Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by MzJ »

Is it possible to add a skill cooldown option? Also an option for maxing Weapon bonds & sword skill mastery. Thanks and appreciate the effort going into this so far.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

royalhell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by royalhell »

Idk if it is possible but being able to unlock the Extra skills, Scout, Berserker etc without having to go to the statues would be nice because the statues are a fucking bitch to find

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I reworked the logic for Damage Modifier and Infinite SP again. I hope this time it is good logic to determine ally versus enemy. Maybe 3rd time is charm for figuring it out. I'm removing EDIT 2.1, but the options are still here in EDIT 2.25. Please let me know if you still experience issues with Damage Modifier.

It's in EDIT 2.25.

I may not have much time today to work on the requests, but still plan to work on some more things as I have time.

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

hi and thank you for this. however i cannot get it work. I'm using the modified .exe from fearlessrevolution, and have uninstalled the anti-cheat. one-hit kill refuses to work, and god mode makes the enemy immune to damage also. I am using he latest version of CE. Thanks.

edit - v1.75 still works.
Last edited by Darkensteele on Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:59 pm
I reworked the logic for Damage Modifier and Infinite SP again. I hope this time it is good logic to determine ally versus enemy.
Maybe a 'hint' of sorts but fearlessrevolution's trainer has player HP etc vs Companion HP separate... Maybe it can't be handled in a single option?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I researched a little for 100% Critical and the only thing I can come up with for now is Equipped Passive Skills Max Out Parameters. This affects really any passive skill you equip, so you could make yourself 100% evasion, etc with this. Enable the option and Equip Pierce Weakness for 100% Critical.

Now, I've been playing in the first area and Damage Modifier appears to work for me. I am now using the function table where only allies should have the specific function it is looking for I think. Anyway, I can try playing some more, but I'm hoping this will work. I haven't made any changes to this between 2.25 and 2.5.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:10 pm
I researched a little for 100% Critical and the only thing I can come up with for now is Equipped Passive Skills Max Out Parameters. This affects really any passive skill you equip, so you could make yourself 100% evasion, etc with this. Enable the option and Equip Pierce Weakness for 100% Critical.

Now, I've been playing in the first area and Damage Modifier appears to work for me. I am now using the function table where only allies should have the specific function it is looking for I think. Anyway, I can try playing some more, but I'm hoping this will work. I haven't made any changes to this between 2.25 and 2.5.
That's even better! Thanks a lot for this!

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

sao_al.exe+1EDACDC : Play Time in the in-game System menu. Oddly enough its a static address, idk if this is useful or not.

pharallox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pharallox »

is it fine to use the hack online or should i only use it offline?
how can i disable the anti cheat? sorry im new at this

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

pharallox wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:57 pm
is it fine to use the hack online or should i only use it offline?
how can i disable the anti cheat? sorry im new at this
It only works offline as far as I know. You can use the cracked launcher exe from fearlessrevolution or rename the executables as outlined in first post.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

just a quick question is some kind of buff with the lightcage weapon(mace I believe) that gives ridiculous stats or is it somehow working with something on CE to do that effect? I equipped it and my def and vit went up astronomically ( like over 1k) then once I put my skills and passives on all my stats went into the 1k range.( did use exp multiplier so I am 50 super early but been 50 for a long time). I am not complaining but curious I am afraid to turn of CE to see if I lose the buff

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

batf247 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:17 pm
just a quick question is some kind of buff with the lightcage weapon(mace I believe) that gives ridiculous stats or is it somehow working with something on CE to do that effect? I equipped it and my def and vit went up astronomically ( like over 1k) then once I put my skills and passives on all my stats went into the 1k range.( did use exp multiplier so I am 50 super early but been 50 for a long time). I am not complaining but curious I am afraid to turn of CE to see if I lose the buff
I kind of realized that the Equipped Passive Skills Max Parameter option is working for all buffs. I'm not sure if this is a bad thing or not. There might be a few buffs that you want negative perhaps, but with the option on, it can give you insane stats depending on the buff list you have. It works for when you get status effects from enemies also. I had an enemy give my Max HP down 10%, but it ended up going to 90k max hp while the buff was active.

thiagodraken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thiagodraken »

Good job man!

Please, can you make something with affinity? Like Max Affinity with all chars.

Affinity is annoying to farm.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found some final time tonight to add a couple of things. First is No Crafting Material Requirement. This worked for most crafting that I was able to test, but still a few smithing recipes were not possible with this option still. I also improved the Highlighted Item Editor portion of the code to work with Weapons and Armor now and I also mapped out most of the Item Parameters you can modify on an item to make it super powerful. Probably this coupled with the Equipped Buff Max Parameter and you can have one greatly overpowered character. Enjoy!

It's all in EDIT 3.0.

I have played a little more and could not find any more issues with God Mode, so I'm thinking that's fixed.

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

Thanks for the update!
Last edited by 4x4F on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.