Bully: Scholarship Edition (Steam) +7 table [One Hit Kills and more]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bully: Scholarship Edition (Steam) +7 table [One Hit Kills and more]

Post by Scaredcat »

cremuzz wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:36 pm
is there any chance to make one hit kills works by human player only ? when i turn on the "one hit kills" script and when to mission with allies , allies die with one hit by enemies and mission failed :(
by the way , cheats works wonderfull .

Thank You so much ^^
umm, check this out. I think I have Ally Unlimited Health working, but I haven't tested it thoroughly. Go to bottom to 'Other Stuff' --> activate Main script (for Health & OHK), activate Unlimited health and that should give Ally Unlimited Health also.

Should warn you though, it doesn't always work...like on 'The Candidate' mission (the mission when Earnest is running for class president or whatever)... and sometimes it takes a while for the Ally Unlimited health to kick in (noticed this during the mission 'Help Gary')... and also i don't think they have unlimited health until you (the player) hits them. if the enemy hits them their health will still go down i think. I know its kinda lame and not perfect, it's hard to make Ally Unlimited health in games where they haven't been distinguished already in a way, but you could try it and let me know your feedback. I made this really quick

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Scaredcat on Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cremuzz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cremuzz »

Negan wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:25 am
cremuzz wrote:
is there any chance to make one hit kills works by human player only ? when i turn on the "one hit kills" script and when to mission with allies , allies die with one hit by enemies and mission failed :(

Thank You so much ^^
umm, check this out. I think I have Ally Unlimited Health working, but I haven't tested it thoroughly. Go to bottom to 'Other Stuff' --> activate Main script (for Health & OHK), activate Unlimited health and that should give Ally Unlimited Health also.

Should warn you though, it doesn't always work...like on 'The Candidate' mission (the mission when Earnest is running for class president or whatever)... and sometimes it takes a while for the Ally Unlimited health to kick in (noticed this during the mission 'Help Gary')... and also i don't think they have unlimited health until you (the player) hits them. if the enemy hits them their health will still go down i think. I know its kinda lame and not perfect, it's hard to make Ally Unlimited health in games where they haven't been distinguished already in a way, but you could try it and let me know your feedback. I made this really quick
Hi Negan
i tested on mission "help gary" and check the "other stuff > main script > unlimited health" , and it's fully working , when i'm on mission with gary as my follower i active the unlimited health script and test attack gary with punch , fire crackers , bag of marble , powder and more . the cheat is fully working :D , however ally health pointer just look like this "??" . pointer just read player and enemy health ..
and then i activated the one hit kill , the enemies can't kill ally but only me can kill ally (i use fire crackers to enemy but gary is close to it and just die on accident) ..
and when i turn on the main script , i can't turn on the invincibility . i think maybe because main script for health same as invincibility (i think :D)

(once again sorry for wrong words , google translate back me up :D )

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

cremuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:30 am
Negan wrote:
cremuzz wrote:

Thank You so much ^^

Hi Negan
i tested on mission "help gary" and check the "other stuff > main script > unlimited health" , and it's fully working , when i'm on mission with gary as my follower i active the unlimited health script and test attack gary with punch , fire crackers , bag of marble , powder and more . the cheat is fully working :D , however ally health pointer just look like this "??" . pointer just read player and enemy health ..
and then i activated the one hit kill , the enemies can't kill ally but only me can kill ally (i use fire crackers to enemy but gary is close to it and just die on accident) ..
and when i turn on the main script , i can't turn on the invincibility . i think maybe because main script for health same as invincibility (i think :D)

(once again sorry for wrong words , google translate back me up :D )
ok wait, delete that one. it's got bad code xD. i made some mistakes while making it cuz i did it very quick...you'll notice if you activate main script in that and if you haven't turned on unlimited health or one hit kill yet, your game could crash because the code will get stuck in a loop. so i think i've fixed it now?? download this one instead. AND ALSO I think now both when enemy hits ally and when jimmy hits ally, it should both give unlimited health to ally. before i think it was only when player (jimmy) hits ally ... so use this one instead.

yes you're correct, you will not be able to use invincibility and the main script unlimited health one together. can only use 1 at a time. but they both do the same thing except invincibility one does not give Ally godmode...at least not yet.

hmm it seems if you push (bump into) someone while one hit kill is active that can kill them in an instant too...and one last thing i would recommend you confirm that unlimited health is working before activating one hit kill. sometimes it takes a while for it to actually start. like on the mission 'Defend Bucky' you'll see bucky is taking damage when you're not there, but when you go near him then unlimited health starts working and so just a word of caution don't use one hit kill so freely xd i will try to improve the cheat though because it's still not perfect
Last edited by Scaredcat on Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cremuzz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cremuzz »

Negan wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:43 pm
cremuzz wrote:
Negan wrote:

ok wait, delete that one. it's got bad code xD. i made some mistakes while making it cuz i did it very quick...you'll notice if you activate main script in that and if you haven't turned on unlimited health or one hit kill yet, your game could crash because the code will get stuck in a loop. so i think i've fixed it now?? download this one instead. AND ALSO I think now both when enemy hits ally and when jimmy hits ally, it should both give unlimited health to ally. before i think it was only when player (jimmy) hits ally ... so use this one instead.

yes you're correct, you will not be able to use invincibility and the main script unlimited health one together. can only use 1 at a time. but they both do the same thing except invincibility one does not give Ally godmode...at least not yet.

hmm it seems if you push (bump into) someone while one hit kill is active that can kill them in an instant too...and one last thing i would recommend you confirm that unlimited health is working before activating one hit kill. sometimes it takes a while for it to actually start. like on the mission 'Defend Bucky' you'll see bucky is taking damage when you're not there, but when you go near him then unlimited health starts working and so just a word of caution don't use one hit kill so freely xd i will try to improve the cheat though because it's still not perfect
i tested the main script . first i think it's not working , when i activate the main script and try attacking ally (i went to a mission with pete and gary) their health is like a normal (decrease like vanilla) but the cheat start working after enemies attacking them . more like after allies health in low and enemies attack , pete and gary health is fully restored . so after i know the cheat working i activate the one hit kill and start experiment with fire crackers to them (i mean allies :D ) and now the cheats works like a charm :D
and sometimes when i attack allies (gary) randomly he untouched (just like no collision You mention) , maybe because the main script or maybe game glitch :lol:

after a few minutes experiment , i load the 100% save game and went to boxing ring (preppies base camp) , and boxing of course . while boxing enemies are infinite health aswell ..
i don't know maybe because main script or maybe my savedata . after that i turned off the main script and turn on the invincibility , the enemy health is normal ..
so i think i can just turned on the main script on mission with allies , after that i turn off and change to invincibility ..

thank You very much for Your hardwork :D
God Bless You :D :D

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

cremuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:58 pm
Negan wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:43 pm
cremuzz wrote:

i tested the main script . first i think it's not working , when i activate the main script and try attacking ally (i went to a mission with pete and gary) their health is like a normal (decrease like vanilla) but the cheat start working after enemies attacking them . more like after allies health in low and enemies attack , pete and gary health is fully restored . so after i know the cheat working i activate the one hit kill and start experiment with fire crackers to them (i mean allies :D ) and now the cheats works like a charm :D
and sometimes when i attack allies (gary) randomly he untouched (just like no collision You mention) , maybe because the main script or maybe game glitch :lol:

after a few minutes experiment , i load the 100% save game and went to boxing ring (preppies base camp) , and boxing of course . while boxing enemies are infinite health aswell ..
i don't know maybe because main script or maybe my savedata . after that i turned off the main script and turn on the invincibility , the enemy health is normal ..
so i think i can just turned on the main script on mission with allies , after that i turn off and change to invincibility ..

thank You very much for Your hardwork :D
God Bless You :D :D
I like you man, you are a very grateful person. It's a good thing to be aware like that. anyway, yeah the ally health pointer will not show unless you have unlimited health ON. If you have it OFF, the ally health will show up in enemy health pointer instead. hmm when you say the preppies at boxing ring have infinite health, have you tried starting new game? do they still have infinite health in a fresh new game? I think I know why preps have infinite health at boxing ring, with your 100% save game, that means preps have now become your allies, because you've already beat the game. in the beginning everybody is your enemy so yeah, once you get enough preps respect or ANY faction's respect whether its nerds, greasers, jocks, they will eventually all get Godmode at some point in the game because they become your Allies as the game progresses. hmm, try again with this, I've updated it again, i've tried to improve it some more. delete the old one. I think now one hit kill should no longer kill someone when you bump (collide) into someone. still not working on some missions like 'The Candidate' with Earnest....i mean its ain't perfect, but eh, keep trying it out, especially when you start new game. Because on 100% save game everybody will have godmode lol and i don't think i can do anything about that, that's just how the game was made.

Yeah see this is hard, I have to keep looking for a compare that works better, its hard to find it in the first place because the game doesn't have a ally health system like that built-in. Compared to a game like Final Fantasy or Chrono Trigger, those games have a better Ally system and its easier to find a good compare that differentiates Allies from enemies in them. But yeah, not every game will be easy to make Ally Godmode in.

Edit: I updated the file again. sorry for tweaking it so much. make sure to download again, whoever it was that downloaded it already. Now you can 'choose' whether to have Ally godmode activated or not. So in cases, where game gives Godmode to people you don't want it giving Godmode to...you can just turn Ally Godmode off and the Main script Unlimited Health should be working normal again (meaning only you will have Unlimited Health and everybody else will be back to normal, i.e. their godmode will turn off)
Last edited by Scaredcat on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

cremuzz wrote:
i don't know maybe because main script or maybe my savedata .
hmmm, weird. I used my save game where i have beat the game (64% on Endless Summer chapter), and went to the boxing ring, I have Ally Unlimited Health ON, but i don't face that issue. their health is decreasing like normal for me, i don't see them having infinite health.
cremuzz wrote:
after that i turned off the main script and turn on the invincibility , the enemy health is normal ..
yes, that's a good strategy, that's what i suggest too.

golfings
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bully: Scholarship Edition (Steam) +13 table

Post by golfings »

quick question

will this game work on windows 10 now at all

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bully: Scholarship Edition (Steam) +13 table

Post by Scaredcat »

golfings wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:31 am
quick question

will this game work on windows 10 now at all
It does, but I think you need Silent's patch to make it work. Without it the game crashes every 5 mins cuz Rockstar sucked at optimizing this game for windows 10. But Silent took care of it. Google his patch for bully. I beat the game with the patch

timungoreng24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by timungoreng24 »

after i use all collectable, what should i do?, the rewards not appearing

N3rveMods
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3rveMods »

Posted updated cheat engine table