working but will now accept feedback on if it was correct.

Foreverhunger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Foreverhunger »

Thanks for the dedication to keeping the CT File updated in the current CK3 version. I really enjoy it.

bokoxkobo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bokoxkobo »

Hello, tfigment. Thank you so much for the update! Everything work fine, but it seems base weight, current weight and target weight are not working for me. It shows the data, but doesn't change anything. If you have spare time, could you please look into this? Sorry again to bother you. And, thank you :)

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

bokoxkobo wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:18 pm
Hello, tfigment. Thank you so much for the update! Everything work fine, but it seems base weight, current weight and target weight are not working for me. It shows the data, but doesn't change anything. If you have spare time, could you please look into this? Sorry again to bother you. And, thank you :)
If you double click on the address column for current weight and target weight, you can change the offsets.
Current weight is set to +164, change this to +162
Target weight it set to +166, change this to +164

At least when I did that (in my one test), it had an effect when I changed the current weight (chonky viking!).
If you enable debug mode, the tooltip (should) show these three weights changing as you edited them.

FrechetDerivative
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.11.0.1- | Updated: 2023-Nov-13

Post by FrechetDerivative »

pSelectedDynastyHouse +1E0 as 4 bytes is the House Unity for clans.
Tested to be working with the 1.11.0.1 table (v68).
Once the value has been changed, you need to take an action (unifying or divisive) to trigger an update. The new value will be your edited value plus changes from the action. Otherwise just changing the value does not affect the game.

Voddan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Voddan »

is there any way to change scheme success percentage?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Voddan wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:54 am
Schemes are under the selected character somewhere. There is not a single number and is calculated from all members but I believe you can change the base owner value to improve base stat but that not aware of way to make it guaranteed. Probably could hack the code to force success but I'm done researching the game for new table features at the moment. Its random so probably save/reload will get you there.

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Voddan wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:54 am
You could use the console command: guaranteed_scheme_success

More commands here: [Link]