Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
grbras
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by grbras »

Heres the jump heigh address, now you can fly yay

"sao_al.exe"+1ed6050 = default is 0.19

Again if you want it to work for both exe's rename "sao_al.exe" to the other one or use the variable.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

grbras wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:29 am

Again if you want it to work for both exe's rename "sao_al.exe" to the other one or use the variable.
[MoneyPtr]-9899C will work with both launchers as long as it is used with the scripts of our tables.

Note that it only work outside Centoria.
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
+Jump Height
(364.93 KiB) Downloaded 150 times

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:41 am
grbras wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:29 am

[MoneyPtr]-9899C will work with both launchers as long as it is used with the scripts of our tables.

Note that it only work outside Centoria.
Was wanting this to easily grab chests without relying on whip or tail wind :))

nykhi123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nykhi123 »

question
Last edited by nykhi123 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mandikiri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mandikiri »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:13 pm
So not exactly CE related, but has anyone found the meat and cheese hoagie recipe? Its for a side quest. Everywhere I look says that Alero, the cook in Centoria has it. But for me, he only has 3 recipes and none are it.

I'm unsure if I broke something with CE or its a bug with the game.
I am also having this issue. I can't find this recipe but every where I look it says that this NPC is suppose to have it, but he doesn't have it. Also I am noticing that I don't get new recipes from NPCs either.

So I don't know if CE broke that about the game.

I do hope anyone can see if they found a fix or if I am screwed. Because if so, I'll just start the game again...

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Mandikiri wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:35 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
So not exactly CE related, but has anyone found the meat and cheese hoagie recipe? Its for a side quest. Everywhere I look says that Alero, the cook in Centoria has it. But for me, he only has 3 recipes and none are it.

I am also having this issue. I can't find this recipe but every where I look it says that this NPC is suppose to have it, but he doesn't have it. Also I am noticing that I don't get new recipes from NPCs either.

I do hope anyone can see if they found a fix or if I am screwed. Because if so, I'll just start the game again...
I have that issue even before changing the launcher name, so I doubt it is a CE problem. Most likely a bug, the game has quite a lot.

Mandikiri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mandikiri »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:50 am
Mandikiri wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:35 am
NumberXer0 wrote:

I have that issue even before changing the launcher name, so I doubt it is a CE problem. Most likely a bug, the game has quite a lot.
I wonder if it is a bug to the PC version then. Since the places I've seen people saying this NPC is suppose to have this recipe is on gamefaqs and reddit. And they may have the console version.

nykhi123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nykhi123 »

if possible could we get a way to edit weapon masteries? i used a fearlessrevolution trainer and all my stuffs at 1k but i only wanted to max a few bc i still enjoy the grind XD but there doesnt seem to be a way to reset the max masteries yet

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

nykhi123 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:09 am
if possible could we get a way to edit weapon masteries? i used a fearlessrevolution trainer and all my stuffs at 1k but i only wanted to max a few bc i still enjoy the grind XD but there doesnt seem to be a way to reset the max masteries yet
Don't mean to sound rude, but that has been a feature of this trainer for a *very* long time.
I don't mind offering assistance but I at least expect people to search on their own first.
If you look through the last couple pages for table updates and download any one of them you'll see that "Weapon Mastery" has its own section full of values for every single weapon type, as well as party member's weapon mastery levels.

nykhi123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nykhi123 »

i apologize i didnt see that at all when looking i only saw a mastery multiplier this is also my first time using CE ive nly ever used the fearlessrevolution trainer but ill recheck the links

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

You're perfectly fine, I wasn't trying to be rude.
About halfway down page 53 is an update to the table.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Genesis wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:35 am
You're perfectly fine, I wasn't trying to be rude.
About halfway down page 53 is an update to the table.
The last update was on this page, but well, here a new one.

----

Added renown for Cliffia and Howmitz, and several unknown renown with adresses between Howmitz and Cliffia.

Edit: Added some more artisans, but I am missing names of several. Plase help me fill the gaps.
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
Added renown for Cliffia and Howmitz, and several unknown renown with adresses between Howmitz and Cliffia.
Added some more artisans, but I am missing names of several. Plase help me fill the gaps.
(369.89 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

right now i got alices face and Tiese hair, you think that be bannable online? i mean, i have been playing privately with friends that i trust and had no issues, im just worried about raids, il probably have to run the game ones and there isn't much for female hair anyways..

il probably have to change it when raid coems out in the next few days, rumored july 22, console 26th so..

also the jump height is great xD been easily doing quests and statues that require time to climb mountains or taking long routes to go up, i say, suck me to that :)))

taking a screenshot then reporting it enough info to ban?

i mean, i dont think the review team would understand but its still a risk

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Since update 1.03, the table of this post doesn't work anymore. The new one has been uploaded on the new thread linked here

Original Post:
Spoiler
Chasher wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:16 am
right now i got alices face and Tiese hair, you think that be bannable online? i mean, i have been playing privately with friends that i trust and had no issues, im just worried about raids, il probably have to run the game ones and there isn't much for female hair anyways..

il probably have to change it when raid coems out in the next few days, rumored july 22, console 26th so..

also the jump height is great xD been easily doing quests and statues that require time to climb mountains or taking long routes to go up, i say, suck me to that :)))

taking a screenshot then reporting it enough info to ban?

i mean, i dont think the review team would understand but its still a risk
That face and hair is impossible to get legally, so there is always a risk if you use it to conenct the official servers. They may do something or may not. It is visual, so there is no impact on game, but it is still playing with something impossible online.

---

Added some more artisans
EDIT: Moved to new thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13144&p=144293

Since DurmmerIX has linked this post, I will be maintaining this post updated with the last version of the table.

Note that this table works only with the patch 1.01a. It doens't work with 1.01 or 1.03. Check yout version. Tables for 1.03 can be found here, the tables v2: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13144&p=144293

Any impossible configuration may provoke problems on the online, so try to maintain all your values legal if you are planning to play online later.

V.1.0 of the table.

Changes of the original table content:
  • Added a new 4-byte Item ID with dropdown for all items known. There are still missing items, especially accessories, weapons, and armors, please inform in case of finding new ones to add them.
  • Added Incarnation: shows the Incarnation put on the weapon. It is also possible to add an incarnation from the dropdown.
  • Added Glow: Adds the glow from legendary weapons to any weapon. This is impossible to do legally, so it is advisable to return it to normal before online.
Besides everything listed on the first post, this table contains:
  • EX Unlocks: Requirements to unlock EX skills. Besides these requirements, there is a need to call the required statue manually.
  • Weapon Mastery: Mastery of al all the types of weapons that you can use.
  • NPC Weapon Mastery: Mastery of the NPC on their weapons. Their max values seem to the story-locked, so they may drop down to that cap after restarting the game.
  • Fishing Mastery: 1000 will give you the max level of fishing.
  • Trust Artisans: There are many artisans added, but since I haven't beaten the game, there are still several missing. There are also some without a name because I don't know/remember who they were. Any help to complete them is welcome.
  • Crafting: Levels and skill value of the different types of crafting.
  • Sacred Arts Character Level: There are some unknown characters grouped between the known ones. If someone discovers who they are, please inform.
  • Level: Same as in the previous point but regarding the normal level instead of sacred arts.
  • Skills: All the mastery of the skills. 10000 is the three stars, which is 100% extra damage. Note that there are many entries without description, but they are linked to normal attacks, combos, etc. There is no way to visualize the mastery of those in the game, but it is tracked internally.
  • Mood: The required level to get a bed scene is Lvl5, but you must be at lvl4 and increase it manually to trigger a bed scene. The characters with bed scenes change the value of mood to indicate that they are past a certain bed scene. There is a dropdown added to simplify.
    Levels RIVAL: 100% is 2700, but better to always go up to 2699 and increase one. For the trophies, I recommend going to 899 and go up to 900 to reach Rank 4 and get the trophy before increasing it to the max value.
  • Affinity % Top-Bottom: 100% is 10000, but it is better to put it at 9999 and increase it manually once. There are two for each character. The addresses here are for the original Persona and Anima, if customized, check the next point.
  • Affinity % Top-Bottom Not original Persona/Anima: 100% is 10000, but it is better to put it at 9999 and increase it manually once. There are two for each character. The addresses here are for any Persona, and Anima set to the character except the original, if customized, check the next point.
    Renown: Renown linked to towns and cities. The same renown may apply on more than one map. There are still several towns unidentified on the renown. If identified, please inform.
  • Jump Height: Change the height of the jump. There is a dropdown with the original value in case of wanting to default it again easily. Beware that high number may send you out of the map without the possibility of returning. Doesn't work on Centoria.
  • Character Customization: All options from Create Character in-game. It is possible to set up impossible legal configurations by using the face and hair of other characters. It isn't recommended to play online with impossible setups since it is impossible to confirm that there wouldn't be a ban. If playing online like that, it is on your own responsibility.
EXTRAS:
  • Google Sheet with ID created by dallezh: [Link]
  • Credits:
    • Original table: DrummerIX
    • Current table: a_busy_man and dallezh
    • Special thanks to gradius12, OPCOXE, Genesis, NumberXer0, weeboo, Sushi-Maki, yhawkz, allalmagus, MzJ, TotallyABot, and everyone else who helped
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
V1.0
(369.57 KiB) Downloaded 337 times
Last edited by a_busy_man on Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:32 am, edited 8 times in total.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

what does this mean, all i was doing was playing online and i have alice has my NPC

[Link]