Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by MzJ »

nice work as always, thanks for the update.

*edit*
for canaan scripts, i have only tested some and Easy connect & cooldowns are working.

However, Ignore divine beast seal conditions is broken which is really unfortunate :/

*edit2*

nvm ignore db seal seems to be working, no idea why it took awhile to trigger tho.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by OPCOXE »

a_busy_man wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:24 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:07 am
All my scripts should work except for the Sacred Art v1 (old version). I've tested the Fishs scripts and both (v1 et v2) work, and the Infinite Time in Dungeon works too.
I'm currently updating the pointers for the intimate talk.

EDIT: I just finish testing my table for the 1.04
The Sacred Art v1 worked fine for me in the version currently on the v4 table. The fish scripts no though. Have you modified them?
Not since you added them to the table. They were still working on the v1.04 with the table v3.7.

ahshingx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ahshingx »

I dont understand how does Affinity % Top-Bottom(10000=100%) works, I set it to 9999, but it doesn't do the thing, when i talk to her, it change back to original value

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

ahshingx wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:28 pm
I dont understand how does Affinity % Top-Bottom(10000=100%) works, I set it to 9999, but it doesn't do the thing, when i talk to her, it change back to original value
you first need to max the rival part before you can do anything with affinity

i dont know why but i somehow have the mirageblade of inferno now in my inventory even its strange because i havent played a log time due lack of time

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:46 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:07 am
All my scripts should work except for the Sacred Art v1 (old version). I've tested the Fishs scripts and both (v1 et v2) work, and the Infinite Time in Dungeon works too.
I'm currently updating the pointers for the intimate talk.

EDIT: I just finish testing my table for the 1.04
The Sacred Art v1 worked fine for me in the version currently on the v4 table. The fish scripts no though. Have you modified them?
Not since you added them to the table. They were still working on the v1.04 with the table v3.7.
Funny enough, I haven't touched the scripts at all since 3.7, so idk why this happen. The content between 3.7 and 4.0 on the scripts is identical.
The content of Fish 2 differ from yours though since they are offsets on mine and +numebr on yours.

Edit. Alright Fish2 works. I wa sjust using it wrongly. You need the sum to be 100. On the v1 that didn't happen. The v1 is defintely broken though, and it isn't on yours, so I ugess better to delete it as deprecated?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

it seems canaan scripts work perfectly without issue these i did test ex skill fast travel pointer ex skill team cooldown the other cool down(fast battle) the masx skill prof. with one hit the 2 risks

what i didnt test was cg gallery which i think is totally unneeded since u can unlock everything by just playingth the fatal strike an the 2 others with the blocking skills and skill connect

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:31 pm
it seems canaan scripts work perfectly without issue these i did test ex skill fast travel pointer ex skill team cooldown the other cool down(fast battle) the masx skill prof. with one hit the 2 risks

what i didnt test was cg gallery which i think is totally unneeded since u can unlock everything by just playingth the fatal strike an the 2 others with the blocking skills and skill connect
Then the only ones missing to test are:
  • Quick Fatal Strike
  • Blocking skills are cast directly (Sanka & Back Attack)
  • Land quickly after being floated (hotkey: Ctrl+Number6)
  • Buff Time does not decrease
  • Gallery CG fully open

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

a_busy_man wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:24 pm
OPCOXE wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:

Funny enough, I haven't touched the scripts at all since 3.7, so idk why this happen. The content between 3.7 and 4.0 on the scripts is identical.
The content of Fish 2 differ from yours though since they are offsets on mine and +numebr on yours.

Edit. Alright Fish2 works. I wa sjust using it wrongly. You need the sum to be 100. On the v1 that didn't happen. The v1 is defintely broken though, and it isn't on yours, so I ugess better to delete it as deprecated?
It's definitely me that have done the Fish scripts v1 (combination of 5 scripts). I never use it but it works when I tested it today on 1.04. I've deleted it from my table because the v2 is much better. The only thing that change from the version you had was the pointers. I used the pointer fonction and now I use pointer address version (offset in the address).

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:42 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:24 pm
OPCOXE wrote:

It's definitely me that have done the Fish scripts v1 (combination of 5 scripts). I never use it but it works when I tested it today on 1.04. I've deleted it from my table because the v2 is much better. The only thing that change from the version you had was the pointers. I used the pointer fonction and now I use pointer address version (offset in the address).
The original fish doesn't work. I sued like I had used before to fish treasures, but what i end up fishing it is just random. Well. the 2 is better, so I will also leave only that one.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

Work online?
Or should you go offline with Steam?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Kanelakis wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:03 pm
Work online?
You can be online, what you can't is play multiplayer since you must deactivate EAC to use it.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

a_busy_man wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:27 pm
Kanelakis wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:03 pm
Work online?
You can be online, what you can't is play multiplayer since you must deactivate EAC to use it.
ok thx.

xros
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xros »

i think abyssal gauntlet is missing from items dropdown list?

and another question is there a way to edit your game play time?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Anyone still have the original link to download Canaan's script? I'll check for an update.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

xros wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:35 am
i think abyssal gauntlet is missing from items dropdown list?

and another question is there a way to edit your game play time?
If you have the id of a mising item, share it and I will add it.
KS212 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:05 am
Anyone still have the original link to download Canaan's script? I'll check for an update.
You will need to look at older pager, it should still be there.

----
v4.0.1 released
Mainly removed the fish v1 in favor of the workinf fish v2 and leaves the Untested tag only on the ones that are really untested now.